Greta

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
I never mentioned your approval posts.

I did mention your lack on condemnation when 100 Gentiles are needlessly killed so that is what makes and all that act like that be biggest blight on man that has ever existed.

OH POOR CONFUSED MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU are a completely muddled blight on political commentary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you make a mockery of logical sequential thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how sad you do not realize that by exposing your irrational madness.......................

you are confirming the truth - that LIE-berals are being grossly irresponsible..........................

by letting people like you come to Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

OHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice line from letter writer Horowitz - he says::::

"Inside every progressive is a Totalitarian screaming to be be released"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUE DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Horowitz confirms what I suspected.........................

that the yacht Greta sailed on DID NOT have a toilet and thus all waste was THROWN OVER THE SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out if sight - out of mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Classic LIE-beral values on display!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Well............................maybe not...............................
depending on how old the battery is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After all they LOSE A CONSERVATIVELY ESTIMATED minimum..............................
OF HALF THEIR RANGE AND CAPACITY......................................
once they are ten years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A cynic might assume that an electric airplane with its aging batteries ............................
would swiftly develop technical issues that would make the Boeing Max 8 look relatively RELIABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In related news.................................
should we accept those manufacturer claims about long term service life and charge holding ability...............................
of Lithium batteries at face value??????????????????????
Or should we assume that Lithium battery service life estimates are about as reliable as EPA ESTIMATES..........................
of how far your car can go on a gallon of gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I note with some interest that the Lithium battery in my laptop computer has lost 75 percent of its capacity in 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Considering the immense depreciation in value and lost range that an electric TOY car battery experiences.......................
one has to wonder about the TRUE SALES VALUE of a second hand electric TOY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Should we assume that an electric TOY car goes straight to the junk yard after ten years????????????
And lets recall that the AVERAGE GAS CAR ON OUR ROADS IS ELEVEN YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or ask HARD QUESTIONS about the relative safety of an electric TOY plane versus one that is fossil fueled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I noticed that with power tools. Batteries do not last very long and are hugely expensive.

Gilgamesh

Council Member
Nov 15, 2014
Isn't there a law against brainwashing kids?
Most certainly not. Religion does it every day. Then after crippling the cognitive faculties of the younsters brains, they are sent off to school to learn secular worship in the form of the American flag, Canadian multicultural lies, Marxist crap, etc., etc..

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
"There are a few things that we, the rational adults of the world who are not bowing to you like guilt-ridden obsequious Babbitts need to say to you, Greta.

First, we did not rob you of your childhood or of your dreams. You are the legatee of a magnificent technological civilization which my generation and the one before it and several others preceding it all the way to the Industrial Revolution and the Renaissance, bequeathed to you. That growth-driven, capitalist technological civilization has created the conditions for you to harangue us over our betrayal. It is a civilization that eradicated diseases such as small pox from the word, and that lifted millions out of abject poverty in a universe you think is dying and decaying. It assured you a life expectancy that exceeded that of your ancestors. Most likely by focusing on economic growth which you demonize, and scientific advancement, that civilization will further enhance a robust quality of life and health for your descendants.

Here is a hard truth to ponder, Greta: if the great producers of this world whom you excoriate were to withdraw their productivity, wealth and talents—in short—their minds from the world today, your generation would simply perish. Why? Because as children you have done nothing as yet, with your lives besides being born. This is what we expect of children until such time as they can be producers by learning from their elders. You are understandably social and ecological ballast. You are not yet cognitively advanced to replicate the structures of survival of which you are the beneficiaries."

"The apocalyptic world vision you hold has been a strip landing for those who have hated progress throughout history. Your apocalyptic predictions have been made for millennia, and, we’re still here. We will still be here long after you’ve grown up and we have forgiven you for skipping classes, thereby lowering the intelligence quotient of an entire generation."

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
So what exactly is this carbon free racing yacht made of?

It is made with Lots of "carbon fibres"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The LIE-beral terminology is deliberately confusing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The yacht is not in any way "free of carbon"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The yacht simply DOES NOT produce carbon while in operation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNLESS of course - you count the carbon BURNED while TOWING..............................

the marvelous "carbon free creation" and its Demon possessed captain into harbour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They DONT ALLOW sailing yachts to tack up and down major seaports any more you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sailing vessels are sufficiently clumsy that in major harbours - it is ferry boats and freighters that have the right of way..................

over small amateur operated sailing vessels!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
Hey, Gretas a Cunuck descendant!
While the likely explanation is that the pair are lookalikes, it hasn't stopped the conspiracy theorists from scheming up their own thoughts.
One impressed person joked that the Swedish teenager had been "sent back to save us".
"So 'Greta Thunberg' is in a photo from 120 years ago, and it's my new favourite conspiracy," he tweeted. "Greta's a time traveller, from the future, and she's here to save us."
Another social media user quipped: "I'm not one for conspiracy theories but she is 100 per cent a time traveller."
"Maybe she is from the future who was sent back in time to key moments in history to stop climate change."
Who would have thunk?
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12286651

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
While the likely explanation is that the pair are lookalikes, it hasn't stopped the conspiracy theorists from scheming up their own thoughts.
One impressed person joked that the Swedish teenager had been "sent back to save us".
"So 'Greta Thunberg' is in a photo from 120 years ago, and it's my new favourite conspiracy," he tweeted. "Greta's a time traveller, from the future, and she's here to save us."
Another social media user quipped: "I'm not one for conspiracy theories but she is 100 per cent a time traveller."
"Maybe she is from the future who was sent back in time to key moments in history to stop climate change."
Who would have thunk?

More likely you are crazier than she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you DONT THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mindlessly repeating Red Chinese propaganda.............................................

DOES NOT QUALIFY as thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
A Girl In A Photo From 1800s Canada Looks Just Like Greta Thunberg & Twitter Is Shook

https://www.narcity.com/news/ca/yt/...-is-making-people-think-shes-a-time-traveller

"Wow. Well, that explains a lot. Photographic evidence that Greta Thunberg is a time traveller! She must have been to the future and seen for herself how we're all choking for air, whilst being boiled to death. I was wrong for ever doubting her,"

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Who would have thunk?
No surprise. According to the movies, Yoda lives to 900.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
If I was only younger...I would be Canada's answer to Greta. She has high functioning ASD, just like Bill Gates and Albert Einstein. Since I have the same condition, I would lobby for the Canadian oil and gas industry. She would be outclass, and leave for Sweden with her tail between her legs.

Well......................she has ALREADY done that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Her visit made a lot of noise................................

and changed nothing.....................................

and got some politicians - you know who I mean .................................

the leaders who flocked to support her even as she reviled and cursed them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now she is gone.............................

hitch hiking away in a cloud of hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!