US Election 2020 🇺🇸 🤯

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
We just got through about 6 months of hearing how Trudeau would be toast because of all the same bullshit white nattyism.

Did not happen

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
We just got through about 6 months of hearing how Trudeau would be toast because of all the same bullshit white nattyism.

Did not happen
He is sure hiding from the press and the knifes are getting sharpened in the back rooms .

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
If Trump wins, the world wins as he is leading America down the gurgler.
MAGA NOT!
MAGA NO LINE.....
You should be cheering for his re-election , if you believe that to be true .

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
re Blacks are walking away from the Dems.

Racist must be upset

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
'It Just Exploded': #WalkAway Movement Grows as Former Democrats Leave Party

"Never lose faith that people can change," Straka told the crowd at a recent Trump 2020 Campaign rally. "If I can change, anyone can change."

That is Straka's story. Once a lifelong Democrat, he's now an outspoken Trump supporter.

"I live in New York City and I was a former liberal, a former Democrat my entire life," Straka told CBN News.

He says things changed after the 2016 election.

"I was just absolutely shocked and I think horrified and trying to understand how could anyone vote for this terrible person?" Straka said of Trump. "I was going on social media constantly asking this question and that's when finally somebody reached out to me – January of 2017 – with a social media clip that very clearly demonstrated how CNN and some of these liberal media outlets had been so dishonest and isolated these moments out of context and created a narrative surrounding Donald Trump and his supporters which was completely untrue."

After a year of reflection and research, Straka says he left the Democratic party and in 2018 started the #WalkAway grassroots movement.
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/201...nt-grows-as-former-democrats-leave-party-nbsp

Bye bye babushka...

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
'It Just Exploded': #WalkAway Movement Grows as Former Democrats Leave Party
"Never lose faith that people can change," Straka told the crowd at a recent Trump 2020 Campaign rally. "If I can change, anyone can change."
That is Straka's story. Once a lifelong Democrat, he's now an outspoken Trump supporter.
"I live in New York City and I was a former liberal, a former Democrat my entire life," Straka told CBN News.
He says things changed after the 2016 election.
"I was just absolutely shocked and I think horrified and trying to understand how could anyone vote for this terrible person?" Straka said of Trump. "I was going on social media constantly asking this question and that's when finally somebody reached out to me – January of 2017 – with a social media clip that very clearly demonstrated how CNN and some of these liberal media outlets had been so dishonest and isolated these moments out of context and created a narrative surrounding Donald Trump and his supporters which was completely untrue."
After a year of reflection and research, Straka says he left the Democratic party and in 2018 started the #WalkAway grassroots movement.
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/201...nt-grows-as-former-democrats-leave-party-nbsp
Bye bye babushka...

Going to turn California Red

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC