Pete Buttigieg 👨*❤️*💋*👨 🏳️*🌈

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Re: Pete Buttigieg 👨*❤️*💋*👨 🏳️*🌈

Yeah, gawd forbid a gay should be prez, huh, Boompity. hehe Whether he could do the job decently has nothing to do with it, right?
Hey, isn't your Vespa calling you?

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary

Yeah. The bullshit spreads around for the GOP. It used to just plop down and stay as pies.

Sure does. This story has circulated more than once but about different politicians. And the thing that gets me is people will be so quick to post it thinking "Oh my GOD! why isn't anyone talking about this?" And think they got a big 'scoop" lol. And it's the foolishly uninformed that believe trash like this and take it to the voting booth.

Last edited:

Mockingbird

Council Member
Nov 27, 2019
Calgary

Yeah, gawd forbid a gay should be prez, huh, Boompity. hehe Whether he could do the job decently has nothing to do with it, right?
Hey, isn't your Vespa calling you?

I agree. Someone's sexual preference has nothing to do with whether they are fit or not for any job. It's backwards thinking to think otherwise. Whenever I see people making disparaging remarks towards gay people I am reminded of a psychological study that suggested people who direct slurs and insults towards gays with regularity are often struggling with their own sexual identity. It's an interesting theory.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

All that's needed is a "Transgender" to come in and steal the show!

The politically correct will be at a loss as to which way to vote
Homophobe if you don't vote for him just like those who didn't vote for Obama were racists