Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA

We get it Cliffy... you hate women.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I hate to tell you this, but it ain't gonna happen, although, the US will endure his dismantling of the empire and all his followers will suffer greatly. Too bad, so sad.

And you'll still be an old white man and not a First Nation.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Admit it Wally, you are just chomping at the bit for Armageddon. It is why you love Trump. All the evangelicals are chomping at the bit, hanging out in the White House, laying hands on Trump, cuz they know he is the chosen one to bring on the apocalypse.

I hate to tell you this, but it ain't gonna happen, although, the US will endure his dismantling of the empire and all his followers will suffer greatly. Too bad, so sad.

Did you listen to his State of the Union talk? Sure as hell doesn't sound like dismantling to me. Have you been following the Dow, the employment figures. I think you need an advisor Cliffy, someone to exorcise those bad thoughts. :)

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Just proves that the dumbing down of America has been successful. Stupid people deserve an idiot for a president.

THANK YOU CLIFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have just explained why so many LIE-berals SUPPORT HITLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• lieberals express sentiments 1.jpg
    lieberals express sentiments 1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
hahaha Cadet Bone Spurs becomes President Afterbirth? haha
Good thing that Mafia Donald is NOT our Prez...... He is totally American choice......and that speaks volumes about them They are getting ready for a dear leader for life. If you think he is abusive and sadistic now...... just watch........but Trumpians like his cruelty.........and savage vengefulness. The US is a bully.....and now has a leader that personifies that. Ya see.....Trumpians see Bullying as "strength"..........and that is just pathological.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Good thing that Mafia Donald is NOT our Prez...... He is totally American choice......and that speaks volumes about them They are getting ready for a dear leader for life. If you think he is abusive and sadistic now...... just watch........but Trumpians like his cruelty.........and savage vengefulness. The US is a bully.....and now has a leader that personifies that. Ya see.....Trumpians see Bullying as "strength"..........and that is just pathological.
Who created they Russian Collusian scam ?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Whereas you have a racist and misogynist PM. Which I suppose speaks volumes of Canadians.
Whose wife ( three nannies) once a media darling has not been seen since the election , and rarely during the campaign . Yet us Canadians and our media are happy to fling dirt at Trump’s family , while not noticing the possible separation of our own first couple .