Thuggery of the Left

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
The Left Hates The Salvation Army. That's All You Need to Know About the Left
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...l_you_need_to_know_about_the_left_141865.html

Very true.

Actually you need to look at why.

Salvation Army has decided the GLBT+ community doesn't deserve their support in the name of their Religion.

So it's okay to help the poor of every other sin, except someone who has the 'sin' of being gay/trans/etc.

Not that I give to the SA anyway, or go to their thrift stores. I don't like Token Religions.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Being poor isn't a sin and in most cases not a lifestyle choice. Never heard of Sally Ann turning away anyone that needs help. Also a lot that don't judging by some of the cars at the foodbank. Or maybe this is why they need the food bank.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Being poor isn't a sin and in most cases not a lifestyle choice. Never heard of Sally Ann turning away anyone that needs help. Also a lot that don't judging by some of the cars at the foodbank. Or maybe this is why they need the food bank.

Nah, a rich friend probably drove them there. :) :)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Salvation Army has decided the GLBT+ community doesn't deserve their support in the name of their Religion.

So it's okay to help the poor of every other sin, except someone who has the 'sin' of being gay/trans/etc.

Not that I give to the SA anyway, or go to their thrift stores. I don't like Token Religions.

"Salvation Army has decided the GLBT+ community doesn't deserve their support in the name of their Religion."

I wasn't aware that when you go to the Sally Ann for help, there is a necessity to divulge that information! Why create problems when there isn't any?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
When did charity become an obligation?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
"Salvation Army has decided the GLBT+ community doesn't deserve their support in the name of their Religion."
I wasn't aware that when you go to the Sally Ann for help, there is a necessity to divulge that information! Why create problems when there isn't any?

It hard not to spot a tranny after a bender. Whiskers growing thru the makeup is a huge clue.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

And that matters how?

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
How ironic! A poster who has been admonished a thousand times by a hundred posters appoints himself as a judge of other people's correctness. :) :)
How ironic that just such a poster is judging other posters for his own failing.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Since when is Christianity a token religion? Since when is charity a token anything?

When a sect or part of Christianity follows only select rules, and not all according to what they're supposed to (as taught by their bible), I equate that to token religion.

Charity is great.

Selective charity when it's not supposed to be selective, not so much.