Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Re: BREAKING: Students suspended from Canadian high school for refusing to wear rainb

Only in Canaduh.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Re: BREAKING: Students suspended from Canadian high school for refusing to wear rainb

Only in Canaduh.
Not really. Sadly, being fascists toward schoolchildren is extremely common even in allegedly free democracies.

Similar things happen down hereabouts every day, despite Supreme Court and lower court rulings that schoolkids don't leave their rights at the schoolhouse door.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
I fully support LGBTQ2S and Rememberance Day but I don't see the point in combining the 2.

They are night and day.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
They shouldn’t be kicking the kids out of school. They should be mocking them for being snowflakes

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

If a Conservative doesn’t like a rainbow poppy, he doesn’t buy....wait...no...that’s not right....nevermind

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Do you people do the poppy thing for any other reason than to piss each other off?

I mean, you do realize that World War I was basically a fight between two drunks in the parking lot compared to World War II, right?

And heck, for most on this board, a white feather would be more appropriate than a red poppy.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
They shouldn’t be kicking the kids out of school. They should be mocking them for being snowflakes
Yes, because Canada shouldn't have any traditions or be proud of ANY part of its history, right? Jesus Christ, the Alphabet community has a whole goddam month, why the f*ck does the goddam leftist shit feel the need to weasel the whole gender identity thing into Remembrance Day as well?

We get it you're gay. A) Big f*cking deal and B )Get over yourselves.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Yes, because Canada shouldn't have any traditions or be proud of ANY part of its history, right? Jesus Christ, the Alphabet community has a whole goddam month, why the f*ck does the goddam leftist shit feel the need to weasel the whole gender identity thing into Remembrance Day as well?
We get it you're gay. A) Big f*cking deal and B )Get over yourselves.

Is the tradition of the poppy being destroyed snowflake?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Do you people do the poppy thing for any other reason than to piss each other off?
I mean, you do realize that World War I was basically a fight between two drunks in the parking lot compared to World War II, right?
And heck, for most on this board, a white feather would be more appropriate than a red poppy.

Every year, some story comes out about one or two people taking issue with the poppy or doing something different and snowflakes lose their minds

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

Yea that mustard gas was just like a bar fight .