Climate activists protest mass consumerism of Black Friday in Vancouver

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Climate activists protest mass consumerism of Black Friday in Vancouve

Climate activists with Extinction Rebellion took over the Burrard Bridge as part of a non-violent global rebellion in Vancouver, BC, October 7, 2019.

https://theprovince.com/news/local-...uver/wcm/2ab315f8-4f10-4fdd-a279-68ed4219405e

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I guess just not participating is too tough a concept for them to handle. Too bad our lefty news media is so gullible as to even report their actions.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
What idoits.

Say, maybe it was a nice excuse to go protest for a bit then jump in one of the tens of thousands of pleasure craft and go for a nice boat ride!

Don't forget to gas-up in advance and burn lots of ghg emitting fossil fuel so as to leave a nice oily slick through English Bay

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
What idoits.
Say, maybe it was a nice excuse to go protest for a bit then jump in one of the tens of thousands of pleasure craft and go for a nice boat ride!
Don't forget to gas-up in advance and burn lots of ghg emitting fossil fuel so as to leave a nice oily slick through English Bay

And don't forget to dump the raw sewage in BC's prestine waters to contribute to the dead zone.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
This is exactly why it pays to know someone with the local know-how and insights
I eat fresh B.C. seafood on a regular basis , stay away from the heavy industrial and populated areas and it is more then fine . If you want to eat crab or prawn from around the outflow or near the pulp mill , don’t be surprised if you turn neon green .

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
To be honest, i really should have made the trip out for the big parade and organized a BBQ of fresh locally caught (read: false Creek or outside the sewage plant in Victoria) to help feed the martyrs, errr, i mean protestors

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Victoria will soon be one of the cleanest places around despite having leftys in charge that fought having sewage treatment every step of the way. Almost all industry has long ago got the boot, now they are about to cut off the cruise ships. Soon all that will be left is welfare and expensive welfare.