Is Trump FIT (Mentally, emotionally, ethically ) FIT for the JOB???

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Why Trump’s “state of mind” will be key in impeachment

https://qz.com/1740961/why-trumps-state-of-mind-will-be-key-in-impeachment/

certainly HOPE so........as his mental state is a big contributing factor in explaining his behavior.

His comfort with lying, with behaving in unethical ways, and lack of concern about breaking the laws.

Like DEMANDING to know the whistle blower's identity.........when there are laws in place to PROTECT the WB.

Like his poor immunise control........and poor judgement. , his overall hostility to anyone that disagrees with him...... ie his inability to handle criticism effectively and maturely. ..and the list goes on.
Do you like the idea of President Pence?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Now, there is an about face...

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
That fits with what I personally thought about why he even ran for the job. He is not interested in the job itself.......has no knowledge about it, has no idea of foreign affairs or what teh military is doing where...........etc etc. He is i their for publicly -Trump. The more exposure he gets the better he loves it........He can ramble on and on when the cameras areon him..........and say nothing of substance. ( except trash who ever has his attention at the moment or an old grudge. He does not answer questions......because he can't.......he does not know the material.

His massive TV watching is at least in part based on the fact that he uses up a lot of oxygen via the media. .......and Trump likes to hear about himself.....and watch clips of himself talking like a bully. ....just your garden variety but severe narcissist .

Oh POOR Ocean KreskinHOID Blowhard Breezy.................................

she is SO WORRIED about whether Trump is "mentally fit".........................................

that she has NEGLECTED TO ASK what others think.........................................

of HER FITNESS TO JUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Oh POOR Ocean KreskinHOID Blowhard Breezy.................................

she is SO WORRIED about whether Trump is "mentally fit".........................................

that she has NEGLECTED TO ASK what others think.........................................

of HER FITNESS TO JUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would it make any difference if someone told her? I tried to give her a hint but she just blew me off! It's a sickness, probably not fatal!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Would it make any difference if someone told her? I tried to give her a hint but she just blew me off! It's a sickness, probably not fatal!
It's the normal reaction to receiving gibberish from the mentally less capable.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
It's the normal reaction to receiving gibberish from the mentally less capable.

The biggest problem here this topic is split down gender lines with the notable exceptions of Cliffy and Hoid. With the females you see a lot more emotion and hyperbole, neither of which lends itself to logic or reason!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The biggest problem here this topic is split down gender lines with the notable exceptions of Cliffy and Hoid. With the females you see a lot more emotion and hyperbole, neither of which lends itself to logic or reason!
So, now you are a sexist too. Interesting but not very funny.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick

The sad thing is you think this is true.

Wow; just... wow.

All you have to do is see how Trump speaks and acts to know he's not fit mentally, emotionally or ethically. That's not hyperbole, nor is it based on emotion.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Trump appears to be a lot more sane than his critics are.

I have never seen people so delusional and dishonest and sanctimonious before.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
The sad thing is you think this is true.

Wow; just... wow.

All you have to do is see how Trump speaks and acts to know he's not fit mentally, emotionally or ethically. That's not hyperbole, nor is it based on emotion.
A person would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to see that.