Why one N.W.T. teen is suing the Canadian government over climate change inaction

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
You distrust the most clean, safe and reliable for of energy but it's not unsubstantiated?

Geothermal uses shitloads of electricity, hot water heat requires gas.

Even the "it's too expensive" BS is exactly that BS.

What are you waiting for? Me to buy it for you?

Serryah IS A LIE-beral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OF COURSE HE EXPECTS YOU TO BUY THINGS FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The LIE-beral political play book teaches them that YOU EXIST TO SERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After all - you are a tax PAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT AN ENTITLED LIE-beral TAX RECIPIENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And is it not amazing that LIE-BERAL Serryah can WHINE "that he is doing the best that he can".....................

and he expects us to swallow the whine even as he lives a life TOTALLY OPPOSITE .........................

TO THE LIFE LIE-berals expect to force on us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And yet LIE-berals REFUSE to let Doug Ford claim "HE is doing the best that he can".....................

as he tries to clean up the LIE-beral MESS in Ontari-owe...........................

which just happens to be the most deeply indebted province................................

ON THE ENTIRE PLANET - COURTESY OF LIE-beral GREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serryah feeds us the USUAL LIE-beral "do as I say and not as I do" CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
I know you find posting here difficult and time consuming. That’s only because you’re an idiot.

I'm just worried about you, and your mental health there is only so many hours in the day to do all your jobs and volunteer work as well as posting on multiple boards. I fear you might be getting stressed out and are lashing out in an attempt at asking for help, or sexual inadequacies we are here to help if you want.

Pete has asked you to bend over, I have offered my Trumpite to blow to help release your sexual tension why don't you take us up on our offer?

Or seek professional help, but please take your mental health seriously

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Let's make it a class action, Wednesday night they tried stealing my camper and ransacked it, gotta be the RCMP's fault they shoulda prevented it.

Don't blame the RCs... The full force of any solution and lawsuit falls squarely on the shoulders on the manufacturer that built the camper.

You just call them up and threaten that you shall NEVER forgive them.

PS - It will probably help a lot if you stamp your foot when you say 'never'

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Don't blame the RCs... The full force of any solution and lawsuit falls squarely on the shoulders on the manufacturer that built the camper.
You just call them up and threaten that you shall NEVER forgive them.
PS - It will probably help a lot if you stamp your foot when you say 'never'

Hahaha Just need to blame them for taking away my middle age with the stress of my camper that they made almost got stolen and did get trashed

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Poor Cannuck. Upset, embarrassed, self-loathing, fat, uneducated, lonely and doesn't have two nickels to rub together.

Hehehehe

*hugs*

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
You can practically touch the Trumpite anger this morning

Just looking out for your best interest, you should slow down, take a break, start with taking a break from CC, it seems to be a trigger for your mental fatigue. Bend over for Pete, suck on my Trumpite enjoy life a little