Omnibus Jeffrey Epstein & Ghislaine Maxwell

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
'IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO ME...': Prince Andrew accuser posts chilling warning after sex abuse claims
American Media Inc.
Published:
December 11, 2019
Updated:
December 11, 2019 12:53 PM EST
Virginia Giuffre (L) and Prince Andrew are seen in file photos.Shannon Stapleton / REUTERS
Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged victim Virginia Giuffre (formerly Roberts) posted a chilling message warning her followers that if she were to be found dead, no one should assume it was a suicide.
Her remark came after one Twitter user wrote that the FBI “will kill her to protect the ultra rich and well connected” following her claims that she was sexually abused by both Epstein and Prince Andrew.
EPSTEIN VICTIMS: 'Their whole lives revolved around sex'
Princess Beatrice cancels engagement party amid dad's scandal
Second alleged Jeffrey Epstein victim claims she had sex with Prince Andrew
‘I LOVE YOUR FEET’: Secret Epstein sex slave diary reveals Prince Andrew’s kinky secrets
“I am making it publicly known that in no way, shape or form am I suicidal. I have made this known to my therapist and GP – If something happens to me – in the sake of my family do not let this go away and help me to protect them. Too many evil people want to see me quieted,” Giuffre, 36, tweeted on Tuesday, Dec. 11.
I am making it publicy known that in no way, shape or form am I sucidal. I have made this known to my therapist and GP- If something happens to me- in the sake of my family do not let this go away and help me to protect them. Too many evil people want to see me quiteted 🦋 http://t.co/8463mPR6YU
— Virginia Giuffre (@VRSVirginia) December 11, 2019
Though she did not name any names, RadarOnline.com readers know Giuffre has made headlines with her explosive claims about Epstein and Andrew, 59. Days before she came forward with her allegations about the wealthy businessman in a Dateline special, he was found dead in his prison cell; and though officials ruled his death a suicide, many insiders have suggested it was murder. Andrew, meanwhile, has denied all claims of wrongdoing, and Giuffre’s accusations against him were struck out by a judge in 2015 for being “immaterial and impertinent.”
Prince Andrew with one of the Epstein’s victims, Virginia Roberts (now Giuffre).
In a recent interview with BBC, Giuffre alleged she was abused three times by Andrew — once at Epstein’s New York apartment, once on a yacht in the Caribbean, and once at the Ghislaine Maxwell’s London home. Maxwell, 57, is accused of having been Epstein’s sex slave recruiter, though she’s denied all claims.
After Giuffre’s expose, the royal agreed to an interview with The BBC, during which he denied having slept with Giuffre and claimed he was unaware of his friend Epstein’s wrongdoings. When asked about a 2001 photograph of him wrapping his arm around Giuffre at a party with Maxwell, Andrew claimed he had no memory of it ever being taken.
After his interview, a Buckingham Palace spokesman said the Duke of York “unequivocally regrets his ill-judged association with Jeffrey Epstein” and “deeply sympathizes with those affected who want some form of closure.” Still, Andrew chose to resign his royal duties days later, claiming that his ties to the late financier had “become a major disruption” to his family’s work. He has since moved out of Buckingham Palace, and his daughter Princess Beatrice has had to postpone her engagement party due to the scandal.
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...-virginia-roberts-says-enemies-want-her-quiet
http://torontosun.com/news/world/if...posts-chilling-warning-after-sex-abuse-claims

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
EPSTEIN: Former sex slave fears 'credible' death threats
Brad Hunter
Published:
December 12, 2019
Updated:
December 12, 2019 1:38 PM EST
Virginia Roberts insists photos of her and Prince Andrew were not doctored. She said the FBI told her there are "credible" death threats against her. 60 MINUTES AUSTRALIA
Jeffrey Epstein’s former sex slave Virginia Roberts has revealed that the FBI told her there are “credible” death threats against her.
The 36-year-old is terrified high-powered players might kill her because of fears she may expose their sickening sex secrets.
Roberts — who became ensnared in the billionaire’s sick orbit when she was just 15 — has been the most outspoken of the former sex slaves.
She has claimed she was trafficked to the UK to have sex with Prince Andrew.
Gruesome twosome. Billionaire perv Epstein and the socialite accused of being his sexual procurer, Ghislaine Maxwell. GETTY IMAGES
“I have been informed from the FBI there has been a credible death threat against me,” Roberts, a mother of three, said.
Story continues below
On Wednesday, she warned she was not suicidal.
“If something happens to me — for the sake of my family do not let this go away and help me to protect them. Too many evil people want to see me quieted,” she wrote.
For decades, Epstein essentially ran a sex trafficking ring, offering up underage girls for the sexual pleasure of his powerful pals.
Convicted pedophile Epstein, 66, was found dead in his jail cell in early August.
The official autopsy suggested he had topped himself.
But a growing number of people believe the fiendish financier — who was awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges — was murdered.
Prince Andrew, Duke of York visits the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital to open the new Stanmore Building, in London, Britain, March 21, 2019. David Mirzoeff / Pool via REUTERS
Various theories suggest Epstein was taken off the board to protect his wealthy and well-connected friends.
Roberts has claimed she had underage sex with Prince Andrew on three occasions, including at an orgy at Epstein’s private redoubt in the Caribbean.
The randy royal has denied Roberts’ accusations. But after a disastrous BBC interview, the Queen fired Andrew essentially ending his public career.
Meanwhile, The UK Sun reports that a huge portrait of Epstein’s posh pimp Ghislaine Maxwell hung on the wall at his New Mexico ranch.
She is completely naked with her legs wide open, a former employee told the newspaper.
“There was this huge painting of Ghislaine naked with her legs open, 6 foot by 6 foot,” the unidentified worker, who said he worked for Epstein for more than 10 years, told The Sun.
“She was on a chair, leaning back, with her legs open. You could see everything. She would definitely have posed for that.”
At the ranch, the switch-hitting socialite kept an office. The source said he saw what was on her computer, mostly glamour shots of girls.
The former IT chief said some of Epstein’s staff refuse to believe he’s dead.
“Some employees think he’s still alive,” the source said.
“It might be stupidity or Stockholm Syndrome or, like a real-life Bond villain, who could break out of federal jail and fake his own death.”
bhunter@postmedia.com
@HunterTOSun
http://torontosun.com/news/world/epstein-former-sex-slave-fears-credible-death-threats

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
FERGIE MOANS: Prince Andrew 'is the best man I know'
Brad Hunter
Published:
December 14, 2019
Updated:
December 14, 2019 1:25 PM EST
Friends with royalty. Ghislaine Maxwell, right, with the Duchess of York. It was Fergie who encouraged Prince Andrew to do the disastrous BBC TV interview. (Getty Images)
Poor, poor Fergie.
Sarah Ferguson — the former Duchess of York — is bemoaning that her former husband’s trials and tribulations over underage sex allegations are “hard” to deal with.
Calling the scandal-embroiled royal “the best man I know,” Fergie slammed claims that Andrew’s antics with notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein are “nonsense.”
Former Epstein sex slave Virginia Roberts has alleged she had underage sex with Andrew three times, but he has denied the allegations.
Er, uh, uhm. Prince Andrew gives an interview to the BBC on his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein.
“The last six months have been hard on the girls and me,” Fergie told Vogue. “To see such a wonderful man go through such enormous pain. He is the best man I know.”
“It’s just incredible what he has done for Britain, and it’s all nonsense, so I talk about familyhood (sic), and I’m very strong about it,” she added.
It’s been all downhill for the prince since his disastrous interview with the BBC where he seemed callous, entitled and obtuse.
In contrast, Roberts’ sitdown with the network elicited sympathy.
Following the disastrous chat, Andrew, 59, was effectively fired by the Queen and stripped of his royal duties.
Fergie was also a pal of Epstein’s alleged “pimp,” socialite Ghislaine Maxwell.
Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York and daughter Princess Beatrice attend The Queen’s Cup final at Guards Polo Club in 2006. Poor Bea, says Fergie. GETTY IMAGES
The crisis with Andrew comes on the eve of his daughter Princess Beatrice’s wedding to Italian billion-heir Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi. They have reportedly postponed the nuptials.
“Everyone right now is concerned about Bea,” a source told Entertainment Tonight. “Poor Bea. She deserves to have the wedding she wants and the public is going to go nuts.”
Andrew stuck by convicted child sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, right.
Calls for Andrew and his old pal Maxwell to be questioned by the FBI are growing louder by the day.
Epstein, 66, a hedge fund billionaire whose mysterious fortune was said to be dubious, was arrested on sex trafficking charges in early July.
The convicted pedophile died in custody in his Manhattan jail cell.
The official autopsy concluded he hanged himself. But inconsistencies found by a famed pathologist acting on behalf of Epstein’s brother concluded the evidence “points to homicide.”
bhunter@postmedia.com
@HunterTOSun
http://torontosun.com/news/world/fergie-moans-prince-andrew-is-the-best-man-i-know

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
N.S. community wants name of 'Prince Andrew High School' changed
Canadian Press
Published:
December 16, 2019
Updated:
December 16, 2019 11:56 AM EST
Prince Andrew High School. (Wikipedia)
HALIFAX — The sex scandal involving Prince Andrew is having repercussions at a high school that bears his name in the Halifax area.
The principal of Prince Andrew High School in Dartmouth says he’s heard from members of the community who say the school’s name should be changed.
Brad McGowan says people have raised concerns about allegations the prince had sex with an underage girl between 1999 and 2002 — and how those accusations reflect badly on the school.
Earlier this month, Virginia Roberts Giuffre told the BBC she was a sex trafficking victim and alleged she slept with Prince Andrew three times when she was 17 — at the direction of sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
McGowan says a meeting will be held next month to determine how the school will deal with the issue.
Story continues below
This advertisement has not loaded yet,
but your article continues below.
He says the school advisory council, which includes parents of students and other member of the community, is expected to reach out with public consultations.

http://torontosun.com/news/national/n-s-community-wants-to-name-of-prince-andrew-high-school-changed

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
Watched a Frontline doc on Epstein a couple of days ago. Not one of the women interviewed said they were raped. Everyone of them did say that they were sexually harassed but each one left before anything more happened. No doubt Epstein is an abhorrent individual but this current climate of guilty in the eyes of social media without proof of fact is just as abhorrent.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Watched a Frontline doc on Epstein a couple of days ago. Not one of the women interviewed said they were raped. Everyone of them did say that they were sexually harassed but each one left before anything more happened. No doubt Epstein is an abhorrent individual but this current climate of guilty in the eyes of social media without proof of fact is just as abhorrent.
How about guilty in the eyes of the Florida courts? Or have you forgotten that he was convicted, even if it was on a ridiculously pled-down charge.

The man was a convicted sex offender. Save your sympathy.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
'UNCLE JEFF': Epstein wanted to marry ex-girlfriend's daughter
Brad Hunter
Published:
December 18, 2019
Updated:
December 18, 2019 4:03 PM EST
Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein wanted to marry socialite Celina Dubin. She called him "Uncle Jeff".
The Jeffrey Epstein creep-a-thon has hit another new low.
The Palm Beach Post reported that the slimy financier wanted to marry an ex-girlfriend’s teenage daughter who called him “Uncle Jeff”.
And the twisted hedge fund manager even declared his intention to wed Celina Dubin.
Dubin is the daughter of one-time Miss Sweden Eva Andersson Dubin. She dated the convicted sex offender for 11 years ending in the early 1990s.
Epstein notoriously preyed on young girls who he used as his sexual playthings.
Financier Jeffrey Epstein in court. REUTERS
One of the girls he was attracted to was Celina Dubin who was just 12 when she developed an “especially close relationship” with the pervert.
The Post, citing Epstein’s lawyers, said the financier “substituted” her often absent father.
Business Insider said Epstein — who died mysteriously in his Manhattan jail cell in August — claimed that if he ever married, it would be Celina.
She was 19 at the time, he was 61.
HUNTER: Where in the world is Jeffrey Epstein's alleged 'pimp'?
Epstein's 'pimp' Ghislaine Maxwell was 'obsessed with sex'
But there is no indication there was ever a sexual relationship between the pair. One source told the business website it may have been a ploy by Epstein to avoid hefty inheritance taxes.
The young woman’s father, Glenn Dubin, has long been a fringe player in the Epstein scandal that has also ensnared Prince Andrew.
One of Epstein’s so-called sex slaves, Virginia Roberts, said she was forced to have sex with Dubin.
He has denied the allegations.
But Glenn Dubin and his ex-wife — high-profile socialites in the Big Apple and Palm Beach — were staunch defenders of Epstein, even after his 2008 child sex conviction.
Her socialite parents, Eva and Glenn Dubin, were “comfortable” with Epstein being around their kids. GETTY IMAGES
They informed his probation officer, they were “100% comfortable” with the pedophile spending time with Celina, then 14, and their two other children, Business Insider reported.
“I could not ask for a better friend or godfather to my children,” Eva Dubin wrote of Epstein.
Now, the family is singing a different tune.
“The Dubins are horrified by Jeffrey Epstein’s despicable conduct. Had they been aware of it, they would have cut off all ties instantly,” the family flack said in a statement.
bhunter@postmedia.com
@HunterTOSun

http://torontosun.com/news/world/uncle-jeff-epstein-wanted-to-marry-ex-girlfriends-daughter

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
How about guilty in the eyes of the Florida courts? Or have you forgotten that he was convicted, even if it was on a ridiculously pled-down charge.

The man was a convicted sex offender. Save your sympathy.
I have no sympathy for the man. I am simply sick and tired of seeing anyone even this piece of shit tried and convicted in social media.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
FBI investigating Jeffrey Epstein gal pal Ghislaine Maxwell: sources
Reuters
Published:
December 27, 2019
Updated:
December 27, 2019 9:08 AM EST
Jeffrey Epstein and the socialite accused of being his sexual procurer, Ghislaine Maxwell.GETTY IMAGES
The FBI is investigating British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell and several other people linked to U.S. financier Jeffrey Epstein, who killed himself while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges, according to two law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation.
They said a principal focus of the FBI’s investigation is Maxwell, a longtime associate of Epstein, and other “people who facilitated” Epstein’s allegedly illegal behaviour.
Maxwell has not been accused of criminal wrongdoing. Her lawyers did not respond to a request for comment.
The FBI also is following up on many leads received from women who contacted a hotline the agency set up at its New York field office in the wake of Epstein’s arrest in July, the sources said.
One of the sources said the probe remains at an early stage.
Story continues below
The sources declined to give further details or identify the people they are looking at apart from Maxwell. However, they said the FBI has no current plans to interview Britain’s Prince Andrew, a friend of Epstein’s who stepped down from his public duties in November because of what he called his “ill-judged” association with the well-connected money manager.
A spokeswoman for the FBI declined to comment.
A representative for the British royal family said that whether the agency interviewed Andrew was “a matter for the FBI.”
Epstein’s suicide in August, at age 66, came a little over a month after he was arrested and charged with trafficking dozens of underage girls as young as 14 from at least 2002 to 2005. Prosecutors said he recruited girls to give him massages, which became sexual in nature.
He had pleaded not guilty.
Following Epstein’s arrest, the FBI urged anyone who had been victimized by Epstein or had additional information to call the agency’s hotline.
U.S. Attorney General William Barr vowed to carry on the case against anyone who was complicit with the financier.
“Any co-conspirators should not rest easy,” he said in August.
The sources said they had received numerous tips from the hotline, which they are looking into.
Virginia Giuffre, one of Epstein’s alleged victims, has said in a civil lawsuit that Maxwell recruited her into Epstein’s circle, where she claims Epstein forced her to have sex with him and friends including Andrew.
Maxwell has called Giuffre’s allegations lies. Giuffre in response filed a defamation suit against Maxwell in 2015.
Giuffre repeated the claims about the prince in a BBC interview that aired this month.
Andrew, 59, also categorically denies the accusations and has said he has no recollection of meeting Giuffre, who was previously named Virginia Roberts.
The two law enforcement sources said the FBI’s principal focus is on people who facilitated Epstein and that Andrew does not fit into that category. They did not rule out the possibility that the FBI would seek to interview Andrew at a later date.
Surveillance video from night of Jeffrey Epstein’s suicide attempt mysteriously vanishes
Second alleged Jeffrey Epstein victim claims she had sex with Prince Andrew
Ex-inmate says it would have been ‘very, very difficult’ for Epstein to kill himself in prison
http://torontosun.com/news/world/fbi-investigating-jeffrey-epstein-gal-pal-ghislaine-maxwell-sources

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Epstein's alleged pimp convinced 'serious dirt' on rich will protect her
Brad Hunter
Published:
December 30, 2019
Updated:
December 30, 2019 6:34 PM EST
Jeffrey Epstein and the socialite accused of being his sexual procurer, Ghislaine Maxwell.GETTY IMAGES
Ghislaine Maxwell the socialite and alleged pimp for pedophile predator Jeffrey Epstein believes she has so much “serious dirt” on the rich and powerful she’ll skate on any charges.
For more than two decades, the British party girl was constantly at Epstein’s side, first as his girlfriend, then as his kept madam.
Epstein died mysteriously in a New York jail last August but the fallout from his vile machinations has not peaked.
A number of the twisted financier’s underage victims are claiming it was Maxwell who lured them into Epstein’s sick orbit.
Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged procurer of underage girls, Ghislaine Maxwell, was snapped by the New York Post in California. The photo was allegedly staged. She is now in hiding. NEW YORK POST
A pal told The UK Sun, that Maxwell — whose father was disgraced press baron Robert Maxwell — is “totally convinced” she’ll get off.
“Ghislaine and her sister Isabel remain totally convinced that she’ll escape any criminal convictions and will eventually clear the family name and return to high society once the dust has settled,” pal Laura Goldman told the newspaper.
“She has wealthy connections who hide her and even pay some legal fees. She can stay out of the public eye as long as she wants.”
Maxwell, 57, is reportedly being hidden by rich pals. It was Maxwell who introduced the beleaguered Prince Andrew and U.S. President Donald Trump to the oily Epstein.
“Ghislaine is so confident that she’ll be back that she’s still texting friends in different social circles while she’s in hiding,” Goldman said. “She’s doesn’t think that she did anything wrong.
“She obviously has some serious dirt on someone to be so sure of herself in the circumstances.”
But the “sex-obsessed” Maxwell — who a number of Epstein victims claim took part in the sex abuse — may be in for a surprise.
According to Dominique Penson — a partner at Barasch McGarry Salzman & Penson — who has represented hundreds of sex abuse survivors a change in New York State law could sink Maxwell like her crooked father.
From left, Prince Andrew, Virginia Roberts and socialite Ghislaine Maxwell.
“She has a lot of problems, depending on what the victims say about her involvement and how old they were at the time,” Penson told the Toronto Sun.
Penson said NY State changed the statute of limitations on sex crimes to cover more kinds of abuse.
Now, sex crimes go back 20 years from the date the abuse was first reported to cops.
“If she was involved in the sex trafficking, she would be charged under federal statutes, likely as an accessory but there are different degrees whether it’s rape, sodomy or sexual assault,” Penson said.
“The thing that makes her case fraught is the change in the law. Times have changed and she can now be charged with a myriad of things.”
Andrew accuser's dad: 'I know Epstein didn't kill himself'
The legal eagle added that Maxwell is smart to keep out of the public eye.
“With her notoriety, she should keep out of the public eye. But the problem for her is that it’s not going to get better,” Penson said, adding that the sexual abuse of kids is “repulsive.”
He added: “In the end, there’s really nothing she could say or do. But any defence lawyer worth his or her salt will tell her to name names,” he said.
“There’s nothing else she can offer.”
bhunter@postmedia.com
@HunterTOSun
http://torontosun.com/news/world/ep...nvinced-serious-dirt-on-rich-will-protect-her

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Powerful reportedly aiding 'diabolically evil' Epstein 'pimp' Ghislaine Maxwell
Brad Hunter
Published:
January 2, 2020
Updated:
January 2, 2020 12:15 PM EST
From left, Prince Andrew, Virginia Roberts and socialite Ghislaine Maxwell. Roberts called her "diabolically evil".
British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell’s secrets about the rich and powerful are so explosive, her well-heeled pals are allegedly hiding her in luxurious safe houses.
The 58-year-old daughter of disgraced publishing mogul Robert Maxwell effectively vanished after her longtime benefactor Jeffrey Epstein was busted on sex-trafficking charges.
The twisted hedge fund manager died mysteriously in his New York jail cell last August.
Epstein and Maxwell lived in the rarified air of the “world’s most powerful people” that included former U.S. President Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew and Donald Trump, along with countless others.
“(She is being) protected because of the information she has on the world’s most powerful people,” a source told the New York Post.
Story continues below
She has also become the main focus of the FBI’s probe into Epstein’s dark world.
It was Maxwell who allegedly procured young and underage women to have sex with the convicted pedophile and his perverted pals. She has previously denied wrongdoing and has not been charged.
“Ghislaine is protected. She and Jeffrey were assets of sorts for multiple foreign governments. They would trade information about the powerful people caught in his net — caught at Epstein’s house,” the source told the tabloid.
“She is not in the U.S., she moves around. She is sometimes in the U.K., but most often in other countries, such as Israel, where her powerful contacts have provided her with safe houses and protection.”
Epstein's alleged pimp convinced 'serious dirt' on rich will protect her
PRINCE ANDREW PULVERIZED! Ex-sex slave says 'sweat raining everywhere'
And the Post reports that Prince Andrew went so far as to beg his old pal Maxwell to come forward to protect him.
The dim-witted royal has been the most high-profile figure ensnared in Epstein’s vile web, with the most outspoken of the billionaire’s accusers, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, claiming she was trafficked to have sex with him three times.
Maxwell refused.
“Andrew pleaded with Ghislaine to publicly defend him. She carefully considered it but decided no good would come of it (if she came forward). It isn’t in her best interests,” the source added.
Jeffrey Epstein and the socialite accused of being his sexual procurer, Ghislaine Maxwell. GETTY IMAGES
Alleged victim Roberts has painted the leggy society fixture as evil.
“Maxwell’s downfall will be her arrogance — in her eyes, always above the law,” Roberts Giuffre tweeted on Tuesday.
“She is diabolically evil. I would suggest to whoever is hiding her or knows whereabouts she is, to turn her in as she’d easily throw anyone who gets in her way under the bus.”
And that’s what the powerful are worried about.
bhunter@torontosun.com
twitter.com/HunterTOSun
http://pagesix.com/2020/01/01/ghislaine-maxwells-powerful-contacts-protecting-her-in-safe-houses
http://torontosun.com/news/world/po...bolically-evil-epstein-pimp-ghislaine-maxwell

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
https://scontent.fyka1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/82636150_10162682170235183_2705610524946595840_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ohc=N0Az1K9t0qMAQmA9Xqe1RQtodzCrKtqyzMjutH3v2N2eZFPDHdO9jhwUw&_nc_ht=scontent.fyka1-1.fna&oh=1044c4d07a4c7b1d0b46608edada2de3&oe=5EA7C27A

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Clinton CAUGHT Red-Handed! - Photos From Epstein's Plane EMERGE

Video immediately DEMONETIZED upon publishing as "hate speech."

The madam slut maxwell is hiding out in Israel at this time.

Ghislaine Maxwell, British Socialite Accused of Helping Jeffrey Epstein, Reportedly Hides in Israel

Ghislaine Maxwell, a British socialite who has been accused of helping late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, is reportedly hiding out in Israel.

A source told the New York Post that Maxwell, the daughter of the late Jewish media mogul Robert Maxwell, is being “protected” in a number of countries, including Israel.

“She is not in the U.S., she moves around,” the source said in an article published last week. “She is sometimes in the U.K., but most often in other countries, such as Israel, where her powerful contacts have provided her with safe houses and protection.”
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...-helping-jeffrey-epstein-reportedly-1.8370389

Haaretz is an Israeli paper BTW for you alex jones haters.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Who was the ultimate boss of the Federal prison system when Epstein died?
The guy who made sure there is no proof epstien is actually dead you mean?

Jeffrey Epstein’s first reported suicide attempt in a New York jail cell has been erased, federal prosecutors confirmed to HuffPost on Thursday after conflicting reports of the video’s status circulated last month.

The failure to preserve the tape at Metropolitan Correctional Center, a high-security federal building in lower Manhattan, represents the latest in a series of alarming blunders surrounding Epstein, who died by suicide in August.
https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry...is-gone_n_5e1776e4c5b6da971d12a285?ri18n=true

Conspiracy theories about Jeffrey Epstein's death have reignited after the publication of autopsy photos. Here are the famous connections of the wealth manager who reportedly died in jail while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.
https://www.businessinsider.com/fam...y-manager-sexual-trafficking-connected-2019-7

Epstein, who ran a business out of the US Virgin Islands, was known for jet-setting with the likes of Bill Gates, and Prince Andrew, the third child of the UK's Queen Elizabeth.
https://www.businessinsider.com/fam...y-manager-sexual-trafficking-connected-2019-7

Move along...nothing to see here...sleepy will get mad if you read this post...
;)
It's a free 10% effective vaccine kinda thing.

Last edited:

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
Clinton CAUGHT Red-Handed! - Photos From Epstein's Plane EMERGE

Video immediately DEMONETIZED upon publishing as "hate speech."

The madam slut maxwell is hiding out in Israel at this time.

Ghislaine Maxwell, British Socialite Accused of Helping Jeffrey Epstein, Reportedly Hides in Israel

Ghislaine Maxwell, a British socialite who has been accused of helping late sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, is reportedly hiding out in Israel.

A source told the New York Post that Maxwell, the daughter of the late Jewish media mogul Robert Maxwell, is being “protected” in a number of countries, including Israel.

“She is not in the U.S., she moves around,” the source said in an article published last week. “She is sometimes in the U.K., but most often in other countries, such as Israel, where her powerful contacts have provided her with safe houses and protection.”
https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...-helping-jeffrey-epstein-reportedly-1.8370389

Haaretz is an Israeli paper BTW for you alex jones haters.
Oh, but whattabout Fred Flintstone, Elmer Fudd, Spongebob Squarepants, etc? Nevermind Epstein. lol