Pete Buttigieg 👨*❤️*💋*👨 🏳️*🌈

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Re: Pete Buttigieg 👨*❤️*💋*👨 🏳️*🌈

Poor terrified righties.
Let's forget that he graduated from Harvard with honors, got a First in PPE (which most Rhodes scholars are not even permitted to attempt) at Oxford, humped a rifle AND tracked enemy finance as an intelligence officer in Afghanistan, and ran a city for eight years. Or that he learned a difficult language because he wanted to read a book. He's half Trump's age, and has twice his IQ and six times his character.
They're so terrified of the gay man they actually propose giving Iran a veto over the American election.
Crazy and cowardly. Just like their god.

Great resumes and I'm sure the guys a swell guy and all..

But is the general voting population willing to overlook the fact that he is Gay?

The USA elected its first Black President Obama, I don't know.. maybe the USA is will to elect a Gay President.

Just not a woman President yet???

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

I am absolutely shocked that you admit it! I commend you. It is much easier and WOKE to simply blame roaming MAGA hats for beating and shooting members of the LGBT community.

Why, because you assume that we're all consolidated or something? I know quite a few GLBT+ who know that the community is sometimes our worst enemy.

That doesn't remove the fact that outside influences are even worse than our worst.

But the FACT is that most violence (including murder) upon the LGBT Community is from other members of the LGBT Community.

Orly? You have proof of that?

Cause I'm pretty sure that more violence, including murders, come from homophobic, transphobic and just outright azzholes that aren't GLBT+ than from those in the community.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Regardless, it doesn't look like there's evidence that homosexuals are the biggest threat to other homosexuals to me. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_LGBT_people
Why, because you assume that we're all consolidated or something? I know quite a few GLBT+ who know that the community is sometimes our worst enemy.
That doesn't remove the fact that outside influences are even worse than our worst.
Orly? You have proof of that?
Cause I'm pretty sure that more violence, including murders, come from homophobic, transphobic and just outright azzholes that aren't GLBT+ than from those in the community.

Pete Buttigieg Fundraiser Interrupted by 'Queers Against Pete' Protesters

Democratic presidential candidate and former South Bend, Indiana Mayor Pete Buttigieg was met with protesters representing the group Queers Against Pete outside of a private fundraising event at the National LGBTQ Center for the Arts in San Francisco on Friday.
Inside the building, two activists attempted to disrupt the fundraiser after Buttigieg was asked about his husband, Chasten, by a member of the audience.
"I respect your activism," Buttigieg said, "but this is a gathering of supporters of our campaign and I just got a question about my husband and I'm really excited to answer it."
After being shouted down, the protesters were removed from the premises.
Outside the event, a Buttigieg supporter reportedly yelled at protesters calling them "homophobes." One of the protesters responded by saying, "We're all gay!"
"Some have touted former South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg's openly gay identity as proof of progress in our politics," read an open letter on the Queers Against Pete website. "However, being gay is not enough to earn the support of LGBTQIA communities. We cannot in good conscience allow Mayor Pete to become the nominee without demanding that he address the needs and concerns of the broader Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, and Asexual communities."...……….More

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

So you think Pete is the biggest threat to other LGBT? lmao
Even if he is an anti-gay gay, do you really think he'd act it out? I don't. He's more intelligent than that and has a lot more control over himself than Trump does.

How come any community he has/had anything to do with refuse to support him?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Ah, suddenly "Queers Against Pete" = the LGBTQ community.
You really don't care how dumb you reveal yourself to be, as long as you're supporting the side, do you?

a Buttigieg supporter reportedly yelled at protesters calling them "homophobes." One of the protesters responded by saying, "We're all gay!"

"However, being gay is not enough to earn the support of LGBTQIA communities. We cannot in good conscience allow Mayor Pete to become the nominee without demanding that he address the needs and concerns of the broader Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, and Asexual communities."

Apparently they do

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Take it up with Newsweek, I didn't write it
Newsweek wrote that they asserted they were the gay community. You're the one who swallowed it, because it supports the side.

Argument to authority isn't critical thinking. It's an informal logical fallacy.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

Just because people protest Pete are gay doesn't mean squat, other than they don't think he's doing something right for them.

Being gay doesn't exempt you from being a moron or a bigot. I've experienced myself gays who are against other parts of the community all the time. Gays against Lesbians. Lesbians against Gays. Lesbians against Trans women (which is a huge issue).

It happens.

Also "We cannot in good conscience allow Mayor Pete to become the nominee without demanding that he address the needs and concerns of the broader Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, and Asexual communities.""

From this, they won't let anyone who doesn't address those issues be the nominee.

Ironically, the next bit from the article is this: "Some of the group's concerns include Buttigieg's lack of support for canceling student loan debt, his opposition to a fully-realized Medicare for All plan and free universal public college."

I don't know what that has to do with 'queers against Pete' at all. That sounds like a more generic protest and nothing specific to the community.

And lastly to the question of his lack of highlighting the issues of the community, he says this: ""The fact that I'm standing here, the fact that my husband's in the audience watching right now, is just an amazing example of that belief that yes, yes, you belong, and this country has a place for you," Buttigieg said to supporters in February."

Pete shouldn't have to special focus the community just because he's gay himself. Actually, he should be looked at as having to do the opposite of what heterosexual candidates do, that is win over the "not" GLBT+ community.

AKA, the protestors needed to fuk off.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Just because people protest Pete are gay doesn't mean squat, other than they don't think he's doing something right for them.

Being gay doesn't exempt you from being a moron or a bigot. I've experienced myself gays who are against other parts of the community all the time. Gays against Lesbians. Lesbians against Gays. Lesbians against Trans women (which is a huge issue).

It happens.

Also "We cannot in good conscience allow Mayor Pete to become the nominee without demanding that he address the needs and concerns of the broader Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, and Asexual communities.""

From this, they won't let anyone who doesn't address those issues be the nominee.

Ironically, the next bit from the article is this: "Some of the group's concerns include Buttigieg's lack of support for canceling student loan debt, his opposition to a fully-realized Medicare for All plan and free universal public college."

I don't know what that has to do with 'queers against Pete' at all. That sounds like a more generic protest and nothing specific to the community.

And lastly to the question of his lack of highlighting the issues of the community, he says this: ""The fact that I'm standing here, the fact that my husband's in the audience watching right now, is just an amazing example of that belief that yes, yes, you belong, and this country has a place for you," Buttigieg said to supporters in February."

Pete shouldn't have to special focus the community just because he's gay himself. Actually, he should be looked at as having to do the opposite of what heterosexual candidates do, that is win over the "not" GLBT+ community.

AKA, the protestors needed to fuk off.
So , why do you even need a community ? Seriously live with your partner and make a life .

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

So , why do you even need a community ? Seriously live with your partner and make a life .
That's right Gays or lesbians is no big deal for most people, unless the gay people make a big deal of it themselves by purposely flaunting it! And I don't mean they have to stay in the closet...

We have a gay couple here in town that 99% of the population don't even know they are gay.
To most people they are just two old bachelors sharing an apartment.