Would the world be a better place if the USA was destroyed?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Why aren’t you fornicating with your goats ? That would be a much better use of time .

Ronald_Baker

Time Out
Oct 31, 2019
Why aren’t you fornicating with your goats ? That would be a much better use of time .

Sir, this is a legit question and I expect legit answers please.

After all, Canadians are one of the anti-US countries out there.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
The US is the world policeman, without the US there would be killings everywhere.

The US sets the standard to which most countries aspire to.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
But there are only a handful of you here... you can't do anything to stop the inevitable.
Awwww Poor little shit stain thinks he decides the inevitable. If you think you speak for the global majority, then why is the US still standing ya little creep? Why do you keep dragging Canada into your masturbatory fantasies? Christ, there's over 7 billion non-Americans in the world, surely to god you can destroy the US without Canada.
And don't tell us it's because the US is too big and powerful. Canada's 35 million people ain't gonna tip the scales.

Cretin!

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek
And if so, why aren't Canadians and the rest of the world doing it?
Destroy it how? Economically? The Chinese have a handle on that one. Militarily? Canada couldn't invade a single US state and take it over without being wiped out. Intellectually? Considering who is currently in the White House, I'd say most Americans are doing a fine job of dumbing down all by themselves. Thus, your question is not only irrelevant it is ridiculous.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
No, Canada is a supporter of the US, without the US Canada would be a third world sh^thole.

Canada is a liberal democracy with a shit ton of natural resources. The US has very little to do with our success. It's just made it a little easier

Ronald_Baker

Time Out
Oct 31, 2019
Economically? The Chinese have a handle on that one.

Sever trade and other economic treaties with them and the world should do the same thing!

I know that the world has this romanticized illusion that China is the hope of the world to deter US aggression but China cannot do it alone!

Militarily? Canada couldn't invade a single US state and take it over without being wiped out.

Not if you did it alone but imagine what the world can do united! All countries military under one objective!

No country, not even the most powerful one can stand an attack on all sides!

And Imagine what humanity can achieve after this noble effort!

Intellectually? Considering who is currently in the White House, I'd say most Americans are doing a fine job of dumbing down all by themselves.

I am not talking about dumbing down but wiping out! He is not going to be president forever! 4 to 8 years is not enough to destroy the USA!

Do you understand what I mean here Mr. Mowich? I'm talking about destroying the USA with the people in their too! You can't destroy a country without destroying the people because otherwise they will just rebuild! I am talking about complete annihilation for them and after that, the world will divide their territories equally!

Thus, your question is not only irrelevant it is ridiculous.

Aren't you sick and tired of them? Don't you want to give the people that they have hurt justice? The only way to make that happen is if the world united and acted now!

Remember, both Japan and Germany were not defeated by hoping that they would fall apart!