Pete Buttigieg 👨*❤️*💋*👨 🏳️*🌈

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary
Re: Pete Buttigieg 👨*❤️*💋*👨 🏳️*🌈

It's very interesting how you scold others on this forum, yet commit the same infractions yourself.
Typical Liberal, rules are for everyone else, and not you. :lol:
Honestly, I don't think America is ready for a Gay President, and I don't think countries such as Iran, China or Russia would even take him serious.
They look towards strong leadership, such as Trump, Bush, Reagan, even Clinton..
But I may be wrong, it may turn out that they elect him, who knows. The USA is full of surprises these days.
Nevertheless, I am going to hedge my bet, Trump will win a second term.

Why wouldn't these countries take Buttigieg serious as President simply because he's gay? The Prime Ministers of Ireland, Luxembourg and Serbia are all gay (one is even a lesbian, imagine that) and they have international relations of varying degrees with all three of the nations that you mentioned.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Why wouldn't these countries take Buttigieg serious as President simply because he's gay? The Prime Ministers of Ireland, Luxembourg and Serbia are all gay (one is even a lesbian, imagine that) and they have international relations of varying degrees with all three of the nations that you mentioned.
Optics mostly . And deep seated prejudice , fear , whatever .But it is there good reason or not .

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

The USA is undoubtedly the most powerful country in the world.

Iran and Islamic countries throw homosexuals off buildings..

Do you think Iran would ramp up terrorism!? I do.

Do you honestly think Iran would respect a homosexual President.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

While Americans are more civilized than that - they either beat them to death or shoot them.

And the US wouldn't respect a homosexual president either.

Stop using gays to be anti Iran when you don't give a shyte about them regardless of where they live.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Just mention the words "gay" "transgender" "Black" "Native" etc etc in a post in this forum and the politically correct in this forum are all over the post analyzing every word, punctuation mark to find fault!

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

While Americans are more civilized than that - they either beat them to death or shoot them.

The biggest threat to members of the LGBT community are other members of the LGBT community.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

The biggest threat to members of the LGBT community are other members of the LGBT community.

As someone part of that community, I agree that yes, some people CAN be threats to the rest of us.

But still no greater than fearful others who really can't get past their own hang ups.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

As someone part of that community, I agree that yes, some people CAN be threats to the rest of us.

But still no greater than fearful others who really can't get past their own hang ups.

I am absolutely shocked that you admit it! I commend you. It is much easier and WOKE to simply blame roaming MAGA hats for beating and shooting members of the LGBT community.

But the FACT is that most violence (including murder) upon the LGBT Community is from other members of the LGBT Community.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

You started it, I only retaliate. Like Boomer is your real name.
I kind thought that's how you were. Thanks for the admission.
Yeah, no gays could ever be strong, right? hahahaha Strong? Trump?Cadet Bone Spurs? Nah He's just got a childish temper and a mean mouth. Funny how Cadet Bone Spurs dodged the military and yet lots of LGBTQ people volunteered for duty in the US military. Buncha wimps, right? https://guides.ucf.edu/c.php?g=78187&p=515547

... are you gay?

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary

The USA is undoubtedly the most powerful country in the world, absolutely. And that said Iran would have no other option than having to deal with it, if a gay man were to be elected. But I get whet you're saying. Would Iran be bold in ramping up terrorist activities? I can see how people feel they would and I would not be surprised if they did. You could very well be right that they would not respect a gay President, but then some could say they don't/wouldn't respect any President of the USA.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020

After Trump had that general offed, I am sure that Iran really respected the USA and isn't looking into revenge, right? How many soldiers have brain trauma after the Iranian retaliation? That's some respect, right?

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020

Just mention the words "gay" "transgender" "Black" "Native" etc etc in a post in this forum and the politically correct in this forum are all over the post analyzing every word, punctuation mark to find fault!
Well, the application of the stigma sticks out like a white elephant. Why else would anyone mention a presidential candidate being gay?

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020

I am absolutely shocked that you admit it! I commend you. It is much easier and WOKE to simply blame roaming MAGA hats for beating and shooting members of the LGBT community.

But the FACT is that most violence (including murder) upon the LGBT Community is from other members of the LGBT Community.
You have evidence?
But I'd bet most most persecution and crime against heteros is done by heteros.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Poor terrified righties.

Let's forget that he graduated from Harvard with honors, got a First in PPE (which most Rhodes scholars are not even permitted to attempt) at Oxford, humped a rifle AND tracked enemy finance as an intelligence officer in Afghanistan, and ran a city for eight years. Or that he learned a difficult language because he wanted to read a book. He's half Trump's age, and has twice his IQ and six times his character.

They're so terrified of the gay man they actually propose giving Iran a veto over the American election.

Crazy and cowardly. Just like their god.