What's Trump Done Now?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
According to GAO, either not at all or not in accordance with the law.
I don't suppose it will do any good for me to point out that GAO is an agency with a long history of, and institutional pride in, non-partisan accounting, auditing, and accountability, will it?
I imagine you'll just bellow "deep state!" or some such arrant nonsense.

No I already know Obama was called out multiple times by this committee

FYI no Trump never sent the request to congress as is Pelosi's argument. but however by 2 footnotes on the release to the Pentagon footnote 1 do not release before Aug. 5 footnote 2 must be released before expiration

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
No I already know Obama was called out multiple times by this committee
It's not a committee. It's the Government Accountability Office, formerly the General Accounting Office. Its specific mission is to ensure that the government's money is handled properly, in accordance with the law. Even if your name is Trump.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
It's not a committee. It's the Government Accountability Office, formerly the General Accounting Office. Its specific mission is to ensure that the government's money is handled properly, in accordance with the law. Even if your name is Trump.

Yeah whatever, mostly ignored until just now, why is that?

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
Does that not qualify as compassion?
Words are cheap, especially Trump's words. He actually displayed how much compassion he has when he threw a roll of paper towels at Puerto Ricans after the hurricane there and then sniveled about corruption there (like there ain't none in his admin). lmao

Last edited:

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Because it just released its report. It takes time to do a proper investigation.
But thank you for imputing a nefarious motive to a famously "just the facts, ma'am" agency.
Sure you don't wanna holler "deep state?"

Let me clarify your honour, other congressional bodies ignored their reports until now, what makes it important this time?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
So question.

It's out now that Trump met with Saudi Arabia without any official notice of such a meeting, discussing things like the 'regional conflicts'.

If Muslims are so evil...

Why is Trump conducting secret meetings with them, especially one of the worst Regimes in the region?

For one thing...................................the Saudis ARE FIGHTING IRANIAN terrorist groups and assorted anti western ......................

and anti Israeli militia groups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meaning Saudis are fighting the GOOFS ARMED AND TRAINED By Iranian general Suleimani..............................

who is behind much of the Sunni/Shia violence in places like Mogadishu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For another - the Saudis are cooperating by selling oil relatively low priced to various EUROPEAN and Asian countries.................

so they can AVOID ECONOMIC COLLAPSE AND REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Political and economic stability is a valuable thing.............................................

UNLESS YOU ARE A LIE-beral ASSHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Trump Administration Approves Keystone Pipeline on US Land
https://www.newsmax.com/finance/markets/trump-keystone-pipeline-us/2020/01/22/id/950857/

Good on Trump. If only PM Blackface would grow some balls and get pipelines approved in Canada.

Our idiot Boy IS CONVINCED that he MUST DESTROY THE CDN OIL PATCH

since it is central to LIE-beral policy to REMAKE OUR SOCIETY COMPLETELY

so that ONLY THE "RIGHT PEOPLE WILL OWN ANYTHING EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals are engaged in the GREATEST GRAVY GRAB IN HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• bad company.jpg
    bad company.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 1

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Trump speaks about defending pro-life supporters at ‘March for Life’ rally as first president to attend

U.S. President Donald Trump spoke about defending pro-life supporters at the “March for Life” event in Washington, D.C. on Friday, becoming the first sitting president to attend the anti-abortion event.

Scheer and Trump woulda got along pretty good too bad the Racist Central Canadians were too dumb to realise our economy could be on an upswing with Scheer/Trump, instead of a downturn with Trudeau/???Obama?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Lol Trump is out there delivering on anti abortion when Scheer won't even let it be discussed

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Let me clarify your honour, other congressional bodies ignored their reports until now, what makes it important this time?
I'll tell you exactly why I'm not going to answer your questions any more.

I initially thought you were a reasonably well-informed Canadian, looking to get more informed about the U.S. and the complexities of our laws and politics.

Over time it has become increasingly clear that you're not.

You are not curious, you are not interested, you are convinced that whatever the right-wing press and Trump tell you is the truth, and you look no further.

So it's a waste of my time.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I'll tell you exactly why I'm not going to answer your questions any more.
I initially thought you were a reasonably well-informed Canadian, looking to get more informed about the U.S. and the complexities of our laws and politics.
Over time it has become increasingly clear that you're not.
You are not curious, you are not interested, you are convinced that whatever the right-wing press and Trump tell you is the truth, and you look no further.
So it's a waste of my time.

Not exactly I'm a long time Rider fan and have always cheered for the underdog, have you ever heard of Rider math? Almost like cheering for the Browns, anyway the more the elite whine, squirm, squeal, cry about something, the more you have to look at what's actually going on. Dems. lost 2016 and still haven't turned over the POTUS office in a peaceful manner have they? They are fighting, biting, screaming, clawing against Trump because they think he must have cheated to overcome a 6 point poll advantage Hitlary had on election night.

Even now they are choosing to be blind to what he is trying to do for your country, admit it or not he is bringing strength back to your economy, minorities are going to work in record numbers, his policies are color blind. He is curbing your illegal immigration problem with no help from the Dems. by applying pressure and striking deals with your neighbours to the South.

No I don't know enough of your systems and am learning as we go, reading to counter arguments, I've always admitted when I was wrong, and corrected my mistakes. But to date I haven't seen what he is doing as POTUS to demand such hatred and outrage to overturn the voters decision of President.