Is Trump FIT (Mentally, emotionally, ethically ) FIT for the JOB???

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I think it's a clear indication of how gullible the general public can be to be stuck in a situation having to choose between a dud and a cull and every president since Eisenhower has allowed it, almost without exception.
I paraphrase Einstein, "Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results".
Yes we in Canada keep voting in Trudeau’s . The definition of stupidity .

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
The sad thing is you think this is true.

Wow; just... wow.

All you have to do is see how Trump speaks and acts to know he's not fit mentally, emotionally or ethically. That's not hyperbole, nor is it based on emotion.
What is even more astonishing is that Trump's cult shows evidence of mental instability.......and irrationality. Theyae so blind in supporting Trump............it is fanatical....... so they can't even see the man for what he is.

Would anyone call the group that fanatically followed J Jones to the kool aide drinking event "normal"

it is as if they are suffering from brain snatch. Or they have similar character traits and are like minded with Trump.

Some of them have even threatened to Kill for Trump. Fanaticism to full blown craziness.Trump seems to have brought out the crazies with his vitriol........

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Voting for which corrupt scum bags are going to rule over you is definitely stupid. US, Canada: no difference. Right wing/left wing; there is no duality. They are all owned and paid for puppets of the ruling elite. There is no democracy. It is a sham and people are fighting over whose team is better and who is worse, when in fact they are the same. The general public is so brainwashed they think voting somehow makes them free.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Voting for which corrupt scum bags are going to rule over you is definitely stupid. US, Canada: no difference. Right wing/left wing; there is no duality. They are all owned and paid for puppets of the ruling elite. There is no democracy. It is a sham and people are fighting over whose team is better and who is worse, when in fact they are the same. The general public is so brainwashed they think voting somehow makes them free.
Prog shit.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Cool, so you won't be posting in these threads anymore? Awesome!
One less Blissful person to spread BS.
LOL, you have never honestly been right yet. I doubt you ever will be. That's my opinion.
;)
based on the actual facts of course

Shame about your luck mz russian collusion YOUR FAKENEWS COUP HAS FAILED!

I blame the juice.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Trumpkin shit, Wally. You're so brainwashed you don't even know it.
Hey, Epcliff! How's the children at the border there ya trumphating wiener? Still using the cages half white Obama built to store them in?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Total bullshit. BHO sicced the FBI and CIA on journalists and Trump’s campaign, the IRS on conservative organizations, called anyone who disagreed with him or his policies racist and tried to turn the US into a second rate world power.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I just want to point out , that Obama and his operatives were behind the Steele dossier and Russian collusion fiasco.
Obama was behind the Fast and Furious scandal . Obama actually sued and muzzled the press
Let’s not forget weaponizing the IRS .
But hey look over there .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Maybe Trump would do well to spend the last week of the year rehearsing and polishing up his New Year resolutions, so a year from now he doesn't have any regrets! It's never too late to make adjustments, Donald!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
LOL, you have never honestly been right yet. I doubt you ever will be. That's my opinion.
;)
based on the actual facts of course

Shame about your luck mz russian collusion YOUR FAKENEWS COUP HAS FAILED!

I blame the juice.

You notice that too, eh! :)