What's Trump Done Now?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I'll tell you exactly why I'm not going to answer your questions any more.

I initially thought you were a reasonably well-informed Canadian, looking to get more informed about the U.S. and the complexities of our laws and politics.

Over time it has become increasingly clear that you're not.

You are not curious, you are not interested, you are convinced that whatever the right-wing press and Trump tell you is the truth, and you look no further.

So it's a waste of my time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-BONESFORBRAINS SAYS HE "WILL NOT ANSWER ANY MORE QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who does he think he is KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He ducks and HIDES whenever a question is asked of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I first started posting on this site SEVERAL YEARS BACK.......................

the T-gurly was lecturing us abut how cops needed IMPROVED TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet T-bonesforbrains - the self professed LAWYER AND SELF APPOINTED EXPERT on cop training

HAS BEEN DUCKING ME EVER SINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-bonesforbrains THINKS CHANGING THE SUBJECT is a valid response to any question HE CANNOT ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there are a LOT OF QUESTIONS in that TOO HARD CATEGORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right T-gurly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-BONESFORBRAINS SAYS HE "WILL NOT ANSWER ANY MORE QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who does he think he is KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He ducks and HIDES whenever a question is asked of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I first started posting on this site SEVERAL YEARS BACK.......................

the T-gurly was lecturing us abut how cops needed IMPROVED TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet T-bonesforbrains - the self professed LAWYER AND SELF APPOINTED EXPERT on cop training

HAS BEEN DUCKING ME EVER SINCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-bonesforbrains THINKS CHANGING THE SUBJECT is a valid response to any question HE CANNOT ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there are a LOT OF QUESTIONS in that TOO HARD CATEGORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right T-gurly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I am an A-hole , for asking her the same question on a number of threads . As there is no defending the indefensible she ran away .

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
No I don't know enough of your systems and am learning as we go, reading to counter arguments, I've always admitted when I was wrong, and corrected my mistakes. But to date I haven't seen what he is doing as POTUS to demand such hatred and outrage to overturn the voters decision of President.
Maybe you should take that log out of your eye. Just sayin'.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Having 5 kids which side of the argument do you think he falls on?

The side of he doesn't give a shit about the woman, which we knew. Really he's pandering to the religious right and the pro force women to do what we tell them to crowds.

Considering how he treats his offspring (would date/fuk one, lets Jr get away with lots, ignores the youngest ones) he should'a more than wrapped it a long time ago.

If anything, Trump is a poster boy for preventative measures.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Someone asked, "Why does Trump drink water like this?

I responded, "Because it is really hard to drink water through your asshole."

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
The side of he doesn't give a shit about the woman, which we knew. Really he's pandering to the religious right and the pro force women to do what we tell them to crowds.
Considering how he treats his offspring (would date/fuk one, lets Jr get away with lots, ignores the youngest ones) he should'a more than wrapped it a long time ago.

What makes you think he doesn't care about Women? He must love them a lot he was married a few times. Maybe he cares for the unborn too? Ask a person that was adopted by a loving family if they cared if they were aborted.

BTW I was talking about Scheer in that post

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Is it wrong to have a view on abortion ? Do you think abortion is healthy ? I ask because I have heard many women go into depression after an abortion . Don’t know how factual that statement is .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
The latest thing Trump has done is to get Serryah catastrophizing about stuff most of us don't really give a shit about. He's one man with a couple of rough edges!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
What makes you think he doesn't care about Women? He must love them a lot he was married a few times. Maybe he cares for the unborn too? Ask a person that was adopted by a loving family if they cared if they were aborted.

BTW I was talking about Scheer in that post

"grab them by the pussy."

"Move on them like a bitch."

Yeah, those are real 'caring' words.

If you think that's a sign of love then I don't know what to tell you, but I do know that this opinion frightens the hell out of me if you think so.

As for caring for the unborn - so long as it gets him something and in this case, gets votes.

You can't ask an adopted person how they'd feel if they were aborted, because... they weren't. That's like proving a negative.

What they can have is a view on abortion themselves as it relates to their life and if they think abortion is wrong, so be it. If they think it's worse than adoption, so be it. But that's only a choice THEY can make if they are in that situation and it only matters if they're pregnant.

Since Trump has five kids, I assumed you meant him; I wasn't aware Sheer had any at all.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The latest thing Trump has done is to get Serryah catastrophizing about stuff most of us don't really give a shit about. He's one man with a couple of rough edges!

What Trump does affects everyone, told you that.

Not caring is like not caring that the flood is coming when the water's already coming up to the second floor of your house.

I think it says more about you that you keep saying he's "not that bad" when it's obvious he is.

As pointed out, if you don't give a shit, why post on Trump threads? Unless you're mentoring Joshy in the how to be a hypocrite department...

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Trump's dismantling of environmental regulations unwinds 50 years of protections

President Donald Trump has repeatedly vowed to "ensure" that the United States has the "cleanest air" and the "cleanest water," but his administration's efforts to slash environmental regulations have been extensive.In Trump's first two years in office, the Environmental Protection Agency's rate of deregulation was so high that an internal watchdog has said the agency "exceeded" its self-established goals. And in the third year of his presidency, agencies, not just the EPA, have continued the environmental regulation rollbacks. His administration has even moved to rollback some protections established under the 50-year-old Clean Air Act.
Breaking away from environmental restrictions deemed cumbersome or unfair also became a global issue early in Trump's presidency, with his decision to pull out of the Paris climate accords -- an agreement among several countries to combat climate change.
Scientific experts, including members of the EPA's own scientific advisory board, have asserted that axing and altering these rules and regulations will be detrimental toward the environment. But the administration has asserted that they've removed cumbersome restrictions while continuing to protect the environment and expanding economic opportunity for energy companies, farmers and other commercial industries.
Here's a list of many of the major environmental rollbacks the Trump administration has attempted to undertake.

More: https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/25/politics/trump-environmental-rollbacks-list/index.html

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
"grab them by the pussy."

"Move on them like a bitch."

Yeah, those are real 'caring' words.

If you think that's a sign of love then I don't know what to tell you, but I do know that this opinion frightens the hell out of me if you think so.

As for caring for the unborn - so long as it gets him something and in this case, gets votes.

You can't ask an adopted person how they'd feel if they were aborted, because... they weren't. That's like proving a negative.

What they can have is a view on abortion themselves as it relates to their life and if they think abortion is wrong, so be it. If they think it's worse than adoption, so be it. But that's only a choice THEY can make if they are in that situation and it only matters if they're pregnant.

Since Trump has five kids, I assumed you meant him; I wasn't aware Sheer had any at all.

That stuff is "locker room" talk and definitely isn't necessarily an indication of a man's attitude towards women. I worked with a guy who was married (an asshole, granted) who talked like that all the time. He still highly regarded his wife.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Not caring is like not caring that the flood is coming when the water's already coming up to the second floor of your house.

I think it says more about you that you keep saying he's "not that bad" when it's obvious he is.

As pointed out, if you don't give a shit, why post on Trump threads? Unless you're mentoring Joshy in the how to be a hypocrite department...

What do YOU think is the worst thing Trump is capable of doing? I would guess the worst thing he might do is his crude and lewd talk. That's why I DON'T catastrophize about him, but you go ahead if you like!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

More catastrophizing!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
That stuff is "locker room" talk and definitely isn't necessarily an indication of a man's attitude towards women. I worked with a guy who was married (an asshole, granted) who talked like that all the time. He still highly regarded his wife.

Locker room talk?

Except it wasn't a locker room, and it wasn't in front of "the boys". It was in front of a GODDAMN REPORTER...

And the fact he admitted he'd date his own daughter? Oh wait, he was 'joking' right? So that makes it okay to say?

Must be part of that "old man's club" thing.

Last edited:

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
What do YOU think is the worst thing Trump is capable of doing? I would guess the worst thing he might do is his crude and lewd talk. That's why I DON'T catastrophize about him, but you go ahead if you like!

You would "guess".

Sure...

But I would guess he'd do something ill advised like, oh, I don't know, assassinate some foreign government official and claim it was okay.

Instigate world dictators into being pizzed off because he thinks being a bully is okay.

Be so goddamn JEALOUS of a previous president that he'd revoke EVERYTHING that man did, whether it was actually good for people or not, including international deals to keep questionable other countries in check.

Okay, maybe we'll get lucky, maybe all he'll BE is lewd and a loudmouth.

Maybe.

Sure, I'm all "he's a fukin disaster", but I'm doing so in posts meant to discuss the BS he does. And I don't bitch and complain about how the poor, likely onset dementia, sociopathic narcissist is being jumped on by people because they're fukin WORRIED that he's gonna start a war of some kind and the only reason he hasn't is for luck, the grace of God/The Gods or maybe that the other world leaders despite being as horrible pieces of human garbage they are, are STILL smarter than Donald J Trump and don't want the world to really go kaboom. And doesn't THAT say something about them all...

If you don't like all this "catastrophizing", no one's making you read the posts.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Trump's dismantling of environmental regulations unwinds 50 years of protections
President Donald Trump has repeatedly vowed to "ensure" that the United States has the "cleanest air" and the "cleanest water," but his administration's efforts to slash environmental regulations have been extensive.In Trump's first two years in office, the Environmental Protection Agency's rate of deregulation was so high that an internal watchdog has said the agency "exceeded" its self-established goals. And in the third year of his presidency, agencies, not just the EPA, have continued the environmental regulation rollbacks. His administration has even moved to rollback some protections established under the 50-year-old Clean Air Act.
Breaking away from environmental restrictions deemed cumbersome or unfair also became a global issue early in Trump's presidency, with his decision to pull out of the Paris climate accords -- an agreement among several countries to combat climate change.
Scientific experts, including members of the EPA's own scientific advisory board, have asserted that axing and altering these rules and regulations will be detrimental toward the environment. But the administration has asserted that they've removed cumbersome restrictions while continuing to protect the environment and expanding economic opportunity for energy companies, farmers and other commercial industries.
Here's a list of many of the major environmental rollbacks the Trump administration has attempted to undertake.
More: https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/25/politics/trump-environmental-rollbacks-list/index.html
Total bullshit.