Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Re: Pete Buttigieg 👨*❤️*💋*👨 🏳️*🌈

Oh yes he's gay, you've established that clearly via your flourished thread title and ubiquitous posting as to that fact. You are disturbingly, and questionably preoccupied with Pete Buttigieg's sex life. Why is it subject to such constant attention? What's really going on?
And if he is ? Should you care ? Is it demeaning ? Are you two faced ?

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary

And if he is ? Should you care ? Is it demeaning ? Are you two faced ?

Why do you care what I think? Are you two faced? I see you're going to follow me around again this evening. Nothing better to do huh?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Why do you care what I think? Are you two faced? I see you're going to follow me around again this evening. Nothing better to do huh?
Yikes , look in the mirror . If you reply on all the same threads I post on , is it following you around , or are you trying to bait me again ? I suspect the latter .

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary

Yikes , look in the mirror . If you reply on all the same threads I post on , is it following you around , or are you trying to bait me again ? I suspect the latter .

Bait you? Um maybe a little. You make it pretty easy you must admit, and there's nothing on TV so..

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Oh yes he's gay, you've established that clearly via your flourished thread title and ubiquitous posting as to that fact. You are disturbingly, and questionably preoccupied with Pete Buttigieg's sex life. Why is it subject to such constant attention? What's really going on?

Oh gee, you got me. You wanna be my fukk buddy.

I'm equally trolling all Dems, it's fukking boring in this truck

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary

Oh gee, you got me. You wanna be my fukk buddy.
I'm equally trolling all Dems, it's fukking boring in this truck

I wanna be your fukk buddy? Na I think I'll stick with my husband, he's grown on me over the last 39 years. And he doesn't spend time focusing on men which is a big check mark in the pro column for me. But thanks for pulling your face out of Mayor Pete's business long enough to think of that.

And equal time? Is that what we're calling it? I'm seein' a whole lot more posts about Mayor Pete's sexual preferences than any other candidate. Just sayin.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

I wanna be your fukk buddy? Na I think I'll stick with my husband, he's grown on me over the last 39 years. And he doesn't spend time focusing on men which is a big check mark in the pro column for me. But thanks for pulling your face out of Mayor Pete's business long enough to think of that.
And equal time? Is that what we're calling it? I'm seein' a whole lot more posts about Mayor Pete's sexual preferences than any other candidate. Just sayin.
Giving Boomster the attention he so desperately seeks won't make him go away.