Trump Making Alberta 51st State

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
YES!

Some of Those People are TOO LIE-beral even for CBC Asshats!

Cdn media whores like those at CBC , Global and City TV..............................are relentlessly pro-lieberal.......but even THEY can sometimes recognize they can go TOO FAR in their blatant LIE-beral support!

In 2015 - CBC used a LOATHSOMELY BIGOTED interpretation of "fair use" policy to ENSURE.........that NO pro Conservative view point sullied their Broadcasts!

CBC got exposed and got shamed for it.................and had to back off - to a SMALL DEGREE - from the worst of their BLATANT bigotry and deliberate censorship!

Fair use policy is designed to ENCOURAGE the sharing of political thought and opinions...............in order to get a better informed public and under HONEST fair use the normal limits of copyright are MUCH REDUCED!

This means that if you are a politician and make a speech - others are ENTITLED TO REPEAT AND REPRINT..................your bullsh+t and of course CBC ASSHATS are OPPOSED to that!

They want to promote LIE-berals!

They want to emphasize the mots attractive elements of LIE-beral policy and HIDE the GROSS flaws!

Naturally Cdn media whores want to DO THE OPPOSITE for Conservatives............up to and including MAKING STUFF UP to harm Conservatives !

Such as the LIE-beral/CBC CLAIM that Harper had a dangerous "SECRET AGENDA"...................THAT NEVER APPEARED!

SUCH AS the constant claims that Ford is "CUTTING EDUCATION" ...................in spite of the fact that Ontari-owe education budget is two billion dollars higher this year than under LIE-berals!

Such as the teacher HOG LIE that their main focus is on quality education................
instead of the TRUTH- that they are angry because Ford is not throwing GRAVY AT THEM as fast as they desire!

The leader of OSSTF - our Ontari-owe high school teachers union was on the news last night.........WHINING that he had been in the union biz for nearly 20 years and had NEVER DEALT with a more intransigent govt than Ford!

So what it comes down to is that LIE-berals were in power in Ontari-owe for virtually ALL the guys career.......which means the ONLY GOVT the union GOOF has ever dealt with is LIE-berals..........who ALWAYS SOUGHT TO BUY HOG TRUST - with GOBS OF GRAVY!

What the union HOG MEANS when he says he has never met a govt like Ford`s - is that he...............HAS NEVER MET A GOVT THAT WAS BEING RESPONSIBLE WITH OUR TAXES BEFORE!

This is the great LIE-beral/HOG PROBLEM!

The GRAVY HAS RUN OUT!

And their world HAS CHANGED!

And just like the DINOSAURS - they DO NOT KNOW HOW TO RESPOND!

The LIE-beral/HOG Alliance has become SO ACCUSTOMED to getting their way with Fake News....................and colossal arrogance and shameless vote buying that they now do not know how to proceed!

You do write some very interesting comments STB but there is such a thing as over-emphasizing you know. :smile:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

You do write some very interesting comments STB but there is such a thing as over-emphasizing you know. :smile:
Don't forget that he lives in a cave on top of Mount Crumpett and he doesn't get out, much.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Too bad ontariowe forced all their industry to move to the US where people want to work.

Oh - you are MISTAKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Oshawa General Motors plant routinely SET INDUSTRY WIDE RECORDS....................

for quality control and production efficiency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So WHO killed General Motors?????????????????????

Politics and bad designs killed GM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGA says bring the jobs back home and making cars in Flint Michigan is more patriotic.....................

than making them in Oshawa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GM had a HARD CHOICE to make -they could not give up their Mexico operations because that would price them out of ANY MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no doubt it was hard dumping their best workers - but hey - Canada IS a foreign country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we lost out as GM took the EASY ROUTE - OUT OF TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I occasionally had business at the Oshawa GM plant...............................

and I DO WISH I had taken a series of photos of the worker parking area..................................

over a period of yeasr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT IS A BAD SIGN......................

when the number of Jap jobs being driven by GM WORKERS on display ...............................

in the Gm parking lots so steadily increases that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The steadily changing ratio of GM product to Asian product would BE QUITE REVEALING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

The Oshawa General Motors plant routinely SET INDUSTRY WIDE RECORDS....................

for quality control and production efficiency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGA says bring the jobs back home and making cars in Flint Michigan is more patriotic.....................
GM had a HARD CHOICE to make -they could not give up their Mexico operations because that would price them out of ANY MARKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And no doubt it was hard dumping their best workers - but hey - Canada IS a foreign country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So we lost out as GM took the EASY ROUTE - OUT OF TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I occasionally had business at the Oshawa GM plant...............................
and I DO WISH I had taken a series of photos of the worker parking area..................................
when the number of Jap jobs being driven by GM WORKERS on display ...............................
in the Gm parking lots so steadily increases that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The steadily changing ratio of GM product to Asian product would BE QUITE REVEALING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ever been to the Ford plant in Oakville?

They do complex builds, there, not shitty little sedans.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island

Did you forget that GM owns a sizable piece of some of those Japanese cars?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Ever been to the Ford plant in Oakville?

They do complex builds, there, not shitty little sedans.

Yes - I have been to the Ford plant as well a few times...........................

and I and my father, wife and father in law all owned Fords at various times...........................

and would do so again................................

but then that statement proves my previous assertion.............................

that General Motors was done in by a combination of politics and BAD DESIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Based on my fathers experience we would all SHUN Chrysler K cars though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So there is the FACT - that GM designs are generally rather inferior to Ford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the added bonus that GM is MUCH MORE UNSCRUPULOUS than Ford....................................

about sucking up govt grants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all the - the amount of money that Gm invested in Russia and China after the 2008 meltdown...............................

just about EQUALS the amount of govt cash they were given to "BAIL THEM OUT" in North America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and.........................GM does not want to make cars in Canada any more????????????????????

I say FINE TO THAT.............................................

with the added bonus that THEY DONT NEED TO SELL CARS HERE NOW EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are plenty of other more reliable options available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gm IS REDUNDANT since we have a world wide over-supply of motor vehicles anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Part of that over supply is simply that cars are lasting longer...............................................

and part of the issue is GOVT MEDDLING with fuel economy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The auto industry has hit a wall in terms of greater fuel economy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The auto maker solution has been to follow govt guidelines and AVERAGE OUT the fuel economy of their FLEETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This means that they make a number of vehicles with fuel sipping engines - think half ton pick up trucks with 3.7 litre engines...........

that DO NOT stand up well to heavy use as they are too under powered and thus too easy to overload and strainl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the 3.7 litre crap cans are dumped on the market cheaply for whatever price the maker can get..............................

and then they sell the vehicle that people REALLY WANT..............................

meaning pick ups with V-8 engines - at FULL PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a stupid game that really is NOT saving the environment.....................................

since the CRAPPY little under powered machines wear out sooner and must be junked more frequently ..........................

in spite of the junkers having the same manufacturing carbon foot print as their longer lasting cousins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And all this is to illustrate that your response to my previous post was your usual irrelevant crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Yes - I have been to the Ford plant as well a few times...........................

and I and my father, wife and father in law all owned Fords at various times...........................

and would do so again................................

but then that statement proves my previous assertion.............................

that General Motors was done in by a combination of politics and BAD DESIGNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Based on my fathers experience we would all SHUN Chrysler K cars though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So there is the FACT - that GM designs are generally rather inferior to Ford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
With the added bonus that GM is MUCH MORE UNSCRUPULOUS than Ford....................................
about sucking up govt grants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After all the - the amount of money that Gm invested in Russia and China after the 2008 meltdown...............................
just about EQUALS the amount of govt cash they were given to "BAIL THEM OUT" in North America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and.........................GM does not want to make cars in Canada any more????????????????????
I say FINE TO THAT.............................................
with the added bonus that THEY DONT NEED TO SELL CARS HERE NOW EITHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There are plenty of other more reliable options available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gm IS REDUNDANT since we have a world wide over-supply of motor vehicles anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Part of that over supply is simply that cars are lasting longer...............................................
and part of the issue is GOVT MEDDLING with fuel economy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The auto industry has hit a wall in terms of greater fuel economy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The auto maker solution has been to follow govt guidelines and AVERAGE OUT the fuel economy of their FLEETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This means that they make a number of vehicles with fuel sipping engines - think half ton pick up trucks with 3.7 litre engines...........
that DO NOT stand up well to heavy use as they are too under powered and thus too easy to overload and strainl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the 3.7 litre crap cans are dumped on the market cheaply for whatever price the maker can get..............................
and then they sell the vehicle that people REALLY WANT..............................
meaning pick ups with V-8 engines - at FULL PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its a stupid game that really is NOT saving the environment.....................................
since the CRAPPY little under powered machines wear out sooner and must be junked more frequently ..........................
in spite of the junkers having the same manufacturing carbon foot print as their longer lasting cousins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And all this is to illustrate that your response to my previous post was your usual irrelevant crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Speaking of irrelevant crap......

VIBC

Electoral Member
Mar 3, 2019
.... Pontiac Vibe And Toyota being the same car with different grills.
I believe Pontiac Vibe and Toyota Matrix came out of the same factory. They were practically identical but with some different body panels as well as grills. Vibe was discontinued a few years back. Excellent vehicles except for poor design for visibility, especially to the rear. But that's the modern wedge-shaped fashion. 'Style' before function.

Just my not so humble opinion :).

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Speaking of irrelevant crap......

Yes........................YOU ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember when our politicians did not HATE white people????????????

Remember when our politicians regarded tax payers as supporters........rather than as VICTIMS to be mugged?????????????????

Remember when politicians regarded cops as just people doing a tough job???????????????

Remember when a citizen who referred to cops as "the occupying army" was dismissed as a NUT?????????????????

Remember when Mark Twain visited Toronto and was later asked by Yankees what kind of place Toronto was- and he replied: "picture New York City if it were being run by the Swiss"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How sad that Toronto is now just New York City- circa 1970`s when crime and violence and drug addicts and dirt were endemic!!!!!!!