Are Canadians and the rest of humanity scared?

Sonny

Time Out
Feb 10, 2020
Is that why no matter how evil the US has become, the world will not stand up to them?

It's okay if you say so, dying is terrifying after all. Losing your homes, your family, your friends and everything you value and everyone you hold dear are also terrifying and unfortunately unavoidable in a war, especially one fought against a powerful nation like the USA. And Canadians and Mexicans are not the only ones who will suffer but hundreds of millions if not billions of people all over the world will suffer too, so it is okay if you say so.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
You again?

Sonny

Time Out
Feb 10, 2020
You again?​

You cannot deny that USA is evil, what I want to know is why you aren't stopping them!

ISIS are evil, Al-Qaeda are evil, the Germans and Japanese used to be evil and they are currently being stopped and were all stopped! Why is it when your American masters do terrible things, all the world does is turn a blind eye!

Sonny

Time Out
Feb 10, 2020
Best to just ignore the creep, Das. If no one responds to him/her they just might go away.

No, I will never go away! Not until they answer for their crimes. I find it really strange that the canucks here defend them and yet on other sites, the canucks want them gone.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Is that why no matter how evil the US has become, the world will not stand up to them?
It's okay if you say so, dying is terrifying after all. Losing your homes, your family, your friends and everything you value and everyone you hold dear are also terrifying and unfortunately unavoidable in a war, especially one fought against a powerful nation like the USA. And Canadians and Mexicans are not the only ones who will suffer but hundreds of millions if not billions of people all over the world will suffer too, so it is okay if you say so.
As evil on a world scale goes the US ranks about 193.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
You cannot deny that USA is evil, what I want to know is why you aren't stopping them!

ISIS are evil, Al-Qaeda are evil, the Germans and Japanese used to be evil and they are currently being stopped and were all stopped! Why is it when your American masters do terrible things, all the world does is turn a blind eye!
Because they don't & because you are a moronic POS.

Next question?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

LISTEN HERE Sonny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grow up and get a brain.....................

and some honest facts to go with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That search for truth will mean YOU CANNOT SEEK IT IN HAMAS OR ISIS PROPAGANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My very favourite comment by a Muslim was made by Iranian Asshat Ahmadinejad................................

who told a breathless audience of imbeciles....................

"that Adolf Hitler was a strictly European problem"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In spite of the fact that Hitler wanted to KILL all the non white people on the planet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which would have meant NOBODY SHOWING UP AT THE MOSQUE............................

for evening prayers because all the brown skinned faithful WERE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!