My quid pro quo... 👍👍

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
ooooo You got a gun, you're tough. To paraphrase Bruce Lee ("Boards don't hit back."), Paper doesn't shoot back. hahaha

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Yeah I have a gun, no it does not make me tough.
Neither does your mouth. lol
Just deadly aimed in the right direction.
At your foot? hahaha
BTW, you're aware the Olympics have a shooting sport.. it's a sport or hobby.
Biathlon competitors don 't announce "You don't fukk with me, I won't fukk with you", though.
I know you anti-Gun Libtards don't get that
lmao You're as nutty as MHz if you think I am a "Libtard" or anti-Gun.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Neither does your mouth. lol
At your foot? hahaha
Biathlon competitors don 't announce "You don't fukk with me, I won't fukk with you", though.
lmao You're as nutty as MHz if you think I am a "Libtard" or anti-Gun.

Look you stupid Bitch it's a joke, Quid Pro Quo and Trump

Fukk off ya stanky old whore.

If you don't like my threads then stay off the forum because half of them are mine.

Instead of being an obnoxious troll, why don't you contribute to the forum and start some interesting topics

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Look you stupid Bitch it's a joke, Quid Pro Quo and Trump

Fukk off ya stanky old whore.

If you don't like my threads then stay off the forum because half of them are mine.

Instead of being an obnoxious troll, why don't you contribute to the forum and start some interesting topics
lol Sure triggered you. You fat, ugly, old asshat.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Right now I'm in Boise Idaho, and I'm right fed up with idiots.

Had my fill today.

Started off in Laramie, Wy and people will never learn to slow down in bad weather. About 18 accidents some blocking the Interstate and I have to go hours around.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
lol Sure triggered you. You fat, ugly, old asshat.

You must be thinking of Cannuck.

I lost the weight, started to do daily exercises to get a 6 pack.

When from 240 lbs to 180 lbs.

Try again ya old drag queen :lol:

Bought myself a crotch rocket as a gift to myself for loosing the weight and giving up Coke Cola.

It also makes it easier to sit in a Cessna

Guess what I'm buying myself at 160Lbs.

A plane

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You don't fukk with me, I won't fukk with you ;)
Hitting low and left means you're jerking the trigger. Isolate your trigger finger from your hand and pull nice and smooth. Guy I respect a lot likes to say "roll" the trigger. Nice and smooth, like you're rolling a marble with your finger.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Hitting low and left means you're jerking the trigger. Isolate your trigger finger from your hand and pull nice and smooth. Guy I respect a lot likes to say "roll" the trigger. Nice and smooth, like you're rolling a marble with your finger.

The gun is a real small gun.

Border Patrol agent says I was pulling the trigger to close to my knuckle and should use the tip of my finger, it will stop the jerking.

Where I shoot is all Police and Border Agents from Laredo, TX

The gun can fit in my pocket it so dam small. :lol:

Great for a concealed weapon.

The 2 head shots was the border agent.

It sure isn't my SW 9mm, I'm dead on with that firearm, and it's a bigger gun.

This little fukker is alway off by a little bit, but I love this gun, its fun for the day, then back into a safety deposit box.

Okay 12:00AM here, need to start driving. I have a Boeing load that must be in Vancouver today

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
The gun is a real small gun.
Border Patrol agent says I was pulling the trigger to close to my knuckle and should use the tip of my finger, it will stop the jerking.
Absolutely. Your fingerprint should be on the trigger. What I meant by "isolate your trigger finger" is focus on moving ONLY the finger whilst holding the rest of your hand completely still, no muscle movement at all.

Don't get me wrong, you're a good shot. A few minor corrections could make you a great shot.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
If I used such a weapon in England, Scotland or Wales I'd be locked up. Such weapons are illegal. Though not in Northern Ireland.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Absolutely. Your fingerprint should be on the trigger. What I meant by "isolate your trigger finger" is focus on moving ONLY the finger whilst holding the rest of your hand completely still, no muscle movement at all.
Don't get me wrong, you're a good shot. A few minor corrections could make you a great shot.

Thanks.

I'm dead on with this one 9mm S&W

Heavier and a bit bigger.

Then there are my rifles, and also a small. 38 revolver.

Strickly fun, and all are locked up in a hard core safe and trigger locks or safety deposit box at the bank. (depending on the countries)

AnnaE

Time Out
Jan 31, 2020
Boomer has low understanding of the English language. Who knew. lol