Greta

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
The part about God loving me and hating you is what you should be concerned about. Oh wait, that would mean you aren't stupid. Carry on doing what to do do so well, be as far across the stupid line as the leash allows.
God does love you and holds a special place for fools in God's Kingdom.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You should be happy about that as you would be labeled as the least in the kingdom of God. Fallen angels have no names as they are not there.
I'm an expert at Christian Theology, how may times have you challenged any experts in the past and came out on top? Zero fukking times yet expect a different outcome every time. That is the extent of your 'wisdom'

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Did Greta visit Jeckle Island and for how longs and who else was there? Join reality for once in your sorry life.
Notice where more than one troll is found they all melt into a single piece of shit magically make their shit stink less. it only appears that way when you eat your own lies.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No. I said you were a kook but "at least you aren't a pathological liar".
You can't be one without the other, In your case you are both as well as being a psychopath at heart. With a personality like that what are you going to use that allows you to blackmail me into shutting up?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It got through to you creeps, that is why you hate the material 'the owners of the world'. They produce creeps like you, that in itself is enough reason to dismantle it to the last bolt.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
No scowl?? Guards remove this fraud. As bad a Jeckle Island sounds it is a lot better than being sent to Orgy island. Look at Hilary's scowl if you need proof.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The part about God loving me and hating you is what you should be concerned about. Oh wait, that would mean you aren't stupid. Carry on doing what to do do so well, be as far across the stupid line as the leash allows.

Petros is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz CANNOT be a pathological liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply because HE IS A LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And his version of truth exists in his tortured mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THus he is NOT LYING when he posts here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is merely exposing his INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Petros is right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz CANNOT be a pathological liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply because HE IS A LUNATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And his version of truth exists in his tortured mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THus he is NOT LYING when he posts here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is merely exposing his INSANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The rebuttal should be able to point out the flaws rather than posting an opinion that is even more insane, and backed up by the members alone that show psychopathic tendencies. The dirt you are trying to bury me under is coming from a hole you are digging for yourself as well as the rest of the collective.

If Greta spent a month on that island with the people that make up the 'IMF controlled Group' would that not get your support as you have no complaints about when that group gathers, in as much secrecy as possible? Her sponsors are the richest of the rich, that is a group that only ever gets your approval and never a single word in condemnation yet here you are doing the polar opposite, not just one of the psychopaths but all of you.

How about the tax records for all the people that take part in the last Volvo Ocean Racing event, think they would show that Trump and all others like him are 'bit players' rather than the shakers and movers the PR machine says they are?

You get a few (free) extra steps over the stupid line for holding up a pathological liar as your beacon of truth. It would not do anybody any good to explain the insanity it take to put that move into play rather than put it in the trash where it really belongs.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
[/SIZE]
The rebuttal should be able to point out the flaws rather than posting an opinion that is even more insane, and backed up by the members alone that show psychopathic tendencies. The dirt you are trying to bury me under is coming from a hole you are digging for yourself as well as the rest of the collective.

If Greta spent a month on that island with the people that make up the 'IMF controlled Group' would that not get your support as you have no complaints about when that group gathers, in as much secrecy as possible? Her sponsors are the richest of the rich, that is a group that only ever gets your approval and never a single word in condemnation yet here you are doing the polar opposite, not just one of the psychopaths but all of you.

How about the tax records for all the people that take part in the last Volvo Ocean Racing event, think they would show that Trump and all others like him are 'bit players' rather than the shakers and movers the PR machine says they are?

You get a few (free) extra steps over the stupid line for holding up a pathological liar as your beacon of truth. It would not do anybody any good to explain the insanity it take to put that move into play rather than put it in the trash where it really belongs.

OH MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see that your psychosis is DEEPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never said anything approving about the wealthy and privileged MINORITY..................................

who are anonymously promoting Greta as some sort of Swedish....................................

demon possessed idiot savant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I have ever really said to you................................

IS THAT YOU ARE A LUNATIC..........................

or maybe that should be "U.N. atic"........................................

for blaming all your mental ills and Muslim problems on JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
5 hours on hoids electric plane would have avoided all that.

Well............................maybe not...............................

depending on how old the battery is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all they LOSE A CONSERVATIVELY ESTIMATED minimum..............................

OF HALF THEIR RANGE AND CAPACITY......................................

once they are ten years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A cynic might assume that an electric airplane with its aging batteries ............................

would swiftly develop technical issues that would make the Boeing Max 8 look relatively RELIABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In related news.................................

should we accept those manufacturer claims about long term service life and charge holding ability...............................

of Lithium batteries at face value??????????????????????

Or should we assume that Lithium battery service life estimates are about as reliable as EPA ESTIMATES..........................

of how far your car can go on a gallon of gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I note with some interest that the Lithium battery in my laptop computer has lost 75 percent of its capacity in 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Considering the immense depreciation in value and lost range that an electric TOY car battery experiences.......................

one has to wonder about the TRUE SALES VALUE of a second hand electric TOY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should we assume that an electric TOY car goes straight to the junk yard after ten years????????????

And lets recall that the AVERAGE GAS CAR ON OUR ROADS IS ELEVEN YEARS OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or ask HARD QUESTIONS about the relative safety of an electric TOY plane versus one that is fossil fueled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
OH MHz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see that your psychosis is DEEPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never said anything approving about the wealthy and privileged MINORITY..................................

who are anonymously promoting Greta as some sort of Swedish....................................

demon possessed idiot savant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I have ever really said to you................................

IS THAT YOU ARE A LUNATIC..........................

or maybe that should be "U.N. atic"........................................
for blaming all your mental ills and Muslim problems on JEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never mentioned your approval posts.

I did mention your lack on condemnation when 100 Gentiles are needlessly killed so that is what makes and all that act like that be biggest blight on man that has ever existed.