Would the world be a better place if the USA was destroyed?

Ronald_Baker

Time Out
Oct 31, 2019

Did you laugh at the idea of them being peace keepers and being an inspiration for all nations? So you disagree with these notions then? So in a way, you do agree that they are bad for the world? That they do bad things? That they should be stopped and if they continue to do bad things, should be destroyed?

Then why are you defending them? You should be on my side! We should be working together to make this world free of the terrorist state once and for all!

Although I did not laugh, I did however felt bad for Mr. Durry.

Last edited:

Ronald_Baker

Time Out
Oct 31, 2019
The US is the world policeman, without the US there would be killings everywhere.

The US sets the standard to which most countries aspire to.

I have to agree with Serryah here that these things you speak of are a joke but they don't make me laugh though!

The killings all over the world will stop if the US is gone!

The US sets the standard on everything so that they alone can benefit from it while third world countries remain third world and the first world countries are mere puppets, just like Canada.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
You may not but it is becoming clearer by the day that many do and that's just Canada all by themselves.
You're an idiot. Canada has long had a like/hate relationship with the US. Sometimes we like them more than others. Sometimes we ain't too fond of them.

As for your precious Chinese, even your own people don't trust China. The average trust view of China among Filipinos is NEGATIVE 33. In some provinces it's as low as negative 45. Whereas those same people's average trust view of the US is +66.

But here are some Canada-US facts. The shared historical and cultural heritage between Canada and the US has resulted in one of the most stable and mutually beneficial international relationships in the world. For both countries, the level of trade with the other is at the top of the annual combined import-export total.

Most of the anti-US sentiment in Canada right now is because of Trump. At least 66% of Canadians disapprove of Trump whereas in 2016, 83% of Canadians had a favourable view of Obama. Naturally, feelings toward the US would have also been higher. However, despite 66% of Canadians disapproving of Trump, the same poll shows only 51% of Canadians held a negative view of the US in general. 51% having a negative view is hardly what I'd call an "anti-US country". In fact, just 5 years ago 64% of Canadians had a favourable view of the US.

So do us a favour and f*ck off already Joshy-poo. You have ZERO understanding of the complex relationship between Canada and the US at the official level or at the societal level. Again, go tell your Chicom masters there's no buyers here.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
I have to agree with Serryah here that these things you speak of are a joke but they don't make me laugh though!

The killings all over the world will stop if the US is gone!

The US sets the standard on everything so that they alone can benefit from it while third world countries remain third world and the first world countries are mere puppets, just like Canada.
You expect support from people you insult? What are you, stupid or something?

Ronald_Baker

Time Out
Oct 31, 2019
Most of the anti-US sentiment in Canada right now is because of Trump.

I'm sure I have come across many anti-US sentiments from the Canadian people that are not related to Trump and way before Trump was even president.

Once again Mr. Jinentonix, are you sure you know your own people?

And as for these sentiments... aren't the Canadian people tired of feeling them?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
An honest person can fuk up a liar more often than it is the other way around. Liars may group up and even promote that they tell each other the truth but nobody is ever 'relaxed' and that means it will crack at somepoint and it wiil crumblw to dust.\ before it stops.

Ronald_Baker

Time Out
Oct 31, 2019
An honest person can fuk up a liar more often than it is the other way around. Liars may group up and even promote that they tell each other the truth but nobody is ever 'relaxed' and that means it will crack at somepoint and it wiil crumblw to dust.\ before it stops.

What!?

Ronald_Baker

Time Out
Oct 31, 2019
Sure you can

So if the Allies used kindness on Germany and Japan, they would have eventually stopped their world domination through murder and relinquished their invaded territories?

Look, the only way for the USA to be destroyed is if the world united! Only then will Canadians and the rest of the world know true prosperity and everlasting peace!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You can't defeat evil through kindness!
The people that have the racing boats have her ear as they gave her a free ride. Greta has asked for a ride, somebody should step up and give her a rikshaw ride using people that varry the Olympic Torch from location to location. I would suggest she start walking but people with $100M boats don't 'walk' anywhere. Her resolve isn't so high if she was complaining about the food they had on the boat-ride. Couple of bowls of road-kill stew and we will all be getting a Christmas Bonus from her handlers.

Maybe a Russian Blach Hole sub . . . they create energy rather than use any.