MEGXIT - Prince Harry, Meghan move to Canada 🇨🇦

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Best thing would be t send them right back to England. At least until weenie agrees t pick up the tab for their bodyguards.

Can you really kick a member of Canada's Royal Family out of Canada?

Canadai is as much the Queen's kingdom as Britain is. Canada is basically owned by his grandmother.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
If you believe that Canadian taxpayers shouldn't pay for them.....sign the petition!

So far, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has claimed no decisions have been made about the use of taxpayer dollars to pay for relocating royals. But his team knows that a lot of Canadians are concerned.

We need to show them just how many!

Many of you asked us to start a new petition – so we have. Please take one minute to sign it here:

https://www.taxpayer.com/media/No-Taxpayers-Money-For-Meghan-and-Harry.html

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Sometimes I get the impression that some posters on here have less intelligence than a cheese and onion quiche.

"Canada doesn't recognise royalty", says one poster, not realising that Canada is a constitutional monarchy.

So I can tell I'm not exactly dealing with Einsteins on this forum.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
More importantly we do not recognize the queen of England as having any control or say in Canada's business or politics.

Correct.

You recognise the Queen of Canada as your Head of State. I don't know why you're dragging the British monarchy into this.

Now depart. If I wanted to talk to a vegetable I'd just go to the local allotments.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Correct.
You recognise the Queen of Canada as your Head of State. I don't know why you're dragging the British monarchy into this.
Now depart. If I wanted to talk to a vegetable I'd just go to the local allotments.
No I don't. Do you have. Reading disability? I do not recognize the queen of England as having any authority over me or my country. Neither do several Illinois other Canadians.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
No I don't. Do you have. Reading disability? I do not recognize the queen of England as having any authority over me or my country. Neither do several Illinois other Canadians.

Well you're right to think the Queen of "England" doesn't have authority over Canadians.

The Queen of Canada does, of course.

As for your Prince Harry, he's sixth in line to your Throne.

And that's a fact, whether you recognise it as being a fact or not.

Your Prince Harry has every right to live in your country. He is a member of YOUR Royal Family.

Google it. Make my day (or night, as it is here).

Last edited:

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004

I was under the impression that Canada is a constitutional monarchy.

Can you tell me in what year Canada became a republic?

What's your Governor General's role?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Should be interesting to have them here.

Personally I think it's a great idea.

Least here they might get treated better than they are in the UK.