• Other (fat chance)

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
78 years old and five foot two .America ?

Yet more successful that 98% of the population.

I would give anything to see those 2 debate.

Honestly if the DNC picks anyone else, they just handed Trump 4 more years guaranteed.

... and what a lineup, Pocahontas, quid pro quo Joe, Comrade Bernie, No Experience Buttigieg... what a choice :lol:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Out of all of them I think Bloomberg has the LEAST to fear from Trump.

Because he's got personal wealth to not give a shyte.

And Trump can bash on him all he wants, he's still richer than Trump.

Rich enough not to even bother with what negative shyte Trump says.

The others... they all have lots to lose.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Honestly if the DNC picks anyone else, they just handed Trump 4 more years guaranteed.

... and what a lineup, Pocahontas, quid pro quo Joe, Comrade Bernie, No Experience Buttigieg... what a choice :lol:
Yes he is a successful man . I don’t think the Democrat establishment want him , but time will tell .

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
They want his money and influence not much more than that because they can't blackmail, bribe, control or buy his support on their agenda.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Out of all of them I think Bloomberg has the LEAST to fear from Trump.

Because he's got personal wealth to not give a shyte.

And Trump can bash on him all he wants, he's still richer than Trump.

Rich enough not to even bother with what negative shyte Trump says.

The others... they all have lots to lose.

You forgot to add that Bloomberg is a racist and the Democrats love their racist politicians!

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
I'd trust Bloomberg (at least he didn't inherit a boatload of money and isn't begging for campaign funds) a lot easier than Trump, but I'd still not vote for either.

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary

I would love to see that too.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I'd trust Bloomberg (at least he didn't inherit a boatload of money and isn't begging for campaign funds) a lot easier than Trump, but I'd still not vote for either.

And apparently the most racist of all the candidates, but whatever as long as he beats Trump right?

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
And apparently the most racist of all the candidates, but whatever as long as he beats Trump right?
Is he really a racist? I haven't seen any evidence of that. Yet periodically, Trump makes some pretty bigoted remarks and the DoJ sued him for housing discrimination.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
I guess you haven't really been keeping up, and what aren't they investigating Trump about?
I can look it up.
What isn't Trump being investigated for? I'd suggest stuff he hasn't done. But he's pulled so much crap it's just easy to think he wouldn't stop at anything.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Even if some of what he says seems racially charged, he's apologized, which is something Trump could never do.