Greta

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THOSE PEOPLE really ought to study up on forms of logic and reason!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a side venture into an examination of ECONOMICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
That's cute, you defending Cannuck, there Cheif, you two going to slip away to your wigwam

Talk about Brokeback Boys..

Isnt it ODD how often T-bonesforbrains slips in references...............................

to things of a sexual nature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every second comment of his used to be a reference to masturbation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I guess he recently saw the movie Brokeback Mountain............................

and is now fascinated by thoughts of Sodomy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-bonesforbrains does not have his mind in the gutter........................................

he has it up his backside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Isnt it ODD how often T-bonesforbrains slips in references...............................

to things of a sexual nature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every second comment of his used to be a reference to masturbation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But I guess he recently saw the movie Brokeback Mountain............................
and is now fascinated by thoughts of Sodomy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T-bonesforbrains does not have his mind in the gutter........................................
he has it up his backside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he seems to like girls a lot more than you do.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
The Swedes themselves aren't happy with preachy lefties either.

TOP STORIES

The Telegraph
Far-Right Sweden Democrats party top Swedish poll for first time
2 days ago

Reuters
Anti-immigrant Sweden Democrats take opinion poll lead
2 days ago

The Local Sweden
Far-right Sweden Democrats top opinion poll in historic shift
2 days ago

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
....on that hate-on you have for a sixteen years old kid from Sweden.

POOR MUDDLED LIE-beral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So desperately short sighted and limited in attention span and understanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Demon possessed Swedish version of Linda Blair is NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is the VAST ARRAY OF SELFISH LIE-beral INFLUENCERS........................................

who are propping her up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For their own GROSSLY SELFISH AND ANTI DEMOCRATIC REASONS...............................

that are generating all the JUSTIFIED ANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You would understand this if you were not to senile to leave your gated Oakville community and get exposure to REALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The Swedes themselves aren't happy with preachy lefties either.

TOP STORIES

The Telegraph
Far-Right Sweden Democrats party top Swedish poll for first time
2 days ago

Reuters
Anti-immigrant Sweden Democrats take opinion poll lead
2 days ago

The Local Sweden
Far-right Sweden Democrats top opinion poll in historic shift
2 days ago

Apparently the Swedish public GOT TIRED OF WAITING...............................

for LIE-berals to produce their PROMISED INVESTIGATION into all the NEW YEARS EVE RAPES..............................

that occurred a few years ago.................................

that were blamed on "Migrant Workers"...............................

meaning Muslims with LIMITED RESPECT for women generally...................................

and even LESS RESPECT for what they term "shameless western sluts"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess LIE-berals could not find any way to put lipstick on that political PIG..............................

and so have simply BURIED whatever facts they have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thus prompting the general public to take stronger action!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The hard truth is that Muslims too often hold values and morals that make them UN-SUITED.............................

to life in a western democracy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Sharia Law was implemented in Canada..........................

it would ERASE about half our Cdn Constitution.............................

with especially harsh FOCUS on the rights of women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why any Cdn woman would be comfortable with large numbers of Muslims coming here............................

and bringing their anti white and anti female bigotry with them is a PUZZLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I like Jewish women.
Do they like you or do you have to hire one to associate with you? Granny is the powerhouse, is that who you court or do you migrate to 'very young women'? The ones I have met were all classy as hell, delicate in they they needed an extended hand to stabilize them if they have to step over something. They also all happened to be dancers mowing the lawn was never on their list of things to do. The one common trait, perfect eyebrows. (it was a funeral rather than a party I had other business there)

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Do they like you or do you have to hire one to associate with you? Granny is the powerhouse, is that who you court or do you migrate to 'very young women'? The ones I have met were all classy as hell, delicate in they they needed an extended hand to stabilize them if they have to step over something. They also all happened to be dancers mowing the lawn was never on their list of things to do. The one common trait, perfect eyebrows. (it was a funeral rather than a party I had other business there)
we must have caught you before you've taken your daily lithium dose.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Yeah, I've heard that he thinks he's a chicken, too.
The part about God loving me and hating you is what you should be concerned about. Oh wait, that would mean you aren't stupid. Carry on doing what to do do so well, be as far across the stupid line as the leash allows.