Gun Control is Completely Useless.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Of course. The smart criminals went to law school and are in Ottawa.
This is the Gliberal that was just elected into Parliament by some of my neighbours.

Anita currently works as a Professor of Law at the University of Toronto. She holds the J.R. Kimber Chair in Investor Protection and Corporate Governance at the University of Toronto, is a Senior Fellow and member of the Governing Board of Massey College, and is the Director of Policy and Research at the Capital Markets Research Institute. She has taught law at Western University, Yale Law School and Queen’s University.

Later on in her bumf, she tells us Anita understands the challenges facing middle class families in Canada ...

Well, of course she does. Every high power Osgoode Hall Law Professor knows EXACTLY what it's like to be Middle Class 'cause she saw it on T.V., once.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
by shooting bears

I had a nose to nose with a blackie once at less than 10 feet.

I didn't shoot him.

I had my Remington Mountain Rifle in 7 x 57mm, I had it trained on him, and in fact he only turned away when he heard the "click" of me flicking off the safety, and I told him he was too bold. He stopped, looked at me for a moment (while I was trying to figure out the best place to shoot him, IF NECESSARY) then turned and calmly walked away.

I didn't shoot him.

I suppose you prefer everybody stay inside, drinking Starbucks, and discussing important subjects like are there 38 genders or 74?

You know, instead of getting out and experiencing the world.

I suppose you would have liked it better if the bear had killed an 11 year old boy.

You're just a troll.

You know, I've wiped better things than you off the sole of my boot after a walk through the barnyard.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I had a nose to nose with a blackie once at less than 10 feet.

I didn't shoot him.

I had my Remington Mountain Rifle in 7 x 57mm, I had it trained on him, and in fact he only turned away when he heard the "click" of me flicking off the safety, and I told him he was too bold. He stopped, looked at me for a moment (while I was trying to figure out the best place to shoot him, IF NECESSARY) then turned and calmly walked away.

I didn't shoot him.

I suppose you prefer everybody stay inside, drinking Starbucks, and discussing important subjects like are there 38 genders or 74?

You know, instead of getting out and experiencing the world.

I suppose you would have liked it better if the bear had killed an 11 year old boy.

You're just a troll.

You know, I've wiped better things than you off the sole of my boot after a walk through the barnyard.
there are over 700K Alaskans.

699,996 of them didn't have to shoot a bear that day.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
There's a legal feeding frenzy starting up in Washington, right now.

Can't wait 'til the non-stop TV coverage starts. We were watching it all the time during Watergate and Olly North's scandal.

Crap. The networks might even outdo the Internet in advertising revenues when they parade Trump's family past the Inquisitors.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU spend a lot of time watching that impeachment Dog and Pony show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you EVER HAVE any clients?????????????????????

We must assume that only an UNEMPLOYED DOOFUS with too much time on his hands.................................

would spend more than a few minutes PER WEEK.................................

looking at anything other than a few evening news headlines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As I said YEARS AGO..................................

Trump WILL DIE OF OLD AGE BEFORE HE IS ACTUALLY IMPEACHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TALK IS CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And LIE-beral talk is CHEAPEST OF ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And anybody who finds the impeachment show interesting NEEDS TO GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU spend a lot of time watching that impeachment Dog and Pony show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you EVER HAVE any clients?????????????????????
We must assume that only an UNEMPLOYED DOOFUS with too much time on his hands.................................
would spend more than a few minutes PER WEEK.................................
looking at anything other than a few evening news headlines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As I said YEARS AGO..................................
Trump WILL DIE OF OLD AGE BEFORE HE IS ACTUALLY IMPEACHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TALK IS CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And LIE-beral talk is CHEAPEST OF ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And anybody who finds the impeachment show interesting NEEDS TO GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm an engineer who designs widgets and extrusions.

What's a client?