Canada loses jobs, economy and companies

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Ah yes the benefits of allowing foreigners to launder their money here while pricing Canadians out of those markets.

wow.

Next you will be bragging because our gun free gang violence is almost as good as it is in Chicago.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
British Columbia and Ontario are the top-performing provinces in Canada, ranking 2nd and 6th among the 26 peer jurisdictions overall. Both B.C. and Ontario have benefited from booming housing markets, in Vancouver and Toronto respectively, and from strong demand for their exports in the United States.
https://www.google.com/search?q=ran....69i57j33l7.9346j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

So housing so high that the average Canadian can't afford the million dollar home is good..

You're ****ing stupid Hoid

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
Mr Duncan should have implemented his own carbon tax and avoided the whole issue

(we're doing fine with ours here in BC as are the other provinces who had the the energy to do their jobs)

Yeah, and we know how that's working - NOT!! BC isn't a prime example of anything right now actually. GHG has increased over time when the carbon tax was supposed to decrease it. Funny how that works eh?

Oh, BTW Alberta was the first province to have a carbon tax but it was only applicable to the "carbon creating" businesses who had to pay, which is how you want it if that's your thing. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to screw things up now-a-days. The Feds believe that they know better than you so even if you have a small "footprint" that's not good enough. It's disgusting at how governments are taking more and more power away from its citizens. We will rue the day.... I tell ya!!

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Yeah, and we know how that's working - NOT!! BC isn't a prime example of anything right now actually. GHG has increased over time when the carbon tax was supposed to decrease it. Funny how that works eh?

Oh, BTW Alberta was the first province to have a carbon tax but it was only applicable to the "carbon creating" businesses who had to pay, which is how you want it if that's your thing. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to screw things up now-a-days. The Feds believe that they know better than you so even if you have a small "footprint" that's not good enough. It's disgusting at how governments are taking more and more power away from its citizens. We will rue the day.... I tell ya!!
They need more and more of our labour to continue to grow the bureaucracy . Until we decertify public sector unions and seriously strangle the monster things will never change . Soon we will all be working for government and we will have the fun game of , we pretend to work and they pretend to pay us .
It won’t be changing soon as all our political parties run career politicals with zero or little private sector experience .
And lawyers who talk fine , and charge an arm and a leg .
They will fix it , I am sure .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
35k jobs created in december 320k total for 2019 1.7% job growth

which is better than 2018

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
you might want study up on jobs data

Kinda like the way that da gubmint pats themselves on the back for unemployment being down based on the # of claimants on EI has decreased whilst being extra quiet that those numbers don't adjust for those whose claims have expired and are now out of work and no money coming in?

Study up like that?

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
1.7% job growth is better than 2018.

Looks like the voters made the right decision.