What Do You Love About Canada? (And What Don't You Love?)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Us being the we that is here in Canada, not the them that are the US down there?
:)

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
What I love about Canada is that I never have had to sweat to make a living any where in Canada ,USA, Brazil, GB, Au. and NZ due to my Ontario Gr.13 Senior Matriculation Certificate and my natural talent.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
What I love about Canada is that I never have had to sweat to make a living any where in Canada ,USA, Brazil, GB, Au. and NZ due to my Ontario Gr.13 Senior Matriculation Certificate and my natural talent.
"Would ya like fries with that, Mate?"

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Naw, missed the boat on that one.
Im big on jerk burgers, I get the Walkerswood stuff from Jamaica, mon.
I'd get my rum from Jamaica except that they water the stuff down when it's exported into Canada and they ruin it in the process.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The "we" are you guys in the Psych Ward and the "you" are the rest of us who walk around with our hands and arms free.

"with our hands and arms free."
;)

Standard operating procedure once you have had a frontal lobotomy. Who knew the reach around would be all about skull clamps though? I'll bet that was a surprise.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I'd get my rum from Jamaica except that they water the stuff down when it's exported into Canada and they ruin it in the process.
Yes of course sea water is always ruined by good rum.
;)
That's why they call you drylanders "Old salts" - you got those stains second hand.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Holy Christ! I knew we had to agree on something eventually. I do find the the Jamaican Rum somewhat oversweet though and prefer the Dark Cuban Rums when the opportunity presents itself.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Haha, "All go haul" we calls it here on the bay.
:)

NO I am not worried about cops, I have a company gas card. I don't have to steal my drinks!

Hmmm, toenail curlers sound like something that would sell well ( like waterboards!) on the dark web.

Last edited: