Canada's Identity Crisis

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
You know what dog, I'm getting tired pretending here and believe me, I've had a lot of good laughs pretending.

I have something to confess, dog... I'm not from ****ing penal colony land nor do I live in a shithole. I tried my best here but I couldn't even keep up this pretense by adding in the 'u'.

All of this... it was to test your loyalty! Nah because regardless of whether your are loyal or not, we own you! And all of this was to test just how much of a coward you miserable little ****nadians are.

Of course you are not going to do anything to us! What are you insane!? We'll nuke you and then we will stick our flag on your smoldering remains! Nor will you leave us because you can't because you need us and want what we sell. **** you in saying that you are boycotting our shit because of Trump you hypocritical **** of subhumans. Way to go using Windows!

You ****nadians, you are not free and nor will you ever be! You exist only to do our bidding and you have no choice but to do it or we will ruin you! And if you attempt to shift away from us, we will ****ing kill you all! If we start to fall apart, we will ****ing kill you all! You bet your ass, I will be the first one to sign up and kill me some canucks! I just hope that I get assigned to New Brunswick when that happens! And I hope to God that we meet face to face because I really want to peel the skin off your face! ****!

Gotta admit, this is the best post of yours yet.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
All you can give me are your one sentence responses because you have none!

Oh and there is no denying it: we own you! Why don't you dance for me dog?

You're right, I don't, because what you say is so outrageous it's outstanding on its own.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
no, it's not! Your piece of shit country wouldn't be as wealthy if it ain't for us! You do what we want you to do!? If we say you attack this country or that country, you do it dogs! If we say you kill this person or that person, you do it dogs! If we say you don't have any dealings with this country or that country, you do it dogs! If we tell trudeau to jump, his only response should be: "from what floor, sir?"... Otherwise, we will choke the life out of you!

That's a fact you cannot deny!

:D lol

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
No, it's not! Your piece of shit country wouldn't be as wealthy if it ain't for us! You do what we want you to do!? If we say you attack this country or that country, you do it DOGS! If we say you kill this person or that person, you do it DOGS! If we say you don't have any dealings with this country or that country, you do it DOGS! If we tell Trudeau to jump, his only response should be: "from what floor, sir?"... otherwise, we will choke the life out of you!

That's a fact you cannot deny!

You do realize the more you say the funnier this gets, right?

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Probably why you got beat up by your ex, you didn't listen! And you deserved it and more.

Oh what's the matter you ugly ****? Crying right now? Am I bringing back old memories? PTSD? Feel like you want to find me and punch me in the nose? Come down south and I'll break all your bones.

LMAO

You are just freakin' hilarious!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
I am serious. The fact that you c.u.n.tnadians exist, alone, pisses me off. You f.u.c.k.!

What? You're gonna give me another one of your clever responses!?

Dude, there is no response really to give BUT laugh at you. I mean, I haven't seen an explosion of internet bullshit like this in years! It's beyond hilarious; it's outstanding!

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
C.u.n.t.nadians love to proclaim how multi-cultured they are! How diverse their population is! How they welcome everyone and anyone! And how racist and slimy the Yankee imperialists are! But look at this! A racist c.u.n.t.nadian!

I would not want you all dead if you were not so two faced! Oh and you can spare me the "we are not all bad" speech!

OMFG!

HAHAHAHAHA!

YOU ARE!

Please, please someone else get what I'm talking about, otherwise I have to pity you all!

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
Not if they take you by force. But of course, when that day comes, you'll just cower.
LOLOL Who take us by force The Chinese?

Oh you meant 'Mericans!

LOLOL Bring it, you bunch of losers have won that many wars have you and certainly not vs white folks or another 1rst world nation.

WW2...wasn't actually you in most of it...Korean is ongoing...Nam you lost...Cold war...lost?never finished?... Kuwait wasn't all yours and you're still uselessly fight Afghanistan and Iraq...you guys have a hard time beating brown folks.

You'd be a fine nation once you lost the ego and bravado.

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
OH THAT IS A BIG BAG of fresh ripe, steaming, straight
from the back of the BULL...............................

BEST QUALITY Organic Fertilizer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE OWN the place now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOCK STOCK AND WELFARE PAYMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The idea of "rent" is one that LIE-berals are encouraging.................................

and it MUST END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anthropologists believe that the ENTIRE native population of North America............................

was about one million people in 1492!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the native population of Canada alone is nearly double that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add in natives in USA and the population really mushrooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natives NOW NEED white technology to get enough to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The old hunter/gatherer does not have the room to operate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is the ANCIENT PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The population grows faster than the food supply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The native population of Canada fought over hunting grounds BEFORE Whites came along!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the century BEFORE Champlain showed up in Quebec.............

the Mohawks and Cherokees fought so ferociously that the Cherokees MOVED SOUTH...................

to get some peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mohawks then turned on Hurons and Algonquins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the 1880`s after the Battle at the Greasy Grass....................................

known also as The Little Big Horn...........................

the Sioux moved up to Canada for some rest from Yankee military pursuit.............................

and to perform religious rituals related to having killed in battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Sioux were quite prepared to do their level best...........................

to WIPE OUT any Cdn tribes that failed to surrender their hunting grounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The idea that native life would be better without white people..................................

IS A BAD JOKE that not even a CHILD would honestly support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You'd fail every history and anthropology course ever.

Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ see what was done there?