CNN dying

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The truth is always victorious....unless you're a Trumpite. Then it's fake news

If truth is always victorious as you claim..........................

then why has Our idiot Boy Justin gotten away................................

SO FAR........................................

with his Lavalin CORRUPTION??????????????????????????

And speaking of LIE-beral Fake News and legal messes..............................................

Here is an article illustrating the dark and ugly future LIE-berals are creating for us as they mess with the legal system for fun and profit!!

With some comments of my own in brackets):

Gangland killers lured Tyshawn Lee, 9, to his death with juice box

By Brad Hunter.

Published: September 9, 2019, Updated: September 9, 2019 4:02 PM EDT

Filed Under: Toronto SUN/ News/ World

The kid had to go.

A juice box and a smile were all it would take to send the boy to the grave.

Tyshawn “Shorty” Lee was just nine when he became a victim of the figurative fratricide ravaging Chicago.

Three bullets parked in his small body — including one in the head — is all it took.

Gangster Dwright Boone-Doty — the lone gunman — was so pleased with his handiwork he recorded a rap song celebrating the event.

“Shorty couldn’t take it no more,” was one of the disgusting lyrics.

(Yeah and what sort of diseased mind do you need to work with to be pleased with killin g a little kid?? And do we want such a mind ever to be let loose in public ever again??????????????????)

Dwright Boone-Doty rapped about killing the little boy. CHICAGO POLICE

Cops say Boone-Doty and co-accused Corey Morgan murdered the little boy because his father, Pierre Stokes, runs with a rival gang. Their goal was to send a message.

The two thugs suspected that Shorty’s dad was involved in the gangland slaying of Morgan’s brother and the wounding of his mother.

(So this is the wild west and there is NO SHERRIF???????????????)

The duo goes on trial Friday.

The getaway driver has already pleaded guilty and is serving 25 years for first-degree murder.

(Oh? So a key player has ADMITTED both his own involvement and that of others - and thus there is VERY HARD EVIDENCE against the scum!!!!!!!!!!!!)

“It was one of the most evil things I’ve ever seen,” Catholic priest Michael Pfleger, who presided over Shorty’s funeral, told ABC News.

Corey Morgan was allegedly out for revenge. CHICAGO POLICE

“I was over there and to see a young boy laying in an alley next to a garbage can with his basketball a few feet away, this assassination of a nine-year-old child took violence in Chicago to a new low.”

At the time of the shooting, Shorty was shooting hoops with pals when he was allegedly approached by Boone-Doty.

Then he allegedly asked: Do you want to go to a store? The boy didn’t have any money.

No problem, he was told. My treat.

The two walked down an alley and that’s where Boone-Doty allegedly shot and killed the boy.

Cops say that afterwards, he told them he wanted to go back to the park and shoot some hoops.

Cops believe Boone-Doty was the lone triggerman.

Boone-Doty had been paroled just three months earlier.

(Oh dear -and I guess there will be NO HOPE of ever hearing what previous crimes the killer commited?? And thus no way to judge why LIE-berals would chose to release such scum back into the community!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(The only things we can be sure of are that LIE-berals RESENT having to spend their gravy keeping thugs in jail!! And LIE-berals think it costs them votes to jail visible minorities - and votes for LIE-berals are MORE IMPORTANT than public safety considerations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(And HOW SAD IS IT - that LIE-berals think the biggest problem we face is the DISMAL public opinion of LIE-beral hug a thug judges - and their catch and release legal CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
The US is not a Democracy.

The U$ is a republic there doood... So he was correct, you are not.
;)
shows who the real fool is here.

A democratic republic is a form of government operating on principles adopted from a republic and a democracy. Rather than being a cross between two entirely separate systems, democratic republics may function on principles shared by both republics and democracies.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_republic

Which of course means it is NOT a democracy (Like Athens and two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner are), it is something much more evolved. Unlike the religious and racist apartheid countries that you admire adolf. They are "democracies".

I blame the juice. Probably formaldehyde judging by the time it lasts. A good shot of that will cure them pesky little germies - for good.

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
The US is not a Democracy.

And HOW would you know??????????????????????

You dont live there...............................

and you are INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thus we legitimately QUESTION your judgement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
lol I turned on CNN for the first time in months today. A couple dozen ads later, I turned it off. I sure don't miss TV and the money we saved can buy a lot of books, coffee, and stuff.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
I tried CBC a couple of times to get some news. The local station where I work does not do news. CBC news is more like propaganda these days. No local news even though it was supposed to be the island edition. Just Victoria politics.
Mostly now I just use the Iphone and get any station I want.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
And HOW would you know?

You dont live there...

and you are INSANE!

Thus we legitimately QUESTION your judgement!

It's a republic doood..OFFICIALLY. Judge THAT.

Somewhere in the 227 years since then many Americans have adopted the idea that we are a democracy not a republic. Nothing could be further from the intent expressed at that Constitutional Convention in 1787.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/a-republic-or-a-democracy_b_6306120

Lesson time:

What Is a Republic vs a Democracy? Understanding the Difference

If you look closely at the United States Pledge of Allegiance, you'll see that it calls the United States a republic. It reads: "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." So what does that mean, exactly? Can the United States be both a democracy and a republic? And what is the difference between a democracy and republic, anyway?

As it turns out, there are subtle, but important, differences between a democracy and a republic, and that the definitions aren't mutually exclusive. In other words, it's complicated. But don't worry! Knowing the differences between a republic vs a democracy is important for tons of AP exams, including both history tests (U.S. and world) and both government and politics tests (U.S. and comparative). That's why we've put this guide together for you.
https://blog.prepscholar.com/republic-vs-democracy-difference

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015

ISRAEL
Sephardi leader Yosef:
Non-Jews exist to serve Jews​

JERUSALEM (JTA) — Israeli Sephardic leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef in his weekly Saturday night sermon said that non-Jews exist to serve Jews.

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat.

"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.

Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews.

"With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant. That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,” said the rabbi, who recently turned 90.

An audio recording of some of the rabbi’s remarks was broadcast on Israel’s Channel 10.
http://www.jta.org/2010/10/18/israel/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

There you go: the REAL APARTHIED forum racist b*tch.
;)

Here have some video pie for dessert doood.

Yitzhak Yosef - the Sephardic chief rabbi of Israel - compared African people to monkeys during his weekly sermon

Here it is in the TIMES of ISRAEL as well:

Chief rabbi calls black people ‘monkeys’
Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef uses pejorative term ‘kushi’ for African Americans in weekly sermon

In March 2016, Yosef was forced to retract a comment that non-Jews should not live in Israel

Israel has two chief rabbis. Yosef represents those with origins in the Iberian Peninsula, North Africa, and the Middle East, and David Lau represents Ashkenazic Jews, with origins in European lands of the Roman Empire.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/chief-rabbi-compares-african-americans-to-monkeys/

Yes, I am just feeding the fool. Sorry, I thought he was a trool who needs to be exposed for what he really is.

Next, if I have too, I guess we will go with all the PROVEN fakehate crimes committed in the same name.

How ya doin' JLM? Still not reading posts with proper Citations because they are too long?

Last edited:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Ratings crash for Dem presidential debates -- CNN hardest hit
https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...em_presidential_debates__cnn_hardest_hit.html

Such compelling programming.

Well to be fair there is only so many times you can SHOUT:

"FREE MONEY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before somebody starts asking WHERE it will come from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND WHEN???????????????

This IS the great LIE-beral problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ENTIRE LIE-beral world view and ALL LIE-beral policies.............................

are based on the same premise.....................................

that the public must be CONVINCED that LIE-berals have located a POT OF FAIRY GOLD Dust !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And will share it with us if only we believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOO many people have come to recognize the LIES within LIE-beral policy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THERE IS NO WAY TO GET MORE..................................

when LIE-berals pay themselves first....................................

pay their HOG ALLIES second...................................

and give YOU whatever is left over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals can talk about making the "rich" pay...................................

but WE WORK FOR THE RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taking money from the rich means LESS JOBS AND LESS MONEY for us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why LIE-berals are spinning in circles...............................

bleating about making the rich pay...................................

and then quietly working out those DIRTY BACK ROOM DEALS...........................

that ensure the rich ONLY PRETEND TO PAY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And CNN fans are puzzled why CNN rating are dropping?????????????????

That is just MORE PROOF that LIE-berals are not fit to govern!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!