8 ways to control the people (Liberal Playbook)

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Perhaps you should pay closer attention to what's going on. Manufacturing jobs aren't great, people's wages are still not much higher than before, there are still more people needing multiple jobs just to make a living, healtchcare is a mess, education is a mess, corporations get even higher welfare than before in spite of their profits being high, infrastructure still is being ignored, people still go bankrupt because of medical bills, etc.
Oh, but "economy", oh, but employment", "oh, but wall". Yep, life is sooooo great there. (sarc)

AND HOW MUCH OF THAT MCJOB CRAP IS DUE TO GOVT

and civil service union HOG GREED????????????

That is the little detail that people like Burned Out Ember DO NOT ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can a person get a job or decent pay if all thr money is GRABBED UP BY HOGS?????????????

IDIOTS LIKE Ember DO NOT MENTION that the average civil service union HOG

gets at least ONE THIRD HIGHER PAY than the person in private sector doing THE SAME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes- the HOG plumber gets paid ONE THIRD MORE

than the private sector plumber working at your house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO LIE-beral can justify that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No LIE-beral can justify paying ONE THIRD MORE to the HOG clerk

stamping your $100 dollar water bill as paid than what is being paid to the clerk at your grocery store

MARKING YOUR $150 dollar food bill as being paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as we all know - HOGS work a VERY LEISURELY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO NEED TO BREAK A SWEAT WHILE IN GOVT SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!

After all - HOGS DO NOT GET FIRED like people in private sector!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At every level HOGS DO BETTER than the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consider the landscaping company caught in a HEAVY RAIN STORM

and the employees are SENT HOME with NO PAY

BUT HOGS AT THE PARKS DEPT simply hop in the company truck and go SNOOZE

IN SOME QUIET LANEWAY - ON FULL PAY - NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I once had a summer job at a GTA Parks Dept and that is how it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOGS HAVE SHORTER HOURS

HOGS HAVE LIGHTER WORK

HOGS HAVE HIGHER PAY

HOGS HAVE WAY BETTER PENSIONS

HOGS HAVE BETTER HOLIDAYS - as witness the up coming "FAMILY DAY" WHEN HOGS WILL HAVE A PAID DAY OFF

AT OUR EXPENSE - WHILE MOST OTHER CDNS WILL HAVE A DAY OFF WITH NO PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOG GREED and shameless LIE-beral vote buying so they can cling to power at any price

are the reasons for virtually ALL OUR TROUBLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• live for free.jpg
    live for free.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 0

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
You are right in some of your comments but the issue isn't Trump - it's the Congress! What have they done in the last 3 years? What has been their priority? It hasn't been ANY of those things you mentioned. Trump can't do everything alone but the hatred towards him is so visceral they can't be bothered to actually do anything for the American population - it's staggering! Note that any part of the wall that has been built and/or replaced, Trump had to go around Congress to get the funding - even went to court because the Dems objected but won that case - he's lost others.

You'd be incredibly naive to think that everything is Trump's fault because as the impeachment goes on, more and more it's becoming quite clear that the Democrats are so corrupt it's unbelievable. Having said that, there are a few Republicans who are just as corrupt. If it takes Trump to "clean it up" he'll need a few more years thus my support for him in 2020. However, the bottom line is that it's up to Americans and I would hope and pray that they'll make the best decision for them. Personally, it's Trump for me but hey, not my decision to make.

I am basing my beliefs on what has happened since 2016 and currently. What Trump did as a business man doesn't concern me - it's what he does while President - that's the bottom line and no proof has been made (other than allegations & suppositions) to show where Trump has done anything wrong.
ahhh So any good that's come of the Trump administration hasn't been Trump, it's been Congress.You know, that kind of figures.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
He's long gone. So what's holding up the healthcare issue now? Trump's lack of a decent plan. "Who knew it could be so complicated?"
It is complicated, the American taxpayer is not behind universal healthcare as provided in Canada , and for good reason . The majority of Americans have decent health plans and are not forced onto waiting lists for elective surgery.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You are right in some of your comments but the issue isn't Trump - it's the Congress! What have they done in the last 3 years? What has been their priority? It hasn't been ANY of those things you mentioned. Trump can't do everything alone but the hatred towards him is so visceral they can't be bothered to actually do anything for the American population - it's staggering! Note that any part of the wall that has been built and/or replaced, Trump had to go around Congress to get the funding - even went to court because the Dems objected but won that case - he's lost others.

You'd be incredibly naive to think that everything is Trump's fault because as the impeachment goes on, more and more it's becoming quite clear that the Democrats are so corrupt it's unbelievable. Having said that, there are a few Republicans who are just as corrupt. If it takes Trump to "clean it up" he'll need a few more years thus my support for him in 2020. However, the bottom line is that it's up to Americans and I would hope and pray that they'll make the best decision for them. Personally, it's Trump for me but hey, not my decision to make.

I am basing my beliefs on what has happened since 2016 and currently. What Trump did as a business man doesn't concern me - it's what he does while President - that's the bottom line and no proof has been made (other than allegations & suppositions) to show where Trump has done anything wrong.

Is it not amusing how the more mud LIE-berals try to throw.............................

the more of it ends up ON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Twain once famously described the Yankee Congress as ......................

"The natural abode of the Yankee Criminal Class"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isnt it nice that LIE-berals so carefully follow TRADITION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news -consider the words of clever man Thomas Sowell as quoted in the photo below:::::::::::

Attachments

• lieberal wrong.jpg
    lieberal wrong.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 2

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
He's long gone. So what's holding up the healthcare issue now? Trump's lack of a decent plan. "Who knew it could be so complicated?"

Would Pelosi be up for helping Trump out on the issue? As is Trump removed restrictions to the individual states for insurance companies which reduced the premiums on Obama care by competition.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Control debt and you control the people. Control religion and you control the people.
Keep the people poor and uneducated and they are easy to control. Like Trump is doing.
lmao Increase the debt? Like Trump's doing?
Seems to me, whenever Americans try to buck the gov't using firepower they end up dead. EG: Waco, TX.
Welfare? Even the corporate kind of welfare?
Education? hahaha Make education private and only the wealthy will have education.
Who better to create class difference than Trump?

Oh the POOR STUPID BURNED OUT EMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is so clueless that she has either forgotten or never knew

that Branch Davidian LOON Koresh - who believed he was the re-incarnation of some biblical Cypriot king

stood accused of violating federal firearms regulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the FBI to get involved - the Davidian fire arms accusations MUST HAVE BEEN SUBSTANTIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since as we all know - Yankees HAVE SO VERY FEW GUN LAWS to begin with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In any case Koresh the lunatic King threatened DEATH to anybody who interfered in his biblical nut house

and battle was joined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To suggest that Koresh was a simple citizen minding his own business........................

is equivalent to suggesting that John Dillinger was some sort of re-incarnated ROBIN HOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for education - here in Ontari-owe we are watching Doug Ford in the battle of his life.....................

trying to REGAIN SOME PUBLIC CONTROL of the HOG EDUCATION SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
It is complicated, the American taxpayer is not behind universal healthcare as provided in Canada , and for good reason . The majority of Americans have decent health plans and are not forced onto waiting lists for elective surgery.
True but they pay an arm and a leg for it. Better off to get procedures done in Mexico, Cuba, India, etc. and get your meds from somewhere other than America.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
Would Pelosi be up for helping Trump out on the issue? As is Trump removed restrictions to the individual states for insurance companies which reduced the premiums on Obama care by competition.
I think she would if Trump would accept it even if he claimed full merit. He's too muleheaded, though.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
True but they pay an arm and a leg for it. Better off to get procedures done in Mexico, Cuba, India, etc. and get your meds from somewhere other than America.
Most get coverage through their employer .

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
ahhh So any good that's come of the Trump administration hasn't been Trump, it's been Congress.You know, that kind of figures.

My, my you are being facetious because what you have stated is exactly the opposite of what I said but hey, that's par for the course. Everything good that Trump has done isn't good enough I guess. Wages are higher, more people working, signed some trade deals - and pray tell can you tell me what the Democrats have done for their country in the last 3 years.

I will be the first to admit that Trump isn't perfect, but he's the best the Americans have at present and considering what he's been up against, he's doing a damn fine job. Guess we agree to disagree huh?