Why do Canadians hate Americans?

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
That's true, I don't know any personally.

What about you Anna? Would you like to know a Nazi personally?

How about a Japanese solider from the Imperial Japanese Army?
I know a couple ex-Nazis.
I have a friend that is the daughter of a Japanese soldier.
Why do you carry around so much baggage? Honestly, it really isn't good for you.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
Re:

For now, of course.
Well, there is always hope that you will try to view things in a more objective set of angles, mature, will dump your mean-spirited stereotyping, bloodthirst, and outright ignorance, and gain a modicum of wisdom, but it doesn't appear to be in the foreseeable future.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
There is some truth in that. Mainly because in the US you can get health care when you need it, not wait in line for a year or longer.
Better healthcare maybe but I'd rather not lose everything I worked hard for all my life because of gouging insurance premiums and hospital debt.
I can wait a while for healthcare. And besides, when an emergency arises, no-one waits long anyway.

Ronald_Baker

Time Out
Oct 31, 2019
I'd rather not lose everything

Like these people lost everything because of your neighbor:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Broken record already

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it is NOT CDNS who hate Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is LIE-berals who hate Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And considering that Our idiot Boy is planning to CONTINUE RUNNING................................

federal deficits in the $20 -$30 BILLION DOLLAR RANGE INDEFINITELY..............................

and yet the idiot Boy cannot BUY himself a majority govt in spite of all that FANTASTIC BRIBERY.......................

we SHOULD ASK just how popular LIE-berals really are among ordinary Cdns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!