Why one N.W.T. teen is suing the Canadian government over climate change inaction

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Why one N.W.T. teen is suing the Canadian government over climate change inaction

Canada's Greta :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nort...n-government-climate-change-1.5336582?cmp=rss

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Hilarious... A wee SJW living in one of the communities that relies EXCLUSIVELY on oil for power, heat and transportation.

Maybe her goals will be better served in suing the education system for generating such an ignorant person

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Hey maybe I can sue them for interfering with my Arctic Ocean resort properties. Florida North isn't going to happen without globull warming. Lots of money riding on the promise of an ice free Arctic Ocean.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Bought into the fanaticism is what they did wrong... Mind you, they have no issues with burning oil for heat, transportation, total reliance on food production, their economy, etc etc.

Ironic that they are so supportive of their own demise

I do have issues with burning oil. Especially when it costs so effin much just to keep warm in the winter and etc and etc...

But I'm also a realist. Oil is part of things for now and likely for a long while, but oil is also finite despite people acting like it's not which is part of the stupid of blind oil supporters.

And there's nothing wrong with these kids wanting a different world than what you and others want and since Big Business and the Government won't listen to voices outside the courts... courts seem to be the only way to go.

If they lose, at least they can say they tried. Unlike the older generations.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
They tried doing what exactly?

Pissing and moaning without any idea as to a solution is doing nothing

There are ideas out there, but adults won't even listen to the other adults who have them/suggest them. And considering the dismissal the kids get for voicing their thoughts without any backup, you think they'll be listened to?

Taking the government to court is trying to do something, likely the last step they have. Even if it's force the government to take them seriously when they say "Do something!"

And yet people like you bitch and moan that they're doing even that. Tell them they're kids and they should STFU.

Thing is, people like you and I are the older generation who sat back and did nothing and they're pissed about it. They want to see things change, see it done now, not after we're dead. And I don't blame them.

So yeah, good on em, we'll see where it gets them.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
How do you "fight yourself in court"? You and I are the Govt. The Govt isn't a seprate entity from the populous.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Somebody should check the fat kid's diet, he should be a CEO or a Politician before that body shape is 'normal'. The adult Indians would stand up but just a year ago they did stand up with JT when he came to do a short speech. The Government Hospital issues was brought up and it has not been mentioned once since then. Maybe if the children speak up, the old ones are too sick to travel. 'Indian time' is any time as what should happen never happens by then anyway. Our white assed Politicians and Health Care Workers are responsible for that shit.

Time to fire the psychopaths and all their kin.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
How do you "fight yourself in court"? You and I are the Govt. The Govt isn't a seprate entity from the populous.
Take the case to an International Court. That is why it has never been done, the Canadian Admin would be shown to be working for the WHO from the Northern EU to do medical experiments that match those done on the villages in the most remote places in Africa. If they did that shit at home they would all 'be removed from power permanently'.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You can see why I'm pushing to make them part of the separation issue. Alberta needs the abuse being done to them to have the move get international support. The north is not a desolate land, it is unexplored and under developed. ABexit could gain a lot of support by including them as people who have to get away from Ottawa and the few Provinces that control them.

Help!!