MEGXIT - Prince Harry, Meghan move to Canada 🇨🇦

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
When you finally run away from your mother in law but her face follows you everywhere you go...

OH BOOMER......................this time you are being FOOLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we did not have the Queen..............................

then we would need a PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who would be a LOT MORE ARROGANT..............................

AND A LOT LESS DIPLOMATIC than the royals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the COST FOR A PRESIDENT WOULD BE JUST AS HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just look at the French President - living in the old ROYAL PALACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or look at the tax payer cost of having a Yankee President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Queen is FAR MORE DIPLOMATIC AND LESS CONTROVERSIAL THAN TRUMP EVER COULD BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Queen is DEMONSTRABLY LESS CONTROVERSIAL THAN HITLARY OR BERNIE SAUNDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you think Cdn natives are pissed now.................................

just think how they will react if The Queen is disposed of and the Crown NO LONGER RESPONDS.............................

TO THE TREATIES that natives signed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No more Queen means NO MORE TREATIES...............................

AND THE WHOLE COUNTRY COMES UP FOR GRABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
OH BOOMER......................this time you are being FOOLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If we did not have the Queen..............................
then we would need a PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who would be a LOT MORE ARROGANT..............................
AND A LOT LESS DIPLOMATIC than the royals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the COST FOR A PRESIDENT WOULD BE JUST AS HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just look at the French President - living in the old ROYAL PALACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or look at the tax payer cost of having a Yankee President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Queen is FAR MORE DIPLOMATIC AND LESS CONTROVERSIAL THAN TRUMP EVER COULD BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Queen is DEMONSTRABLY LESS CONTROVERSIAL THAN HITLARY OR BERNIE SAUNDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And if you think Cdn natives are pissed now.................................
just think how they will react if The Queen is disposed of and the Crown NO LONGER RESPONDS.............................
TO THE TREATIES that natives signed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No more Queen means NO MORE TREATIES...............................
AND THE WHOLE COUNTRY COMES UP FOR GRABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you quit sniffing fukking glue already, you're killing off what little brain cells you have left.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Would you quit sniffing fukking glue already, you're killing off what little brain cells you have left.

OH DEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How quickly Boomer lets his temper EXPLODE..............................

if somebody POINTS OUT THE OBVIOUS TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am guessing you dont hear the word NO too often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe next time you travel to United States.......................

YOU SHOULD STAY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then you can HAVE YOUR CHERISHED PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my experience the ONLY PEOPLE WHO REACT AS WILDLY AS YOU JUST DID....................

to some LOGICAL THOUGHTS about the cost of a Queen -that we DONT EVEN PAY FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Versus the cost of a president THAT WE WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR FULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are people who are trying to sneak in some NASTY POLITICAL SCHEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what are you up to Boomer????????????????

What political deal are you trying to pull on us????????????????????????

Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
OH DEAR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How quickly Boomer lets his temper EXPLODE..............................
if somebody POINTS OUT THE OBVIOUS TO HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am guessing you dont hear the word NO too often!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe next time you travel to United States.......................
YOU SHOULD STAY THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then you can HAVE YOUR CHERISHED PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In my experience the ONLY PEOPLE WHO REACT AS WILDLY AS YOU JUST DID....................
to some LOGICAL THOUGHTS about the cost of a Queen -that we DONT EVEN PAY FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Versus the cost of a president THAT WE WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR FULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are people who are trying to sneak in some NASTY POLITICAL SCHEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So what are you up to Boomer????????????????
What political deal are you trying to pull on us????????????????????????
Inquiring minds want to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm dude, quit being a troll.

You're not that important, well maybe to your cell mate. ;)

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
You sniffing glue too?
The Queeen is Meghans mother-in-law. She's married to Harry no?

I think you're the one sniffing glue.

I'll repeat: the Queen isn't Meghan's mother-in-law. Her mother-in-law is dead.

Just think carefully about it and it may dawn on you that I'm right.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Probably is sniffing glue but he is right this time. Diane would have been the MIL. Queening would be grand mother in law if such a title exists.

I've been sniffing that anti-bacterial handwash in the work canteen that they've put out to stop corona.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You sniffing glue too?

The Queen is Meghans mother-in-law. She's married to Harry no?

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boomer is starting to sound a LOT LIKE SARAH PALIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which means he is sounding just a little CLUELESS about various Royal Affairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prince Harry IS THE GRAND SON OF ELIZABETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIS MOTHER DIANA, WOULD BE MEGHAN`S MOTHER IN LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCEPT that DIANA IS DEAD - killed about 30 years ago in that nasty Paris car crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Megxit is similar to what happened to the Russian royal family in the early 1790s. Catherine the Great was on the Throne. She hated her son and heir Paul and wanted to lock him up in a fortress in the Baltic and make his son Alexander the next tsar instead. Her plan didn't work and instead Paul became tsar in 1796 upon her death. But while she was plotting to bypass Paul in the succession and put her grandson Alexander on the Throne after her death, Alexander had other plans. He was tired of the royal life and didn't want to be a royal anymore. He just wanted to lead a normal life. He planned to run away with his wife Elizabeth to live, in his own words, "on the banks of the Rhine." But that plan also failed. Upon his father Paul's death in 1801, he became tsar, ruling until 1825.

The next tsar after Alexander I was his brother Constantine I, who enjoyed firing live rats out of cannons. Sounds like great fun.

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
If I were to start chatting about the Romanovs to any of the guys at work - apart from Paul, who sits at his computer and tells us pickers what orders to pick - the picking director, who's very intelligent - they'll wonder what I'm talking about. Most are as thick as day old porridge. Me and Paul have had many intelligent conversations about Brexit and philosophy and psychology (he's a trained psychologist).

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boomer is starting to sound a LOT LIKE SARAH PALIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which means he is sounding just a little CLUELESS about various Royal Affairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prince Harry IS THE GRAND SON OF ELIZABETH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HIS MOTHER DIANA, WOULD BE MEGHAN`S MOTHER IN LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EXCEPT that DIANA IS DEAD - killed about 30 years ago in that nasty Paris car crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For you

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/59060/secret-emotional-lives-5-punctuation-marks

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Megxit is similar to what happened to the Russian royal family in the early 1790s. Catherine the Great was on the Throne. She hated her son and heir Paul and wanted to lock him up in a fortress in the Baltic and make his son Alexander the next tsar instead. Her plan didn't work and instead Paul became tsar in 1796 upon her death. But while she was plotting to bypass Paul in the succession and put her grandson Alexander on the Throne after her death, Alexander had other plans. He was tired of the royal life and didn't want to be a royal anymore. He just wanted to lead a normal life. He planned to run away with his wife Elizabeth to live, in his own words, "on the banks of the Rhine." But that plan also failed. Upon his father Paul's death in 1801, he became tsar, ruling until 1825.

The next tsar after Alexander I was his brother Constantine I, who enjoyed firing live rats out of cannons. Sounds like great fun.

Actually you are something of a FOOL if you are comparing Prince Harry to the Russian Royals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For one thing Harry IS THIRD IN LINE for the throne............................................

BEHIND his father Charles and behind his older brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So in our modern world where healthy people LEAD LONG LIVES.................................

there is NO PRESSURE on Harry to do much of anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He could quite legitamately lead a life of indolence............................

do a little yacht racing.................................

ride some horses.............................................

dabble in whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but being a healthy young husband and father...............................

he wants his own life in a productive way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has proved he COULD be a useful soldier or pilot...............................

IF he was permitted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course NOBODY IN THE HOUSE OF WINDSOR IS TRYING TO KILL ANYBODY..........................

in order to alter the line of succession to the throne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And of course there IS NO NEED to kill to get access to a throne that is almost ENTIRELY CEREMONIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WITH NO REAL POWER ATTACHED - but coming with a HUGE ARRAY OF SOCIAL CONVENTIONS.......................

that must be OBEYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The situation of the British Royals - some of whom are QUITE TIRED of the stuffy and restricted lives they are expected to lead.........

and quite tired of the judgements of snot nosed peasants like Blackleaf who SNEER ENDLESSLY....................

without offering ANY sensible alternative....................................

is QUITE DIFFERENT THAN BEING A CZAR...........................

with that power of life and death................................

and the compelling NEED to kill off competitors, schemers and plotters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dorks like Blackleaf SHOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL that the HOUSE OF WINDSOR.........................

TRULY HAS SO LITTLE IN COMMON with Russian Czars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Canada to stop paying Prince Harry, Meghan Markle security costs in ‘coming weeks’

WELL GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The LIE-beral govt needs ALL ITS SECURITY COINS..............................

to play wack-a-native...............................

with all the blockades appearing across the country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides......................Our idiot Boy THINKS HIS FAMILY..........................

is far more royal than some prince from an ancient kingdom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!