Mega!! Lol

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
lol It did. And it did because there's only one Republican in his Senate that's got the nads and the principles to stand against him. The rest haven't a pair amongst them.
And neither would you if you were a member of the Senate.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
lol It did. And it did because there's only one Republican in his Senate that's got the nads and the principles to stand against him. The rest haven't a pair amongst them.
And neither would you if you were a member of the Senate.

Yeah I guy who failed to become President himself and is extremely jealous of Trump.

Romney is so dirty, and doesn't give a rats ass about poor people, he makes money of the unemployed

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Yeah I guy who failed to become President himself and is extremely jealous of Trump.

Romney is so dirty, and doesn't give a rats ass about poor people, he makes money of the unemployed
lol And you think Trump could give a rat's ass about average Americans? hahaha

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Job rating prove otherwise, he has done more for the minorities than another other president.

Why do you Hate Trump so much?
Proves? hahaha Or Trump just wants another term, praise, and more money, which is why he does what he does.
I don't hate TRump. Why do you Trumplicans always project your feelings onto others?
I feel sorry for the guy, really. He's a failure of a husband, a failure as a human being, a failure as a man, a failure as a businessman, and is doing his best to fail at the presidency. lol

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Proves? hahaha Or Trump just wants another term, praise, and more money, which is why he does what he does.
I don't hate TRump. Why do you Trumplicans always project your feelings onto others?
I feel sorry for the guy, really. He's a failure of a husband, a failure as a human being, a failure as a man, a failure as a businessman, and is doing his best to fail at the presidency. lol

WOW you really do hate Trump. If you could only be half the failure he is, you could move out of that Trailer you live in the Kootenay :lol:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Funny. When he was running against Obama, the righties thought the sun shone out of his magic underpants.

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
WOW you really do hate Trump. If you could only be half the failure he is, you could move out of that Trailer you live in the Kootenay :lol:
lol Keep making stupid guesses about me and my life. It's funny.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
You are aware that Trump works for free aren't you?

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Did you forget your password for AnnaG?
Nope. Quit using the email address. And why I created AnnaE is because Ember's email got screwed up somehow and I didn't wanna go through the resetting BS.
I kinda miss the few thousand red thumbs from the simple-minded Walter, though.