What Do You Love About Canada? (And What Don't You Love?)

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No, you are not allowed to say anything you want to say! The canucks here have said so themselves and I have proven that on other canuck forum sites!

So you can shove that freedom of speech right down your throat until you choke on it!

By far, the only good thing that I can see in Cantnada are the scenery! The people are smug, arrogant, terrible and weak!

I would not choose to live there except maybe to make my own TV show and troll canucks but of course Cantnada does not allow freedom of speech therefore I don't think I would be allowed to.

That's perfect, we don't want you anyway. You can say anything you want except where it's detrimental to another person or group!

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
A wonderful neighbour to the south and northwest.

Gubmint controlled healthcare system.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
No, you are not allowed to say anything you want to say! The canucks here have said so themselves and I have proven that on other canuck forum sites!
So you can shove that freedom of speech right down your throat until you choke on it!
Name me a country where you can say anything you want, including making bomb threats, yelling "fire" in a crowded theater, etc.
Moron, and you can shove THAT up your a$$.

By far, the only good thing that I can see in Cantnada are the scenery! The people are smug, arrogant, terrible and weak!
hahaha You're one to talk, poor baby.

I would not choose to live there except maybe to make my own TV show and troll canucks but of course Cantnada does not allow freedom of speech therefore I don't think I would be allowed to.
Good. Stay the fÜck out.
lol "Ah, whatta maroon" - Bugs Bunny

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I love the stunning beauty of this country.

I hate the selfish, whiny, greedy, grubbing graspers who want to shatter it into pieces for their own narrow parochial interests.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
I love the ability to be far from the madding crowds
Those members of our society whose minds are closed to the opinions of others - and that applies to both sides of the coin.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The freedoms, speech, choice, worship, movement, career, education etc. etc. are among the best.

WE don't, IN reality, have any of that. Only the illusion maintained by the deluded. Which is how it got this way.

Trudeau's new “fake news” election law can land you 5 years in prison | Ezra Levant

http://bit.ly/2qnqYIH On last night's episode of The Ezra Levant Show, we covered a new law passed by the Trudeau Liberals concerning false statements to “affect election results.”

Oh my gosh I quoted ANOTHER JEWISH PERSON who I fully support and quote all the time!! Too bad buddy won't read the post now be cause it's TOOOOO LONG.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
I love the stunning beauty of this country.
I hate the selfish, whiny, greedy, grubbing graspers who want to shatter it into pieces for their own narrow parochial interests.
So you like the look in your mirror..BUTT! We already knew that.

YOU only want a Canada that jack boots YOUR way..which as we have already seen is completely deluded, and in complete disagreement with the actual know facts, and that's why we call it JOKEVILLE around your house.

SEE above for details. I know YOU HATE THAT GUY.
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/showthread.php?p=2760815&highlight=EZRA#post2760815

Last edited:

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I'm in my local library and there's some old, bearded, Canadian guy sat right next to me who smells like decaying corpse. He's reading a book about cars.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
I'm in my local library and there's some old, bearded, Canadian guy sat right next to me who smells like decaying corpse. He's reading a book about cars.
Conrad Black renounced his Canadian citizenship and he's one of yours, now.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Conrad Black renounced his Canadian citizenship and he's one of yours, now.

He looks like an old hillbilly, with a filthy, skanking, grey and white beard going down to his chest and wearing a chequered shirt. And he stinks. It's knocking me sick.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
He looks like an old hillbilly, with a filthy, skanking, grey and white beard going down to his chest and wearing a chequered shirt. And he stinks. It's knocking me sick.

Are those the qualities you judge a man by? ………………………………...FICKLE!