Is the Quran or the Bible understandable?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
(Therefore they disbelieved [in the messengers], and turned away [from accepting the invitation to God alone.]

But God was in no need of their worship; for God is All-Sufficient, All-Laudable.
)
What part of being my being a Christian are you missing? I don't reject God, I reject your version and I reject the Jewsish version and I reject the false Christian version.

I can explain God a lot better than you can on your own or with your convoluted quotes from an ancient that was without God, like the Jews who caused the exile into Babylon.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
Popular chant since humans developed cognition: "I don't understand what happened, therefore a [pick a god] did it". lol
It's rather striking that people would adopt the idea of those unsophisticated, superstitious, relatively ignorant primitives from thousands of years ago in religious philosophies without objectively questioning the nonsense.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Popular chant since humans developed cognition: "I don't understand what happened, therefore a [pick a god] did it". lol
It's rather striking that people would adopt the idea of those unsophisticated, superstitious, relatively ignorant primitives from thousands of years ago in religious philosophies without objectively questioning the nonsense.
Or from Jungle Book: The Monkey Tribe - “We are great. We are free. We are wonderful. We are the most wonderful people in all the jungle! We all say so, and so it must be true,” they shouted.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
What part of being my being a Christian are you missing? I don't reject God, I reject your version and I reject the Jewsish version and I reject the false Christian version.

So tell us clearly about God and Jesus Christ: according to your belief because till now your idea is obscure to me:

Is Jesus a partner or an associate with God in the universe?
Is Jesus Christ the son of God? by birth or by adoption?
Or is God the same Jesus Christ? Is Jesus Christ the same God Himself?
Or is God a part of three in Trinity, with Jesus as another part in such Trinity?
Was Jesus Christ a god from the start, or did he become god following the crucifying?

Was Jesus Christ a mortal who came down from heaven to earth, then he ascended as god?
Or was Jesus Christ a god who came down from heaven and then ascended as god?

Last edited:

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
So tell us clearly about God and Jesus Christ: according to your belief because till now your idea is obscure to me:

Why try and put the blame for that on me when I have posted a few threads where the topic is something from the Bible. If you chose not to ask any questions about what I was promoting (and not) then that is your problem rather than mine. This post is a troll post that is meant to show the Bible is a book of confusion. This will show how little you know about the Bible and that shed light on how much you claim to know about the Quran

Is Jesus a partner or an associate with God in the universe?
God and His wife, the Holy Spirit spoke the universe into existence in Ge:1 as an inheritance for their only child, Christ.

Is Jesus Christ the son of God? by birth or by adoption?
What does 'begat' mean??

Or is God the same Jesus Christ?
Are you the same person as your father? Is your father the same person as your Grandfather. Who are the 4 Beasts around the Throne in Re:4 other than the parents of God and the Holy Spirit. That makes them Christ's grandparents.

Is Jesus Christ the same God Himself?
Don't ask stupid questions as it shows you have a low IQ when there is a simple answer to your idiotic question.
1Co:15:27:
For he hath put all things under his feet.
But when he saith all things are put under him,
it is manifest that he is excepted,
which did put all things under him.

Or is God a part of three in Trinity, with Jesus as another part in such Trinity?
There are only 3 beings that currently call the 3rd heaven home (Angel's promised new heaven will change that and the perfected angels will be given in marriage and have a single perfected child and a new universe will be spoken into existence as an inheritance for that child. Christ found Mary of Bethany, she will be His wife at the start of the New earth. She will be perfected at the end of that era and when she calls the 3rd heaven home they will have a child that is born perfected like Christ was.)
2Co:12:2:
I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago,
(whether in the body,
I cannot tell;
or whether out of the body,
I cannot tell:
God knoweth;)
such an one caught up to the third heaven.
Heb:12:22:
But ye are come unto mount Sion,
and unto the city of the living God,
the heavenly Jerusalem,
and to an innumerable company of angels,
1Jo:5:7:
For there are three that bear record in heaven,
the Father,
the Word,
and the Holy Ghost:
and these three are one.

Was Jesus Christ a god from the start,
He was a perfected child who was a witness to all of Ge:1. He was the only High Priest on earth between Adam and Moses. When you fail to take bits like this into your reply you become a troll, you understand that Right??
Proverb:8:22-31:
The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way,
before his works of old.
I was set up from everlasting,
from the beginning,
or ever the earth was.
When there were no depths,
I was brought forth;
when there were no fountains abounding with water.
Before the mountains were settled,
before the hills was I brought forth:
While as yet he had not made the earth,
nor the fields,
nor the highest part of the dust of the world.
When he prepared the heavens,
I was there:
when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:
When he established the clouds above:
when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:
When he gave to the sea his decree,
that the waters should not pass his commandment:
when he appointed the foundations of the earth:
Then I was by him,
as one brought up with him:
and I was daily his delight,
rejoicing always before him;
Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth;
and my delights were with the sons of men.

or did he become god following the crucifying?
Christ completed the bruise to the heel from Ge:3:15. That is what He was referencing when He said, 'It is finished.' moments before He died. When He says, 'It is done.' as He pours out the 7th vial He is referencing all things to do with the bruise to Satan's head.

Was Jesus Christ a mortal who came down from heaven to earth,
Heb:7:1:
For this Melchisedec,
king of Salem,
priest of the most high God,
who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings,
and blessed him;
Heb:7:3:
Without father,
without mother,
without descent,
having neither beginning of days,
nor end of life;
but made like unto the Son of God;
abideth a priest continually.

then he ascended as god?
He ascended as an immortal man. All people will go through that same process. A glorified body is an immortal one, you will go to the fiery lake when you sin when you are an immortal. (rather than the grave)

Or was Jesus Christ a god who came down from heaven and then ascended as god?
All beings in the 3rd heaven are perfected beings, just like God from Ge:1:1.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
God and His wife, the Holy Spirit spoke the universe into existence in Ge:1 as an inheritance for their only child, Christ.

What can I say to you, and you bear such thinking and ideology .. how can I reply to you .. what words can I utter ..

Therefore, for this reason, have Europe and the West rejected the religion as a whole.. it is because of your extreme error .. and all this depending only on texts without reason or mind.

There will be nothing more than the Quran to falsify all such enthusiasm and error (which is worse than the idolatry of idolaters)

So for those who seek after the truth, read the explanation of God's words in the Quran, soora 112, which means:

Soora 112

[Christians said that God is three: a father, a son and a Holy Ghost; therefore, this soora was revealed in reply to them:]

(In the name of God, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)

1. Say [O Mohammed to those Christians who believe in the Trinity]:
"He is God, One [but not three whom you claim to be one.]"
a

2. "God is Eternal [and Invariable.]"b

3. "Who never begot [anyone], nor was He ever begotten."

[Then He confirmed that by His saying – be glorified:]
4. "And none [of creatures] is like to Him [in managing the universe.]" c )

1 a It means those three whom you consider as one: the first is God – be glorified; while the second is the Christ who is God’s messenger, and not his son as do you claim. And the Holy Ghost is Gabriel who is one of the angels and a messenger to the prophets.

2 b Concerning His attributes, and He never changes.

That is because they claim that God is a spirit, and this spirit came down from heaven and entered the body of the Christ after the crucifixion, so he arose from the grave and went up to heaven. Therefore, He consists of the body of the Christ and the spirit of God. And so they call him: the Holy Ghost.

So that by their saying ‘father’ they mean the first One [of the three] that is the Eternal, and by the ‘son’ they mean the Christ before his death, and by the ‘Holy Ghost’ they mean the final who became consisted of a body and a spirit according to their claim; and they said: The three are one.

Therefore, God objected to them by His saying that: (God is Eternal [and Invariable]), i.e. He is Unchangeable concerning His attributes; He does not change, and does not enter into a human body as do they claim, neither does He give birth so that He may have any son as do they imagine.

4 c It means: none of creatures may stand instead of Him in managing the universe: neither any angel, nor the Christ nor anyone else; because they only are created beings, and any created being is unable to manage the affairs of creatures.

http://quran-ayat.com/pret/112.htm#a112_1
quran-ayat.com/pret/112.htm#a112_1

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I recall this tale of a Muslim who traveled abroad and met a German and wrangled with him about God.. then the German laughed and asked the Muslim: Are you a Mohammedan?
He said: Yes.
The German said: You have mistaken my idea.. in fact I believe in your same God the Creator, but I disbelieve in the god whom they claim coming down from heaven, then crucified then ascended once again as god to heaven.

Therefore, it is such non-logical and non-reasonable thinking that made people disown the religion as a whole ..
while their only argument is derived from books that have been distorted and altered by time and by devils among mankind like kings and priests and by translation from a language to another.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
This is hilarious: two grown men arguing over whose work of fiction is more real. You guys crack me up. Neither of you know the history of your books.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
This is hilarious: two grown men arguing over whose work of fiction is more real. You guys crack me up. Neither of you know the history of your books.

No need to reply to your words .. enough that people only look to your picture to know what devil you are.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017

Moreover, you are mysterious also .. so tell us clearly about your belief, because till now you only ridicule this one and that one .. but what about your belief whether you are atheist, idolater, Satanist, Zionist, Jew, Christian, Hinduism follower, Buddhist.. so come and tell us clearly or else you are not worthy of any reply.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It is longer and more detailed than your version, as your's version is as child-like as you are at heart.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
What can I say to you, and you bear such thinking and ideology .. how can I reply to you .. what words can I utter ..

Therefore, for this reason, have Europe and the West rejected the religion as a whole.. it is because of your extreme error .. and all this depending only on texts without reason or mind.

There will be nothing more than the Quran to falsify all such enthusiasm and error (which is worse than the idolatry of idolaters)

So for those who seek after the truth, read the explanation of God's words in the Quran, soora 112, which means:

[Christians said that God is three: a father, a son and a Holy Ghost; therefore, this soora was revealed in reply to them:]
Did you miss the part where I rejected the 'Christian Trinity doctrine'? (or are you stuck for a reply so you think replying like a Jew would will save your sorry ass. Do you feel safe at the moment??)

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Moreover, you are mysterious also .. so tell us clearly about your belief, because till now you only ridicule this one and that one .. but what about your belief whether you are atheist, idolater, Satanist, Zionist, Jew, Christian, Hinduism follower, Buddhist.. so come and tell us clearly or else you are not worthy of any reply.
I'm the High Priest of Spiritual Anarchy. I have a following of one: me.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Are they understandable? Sure, why not. Whether they're believable is a different story though. Whether you're Muslim, Christian or Hebrew it's all bullshit and here's why. God/Allah/Jehovah is supposed to be perfect and his/it's word is supposed to be unerring. So, how is it that the unerring words of a perfect god could be interpreted so many different ways within each religion. I'm talking sectarian differences, not the difference between the 3 religious groups. Even though Christianity and Islam borrow heavily from Judaism. Which borrows heavily form older "pagan" religions.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Are they understandable?
What is readily apparent is you trolling even these types of threads in your attempt to discredit everything I say. The Bible is understandable to me and I have a few threads here that show I can quote liberally from the book and add my own comments without having to reference any 'expert'. God doesn't gather everybody asap, He gathers a few and the rest are parkedf in the grave until the proper time. If understanding the words in the book means I will escape death then it means your lack of (ability to) understand means you are destined to die rather than remain alive.

Moses remained alive, Pharaoh didn't.

Sure, why not.
Which shows you know nothing and your own ego stops you from being able to even listen to what others have to say about the book. If you can't comprehend the message then there is no message. That is as far as you have gotten, stuck so the fault has to be in the book rather than in your head or the heads of all the 'experts' you know that are just as clueless as you are. This post of yours is not about the Bible, it is about smearing me so what I have to say is ignored while you (empty) words are meant to be the authoritative post. It shows you are a troll and clueless about God. What fuks you up is somebody like me, who can give a sane version of what the book is all about, including why this era we are in is a time when 'proof God exists' simply will not be found no matter how hard people look. The Bible is it as far as who is gathered sooner rather than later.

Whether they're believable is a different story though.
You don't even have a handle on the various stories so how can you judge anything. What you should be judging is why so many

experts' are showing they are just as confused as you are while not suspecting they are liars at heart.

Whether you're Muslim, Christian or Hebrew it's all bullshit and here's why.
Here is where you fall flat on your face as your arguments don't even require the book even be opened so the contents can be examined.

God/Allah/Jehovah is supposed to be perfect and his/it's word is supposed to be unerring.
The Bible is there to tell some people what will happen in our future. That knowledge means they will see the return without going to the grave first. The only people the book benefits are the ones who quality as being a member of the group in Re:1. If you don't know that then the material will not help you stay alive when billions of people are destined to die.

So, how is it that the unerring words of a perfect god could be interpreted so many different ways within each religion.
That's it? That is your argument, how about liars tend to mask the facts in order to get what they want. If God is true then there are 10M 'experts' that are nothing but liars pushing an agenda that harms people rather than helps them. Reality is I am honest and you are listening to liars, you have nobody to thank for than than yourself. Your arguments fall when the book is opened and the passages examined. That is how liars operate.

I'm talking sectarian differences, not the difference between the 3 religious groups.
You always promote the ones talking are being as honest as they can rather than all 3 are reading from a script handed to them. If the RCC can't promote that the Beloved Disciple was a woman who is more important to the Bible than Mary, the mother of Jesus is then that is proof they are out to hurt people rather than help. People that don't expose those lies are just as bad. Yes that does include you and the rest of the loco collective around here.

Even though Christianity and Islam borrow heavily from Judaism.
Ge:1-3 and Re:20-22 are about God and this earth, past, present, and future. The rest of the book only deals with how the two bruises from Ge:3:15 are set up and completed by the time the 1,000 year reign starts. All my threads (that you do not post on) follow that theme yet there are no sites that cover that same theme. That is enough to show even that thought of yours is bullshit. The problem is just what I said it is.

Which borrows heavily form older "pagan" religions.
Are you telling the modern Jews they have no rights to any thing the Bible mentions?? This is where you have to abandon reality and suck up to the Jewish tit that feeds you.

A pretend Jews helping a pretend Muslim. This place certainly has 'special people' for sure.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm the High Priest of Spiritual Anarchy. I have a following of one: me.

Pah!
For this reason, you are a trivial haughty man.. like an empty drum: giving much sound while it is empty.

Here I recall one of my colleagues said to me once:
Do you know that man who is also our colleague: he has no belief about anything; he is trivial; I don't know how he live like that.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Did you miss the part where I rejected the 'Christian Trinity doctrine'? (or are you stuck for a reply so you think replying like a Jew would will save your sorry ass. Do you feel safe at the moment??)

But you said something worse than the Trinity: that God married the Holy Ghost and the Christ resulted to be the heir..
How can you prove such falsehood which none of prophets said before or after?

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Here I recall many erring sects among Muslims:
Some said God is the universe itself .. others said some imam is God Himself (of course these have been out of the Islam belief) .. others said: God united with some imam (it is called the Hulool, which is also out of the Islam religion) .. others said: God gave to some of the imams a deputy of mandate to rule the universe instead of God or together with God.. etc.

So all such sects are considered non-Muslim .. which also exist among the Jews and Christians before Muslims in the past.

Such sects are the manifestation of the work of Satan [with his suggestions] to corrupt the original pure monotheism according to Prophet Abraham the breaker of idols and the caller to God alone without associate or partner or peer.

God - be glorified - addressed his noble messenger Mohammed in the Quran 16: 123, which means:
(Then We revealed to you [Mohammed]: "Follow the religion of Abraham, the Hanief [: the monotheist], who was never one of the associaters.")

[The associaters are those who associate their idols with God, like the idolaters.]
http://quran-ayat.com/pret/16.htm#a16_123
quran-ayat.com/pret/16.htm#a16_123

Last edited: