Canada-China Crisis

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
I do have to say though, at those first couple of English speaking debates, that Justin Trudeau must have made some pretty convincing arguments in defense of his record for the previous four years to get reelected as the PM of OUR nation....again.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
We had the opportunity to shine a light on this (one of them anyway) abusive & corrupt regime, yet on Oct 21st we elected the Trudeau Lead Liberal Party of Canada back into power again:

I know its hard to understand but that right there is a big part of he reason Trudeau won.

Canadians are fed up with the simple-minded attack culture

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I know its hard to understand but that right there is a big part of he reason Trudeau won.

How did those Greens make out ?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
UNtruedie has sold all our gold. All Canada is now is a bedroom community for anyone with actual (CROOKED) money.
We have enough in the ground to tank the price of gold if we wanted. Canadian gold mining companies operating globally make up half of the operations globally. We are the Saudi Arabia of gold.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
It's going to be a quick turn around before the next election. Justin was humiliated.
He sure is in hiding . No press conferences, no selfies , no apologies. Why is he in hiding ?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I do have to say though, at those first couple of English speaking debates, that Justin Trudeau must have made some pretty convincing arguments in defense of his record for the previous four years to get reelected as the PM of OUR nation....again.

CONVINCING ARGUMENTS.......................from Our idiot Boy???????????????????????????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MONEY TALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-berals threw gravy around as if we had it to spare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The NINETY BILLION DOLLARS IN DEBT RUN UP IN THE LAST 4 YEARS...........................

PLUS THE PROMISE OF AT LEAST EIGHTY BILLION IN NEW DEBT..........................

in the next 4 years was not enough to buy a majority govt for Our idiot Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the constant LIE-beral problem...................

their bait and switch crap means two Cdns get robbed..........

for each HOG that gets bought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a losing game with an ever growing list..................

of angry tax payers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And an ever SHRINKING LIST of satisfied HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
He sure is in hiding . No press conferences, no selfies , no apologies. Why is he in hiding ?

Why is Our idiot Boy hiding you ask??????????????/

Because he has been exposed as an empty headed FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy is now officially out of ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He does not know what to do with the pipeline he bought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has dramatically insisted that we are in the midst of a "climate emergency".............................

but his only solution - to devastate the lives of ordinary Cdns - HAS BEEN REJECTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He does not know what to about rising crime and drug dealing and money laundering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE CERTAINLY HAS NO CLUE how to resolve Lavalin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wants a seat on the UN Security Council but DOES NOT WANT to send Cdns to "peace keeping" operations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nor does he want to condemn the bullying of the Beijing Butchers............................

whose "basic democracy" he so admires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our idiot Boy has no idea what to do about the "two Michaels" - the 2 Cdns that were basically kidnapped.....................

and held as hostages by China ...........................

Our idiot Boy DOES NOT want to give in to Yankees and hand Huawei ceo Meng over to Washington....................

because Our idiot Boy HATES YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet idiot Boy cannot afford to be seen sucking up to Beijing Butchers as it will cost us in penalties......................

from enraged Yankees and other frustrated and disgusted allies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Idiot Boy badly wants to implement policy that will enable him to buy more votes...........................

but he is terrified that his efforts will backfire and enable THE IDIOT COUSINS ........................

meaning NDPees and GREENIES to claim much credit for any policy implemented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I have said - "The Do Nothing Brigade" is firmly in charge in Ottawa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even running off to hide will not help Our idiot Boy........................

the longer he hides - the WEAKER he looks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is NO ASPECT of LIE-beral policy that is not under attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
It's going to be a quick turn around before the next election. Justin was humiliated.

Oh.............depends what you mean by "quick turn around"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The idiot Boy has been exposed for the idiot he is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has only debts and bribery and bigotry to offer us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But as our civil service union HOGS and certain racist groups.............................

such as Black Lives Matter, and Idle No More and assorted Muslims and illegals HAVE proved......................................

THEY DONT CARE about debts because they expect it to be paid by OTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they dont worry about LIE-beral bribery because they are on the receiving end of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And they dont worry about bigotry because they expect that to work in their favour as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS I have said before - I figure our new minority govt is good for.........................

about six to twenty four months before it implodes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wont that be a great day when it comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The longer Our idiot Boy is on stage - the DUMBER HE LOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If LIE-berals were as smart as they think they are.............................

they would dump the idiot Boy ........................

and once he is safely out of range they would turn and BLAME HIM FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Do you have to keep rubbing salt in the wounds?
I didn't vote for him either time. I don't personally know a single person that voted for him in the last two federal elections. Nobody who would admit to it anyway.

I do understand being on the end of the simple-minded attack culture as I am a Western Canadian and got to witness the Liberals, NDP, & Green Parties unite to villainize a single region of our nation to try to unite the rest of the nation.....& it sort of worked in that Justin is still the PM even after the record of the last four years. You might not believe it but I get it. I'm fairly well read and I paid attention the last four years. I'm still dumbfounded that this fool was re-elected....

Last edited:

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
He was the odds on favorite to win and he won. Not sure how anyone could be dumbfounded by that.

BTW nobody has villainized (vilified?) the west. That's just more of the same ridiculous crap.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I didn't vote for him either time. I don't personally know a single person that voted for him in the last two federal elections. Nobody who would admit to it anyway.

I do understand being on the end of the simple-minded attack culture as I am a Western Canadian and got to witness the Liberals, NDP, & Green Parties unite to villainize a single region of our nation to try to unite the rest of the nation.....& it sort of worked in that Justin is still the PM even after the record of the last four years. You might not believe it but I get it. I'm fairly well read and I paid attention the last four years. I'm still dumbfounded that this fool was re-elected....

I voted for him the first time. Not the second.

The only reason why Trudeau is in is because the man picked to represent the West was unelectable outside of the West. Really, that's all there was to it.

I wouldn't say Trudeau "won" though; he lost as much as the Conservatives did.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

The only reason why Trudeau is in is because the man picked to represent the West was unelectable outside of the West. Really, that's all there was to it.

So you think the Quebec Dairy cartel selected Scheer to represent the west ? Yikes that is a stretch . They bought him to lose the election and they got what they paid for . Conservative support in the west was not in support of the milk man but in opposition to the boy blunder .

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek

Unelectable why? Because he lives in the West?