8 ways to control the people (Liberal Playbook)

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
Control debt and you control the people. Control religion and you control the people.
Keep the people poor and uneducated and they are easy to control. Like Trump is doing.
lmao Increase the debt? Like Trump's doing?
Seems to me, whenever Americans try to buck the gov't using firepower they end up dead. EG: Waco, TX.
Welfare? Even the corporate kind of welfare?
Education? hahaha Make education private and only the wealthy will have education.
Who better to create class difference than Trump?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Control debt and you control the people. Control religion and you control the people.
Keep the people poor and uneducated and they are easy to control. Like Trump is doing.
Seems to me, whenever Americans try to buck the gov't using firepower they end up dead. EG: Waco, TX.
Education? hahaha Make education private and only the wealthy will have education.

Trump has kept all his promises and have put more people to work than any other President

Your hatred of Trump is pitiful and sad.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Trump has kept all his promises and have put more people to work than any other President

Yes especially when you were referring to Canadian Liberals .

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
Trump has kept all his promises
hahaha Baloney. Still no coherent healthcare, people still don't have the "power", nat'l debt isn't even going down, after saying he wouldn't cut Social Security, he cut Social Security, Mexico still hasn't paid for the "Wall", he hasn't cut funding to "sancuary cities", health insurance still isn't interstate, he hasn't ended birthright citizenship, there are still no term limits for members of Congress, etcetera.

and have put more people to work than any other President
Debatable. Although he did say he would freeze federal hiring and he failed at that, too..

It might have been if I actually hated him. But your hero worship is even worse than pitiful and sad.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
hahaha Baloney. Still no coherent healthcare, people still don't have the "power", nat'l debt isn't even going down, after saying he wouldn't cut Social Security, he cut Social Security, Mexico still hasn't paid for the "Wall", he hasn't cut funding to "sancuary cities", health insurance still isn't interstate, he hasn't ended birthright citizenship, there are still no term limits for members of Congress, etcetera.
Debatable. Although he did say he would freeze federal hiring and he failed at that, too..
It might have been if I actually hated him. But your hero worship is even worse than pitiful and sad.

Eh it took 8 years for Obama to fukk everything up, you can't expect Trump to fix it in 4 years :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not to mention the do nothing House doesn't help..

Eh but keep hating.. you need something to live for

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton

You obviously do not follow what is happening in America. Trump may not be perfect, but he has done more for the citizens of that country than any previous administration. Have you seen the employment stats? Apparently not!

You need to perhaps educate yourself before saying something silly. Just sayin.....

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
You obviously do not follow what is happening in America. Trump may not be perfect, but he has done more for the citizens of that country than any previous administration. Have you seen the employment stats? Apparently not!

You need to perhaps educate yourself before saying something silly. Just sayin.....

I have to admit though, you are right when it comes to debt & deficit - just like Canada, the U.S. has a spending problem - big time and it can be attributed to politicians from both sides of the aisle. Unfortunately, American politics are so corrupt and there's so much money involved, I doubt if anyone can pull in the reigns of spending.

Too much money to be made by Democrats and Republicans alike - note how wealthy the politicians in the U.S. become after they've been in office for awhile. They desperately need to take the money out of the equation to give the population equal footing but that will never happen. A good example is Bloomberg who is spending millions of dollars propping up the Dems and spreading money around to ensure Dems are elected. This should be outright illegal but since it's not, the general population loses because they can never know why any one is running for a position - for their personal benefit or because they want to better the lives for all Americans; either way it's truly a self-destructive way of tearing down a Republic.

Trump is trying to clean it up but his reputation precedes him and there are those who simply don't believe that's what he's trying to do. I didn't either but now that I've seen what he's accomplished in the last 3 years, I do believe now that his intentions are honorable. Trump is what is needed at this time and I hope he succeeds in 2020 but only time will tell. I dread the fact that if the Dems win, it's not only bad for the U.S. but for Canada as well because "his highness" Trudeau will gladly follow in their path as he has opted to do previously and continues to do as well.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Eh it took 8 years for Obama to fukk everything up, you can't expect Trump to fix it in 4 years :lol: :lol: :lol:
It tookObummer far less than 8 years to fukk everything up the last 5 were just to ensure fixing the damage would be a long expensive process.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

OVER 55 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION DOES NOT VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That leaves the political playing field open to LIE-berals and civil service union HOGS

to exert an UNDUE INFLUENCE on voting outcomes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The election of people like Rob Ford and Doug Ford

and Mike Harris and Jason Kenney

and the relative failure of Scheer PROVES that Cdns WANT STRONG CHOICES!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOGS WANT STRONG LIE-berals who will BRIBE them with gobs of gravy

and ordinary Cdns want STRONG CONSERVATIVES who will quickly TAKE CHARGE and rein in HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-beral style BRIBERY ONLY WORKS if the bribes are big enough

AND WE ARE BROKE - and LIE-berals lack the needed bribe gravy!!!!!!!!!

That is why Our idiot Boy Justin now has a minority govt

and that is why his LIE-beral minority will DIE within a couple of years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• magic trees.jpg
    magic trees.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC

Keep projecting. It seems to be your thing.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC

Perhaps you should pay closer attention to what's going on. Manufacturing jobs aren't great, people's wages are still not much higher than before, there are still more people needing multiple jobs just to make a living, healtchcare is a mess, education is a mess, corporations get even higher welfare than before in spite of their profits being high, infrastructure still is being ignored, people still go bankrupt because of medical bills, etc.
Oh, but "economy", oh, but employment", "oh, but wall". Yep, life is sooooo great there. (sarc)

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Conspiracy theories....911 was an outside job.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Perhaps you should pay closer attention to what's going on. Manufacturing jobs aren't great, people's wages are still not much higher than before, there are still more people needing multiple jobs just to make a living, healtchcare is a mess, education is a mess, corporations get even higher welfare than before in spite of their profits being high, infrastructure still is being ignored, people still go bankrupt because of medical bills, etc.
Oh, but "economy", oh, but employment", "oh, but wall". Yep, life is sooooo great there. (sarc)

You are right in some of your comments but the issue isn't Trump - it's the Congress! What have they done in the last 3 years? What has been their priority? It hasn't been ANY of those things you mentioned. Trump can't do everything alone but the hatred towards him is so visceral they can't be bothered to actually do anything for the American population - it's staggering! Note that any part of the wall that has been built and/or replaced, Trump had to go around Congress to get the funding - even went to court because the Dems objected but won that case - he's lost others.

You'd be incredibly naive to think that everything is Trump's fault because as the impeachment goes on, more and more it's becoming quite clear that the Democrats are so corrupt it's unbelievable. Having said that, there are a few Republicans who are just as corrupt. If it takes Trump to "clean it up" he'll need a few more years thus my support for him in 2020. However, the bottom line is that it's up to Americans and I would hope and pray that they'll make the best decision for them. Personally, it's Trump for me but hey, not my decision to make.

I am basing my beliefs on what has happened since 2016 and currently. What Trump did as a business man doesn't concern me - it's what he does while President - that's the bottom line and no proof has been made (other than allegations & suppositions) to show where Trump has done anything wrong.