Feminism

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

Maybe if women would quit trying to catch a guy by spreading their legs and having unwanted babies so they can get a free ride.

Try education, getting a job, and oh yeah, not getting pregnant.

You all want to be in control of your own body, start saying no to guys that offer you dreams and give nothing.

"Men give love to have sex, Women give sex to be loved..."

What say you?

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The world doesn't need feminism. Feminism is toxic. What the world needs is to just treat women like the human beings they are, without pigeon-holing them.
My wife is all for equality of the sexes, she however is NOT a feminist and frankly despises what feminism did to the women's movement. The women's movement was in part about empowering women with the same life choices men have had for ages. And if you chose to be a stay at home wife and mother that was fine. But today's toxic feminism looks down its nose at women who make a "traditional" choice. You're somehow less of a woman if you choose the "domestic" life.

Unfortunately the women's movement has caused its own issues. If you look at the timing of women entering the work force en masse it coincides quite nicely with the point in time the prices of everything started to skyrocket. Dual income means more household income. More household income means the manufacturers and retailers of consumer goods can crank up their prices. Which is precisely what they did and are still doing. I'm not blaming women for it, it was simply an unforeseen consequence.

In 1974 my sister moved out at 16. She got a job working at a feeder plant for one of the auto makers. She was getting paid $8/hr at the time. With her first week's pay she paid first and last month's rent on an apartment, furnished it, bought food for the week and still had some cash left over for transportation and entertainment. An auto worker within the last 30 years would have been hard-pressed to do all that with one week's pay.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
The problem is that it still happens often enough to be noticeable. A close friend of my ex did just that and of course a few years later wound up a single mom on welfare. Then to compound it when she was about to be cut off welfare because her kids were old enough that she could work she went and got pregnant so she wouldn't get cut off. It is not like she is the only one to ever do this either.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I also know a couple of single moms that went and kicked their druggie bum others out and got decent jobs and are productive members of society with well behaved kids. One is now a lieutenant in our volunteer fire department. Very proud of her.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Depends on the 'feminism' you're talking about.

A lot of it nowadays is this radical BS where men suck, women are awesome and are so anti-men they're even anti-male child.

Then there's the 'we just want equality' feminism, which IMO is REAL feminism. Realization that sure sometimes men are better at some things than us, and visa versa, but when it can be equal, it should be.

Radfems, TERFS, Femnazi's... all those kunts can go suck donkey dong.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
lmao Boomer's crying because he can't get a woman that doesn't kick his ass.
Typical bubblehead thinks it's all women's fault for getting pregnant.
Education? https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/pub/89-503-x/2010001/article/11542/tbl/tbl001-eng.htm
More info: https://www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/en/catalogue/89-503-X

Hey yeah dumb Bitch, I took the post from Facebook..

Cut and paste.

I have 2 sisters, one a sociologists and the other a teacher and artist.

I am extremely proud of their accomplishments.

Try not to think my posts actually reflect my true beliefs all the time.

I see over the top posts or memes on Facebook and share them here.

Some are funny, others well ya gotta raise an eyebrow.

Also Cannuck you're not fooling anyone, you got banned now your pretending to be a women posting. SAD

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,

Cut and paste.

Also Cannuck you're not fooling anyone, you got banned now your pretending to be a women posting. SAD

You noticed that too that She/he came on right after cannuck got timed out, went after JLM right away then couldn't resist nagging you

That's why I told him/her to play by himself yesterday

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I took the post from Facebook..

Cut and paste.

FTFY, Boomer. The 'dumb bitch' part was rude and unnecessary and takes away from the rest of your post.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
FTFY, Boomer. The 'dumb bitch' part was rude and unnecessary and takes away from the rest of your post.

She is a HE.. how is that offensive..

If she was a she, I wouldn't have called her that.

Just because you put the face of a woman as your Avatar and take a female name, doesn't make you a women. It makes you a desperate loser who was banned and still can't stay away from CC.

BTW, if it offends you Mowich, I apologize.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Cut and paste.
"Maybe if women would quit trying to catch a guy by spreading their legs and having unwanted babies so they can get a free ride.

Try education, getting a job, and oh yeah, not getting pregnant.

You all want to be in control of your own body, start saying no to guys that offer you dreams and give nothing.

"Men give love to have sex, Women give sex to be loved..."

What say you?"
That's from FB? I call bullshit.
lol Lots of people make assumptions, some using evidence, some not, however YOU make ASSumptions.
Ask a mod if I am Cannuck or even banned. Go ahead, I dare ya. And you call me a dumb bitch. hahahah

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Yup he will be banned again soon
lol And you won't?
To satisfy my scientific curiosity, I'd love to check out what's inside your head to see if there's anything besides air and sawdust in it. hahaha

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
You noticed that too that She/he came on right after cannuck got timed out, went after JLM right away then couldn't resist nagging you
That's why I told him/her to play by himself yesterday
Oh, yeah, you noticed that, did ya? hahaha
Well, I noticed a couple things myself. You snivel constantly about Cliffy posting memes yet you are noticeably quiet about Boomer posting memes. And what's more is you say you do it to point out hypocrisy. That to me is immensely funny.......... and ironic. :D