The Problem With The Me. Josh Threads...

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
Really, he is right.
Name callings, calls to nationalism really cant counteract the facts exposed through digital media.
I try to create friction, as we all do.
What more can you expect unless you join the values of the foe.
GRETA FRICTION !
New Values

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Really, he is right.
Name callings, calls to nationalism really cant counteract the facts exposed through digital media.
I try to create friction, as we all do.
What more can you expect unless you join the values of the foe.
GRETA FRICTION !
New Values

It's not whether he's right or wrong, NZ.

It's the fact he does nothing to educate himself about actual facts. He doesn't even read what people post to him. He throws out opinion like it's fact when it's not, and when it's pointed out he makes excuses. He refuses to even try to understand that politics, especially GEO politics, is not as simple as he keeps thinking it is.

He claims I hate him. I don't. Hating him would mean I put energy into having extreme feelings about him and the only real feelings I have about this guy is pity and some frustration, but even the frustration isn't enough to really do much.

To me he's just a kid trying to do one of two things - piss everyone off for a laugh, or he genuinely thinks what he's saying is legit and honestly can't understand why people think the opposite of him, but doesn't care enough to listen when he's told why.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Yes Serryah, despite my trollish nature to you, I am genuine with my questions.
Do you know who Margaret Drabble is?
She said this:
"My anti-Americanism has become almost uncontrollable. It has possessed me, like a disease. It rises up in my throat like acid reflux, that fashionable American sickness. I now loathe the United States and what it has done to Iraq and the rest of the helpless world"
You mean like save them. I can see where a retard would think like that.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
Joshua has just swallowed the hate meme, being the gullible fool he is. He's just imitating those people he thinks are smart.It's quite sad really that people need to feel good about themselves to jump on other people's bandwagons.

NZDoug

Council Member
Jul 18, 2017
Big Bay, Awhitu, New Zealand
The new media is forming groups beyond traditional national boundaries, for sources of international news.
Consider alternate publications, like Truthdig, Information Clearing House, Democracy Now with Ami Goodman, Politico, War is Boring, The Daily Beast, Mondoweiss, etc.
New World Order.
Nw technology is creating new political groups, like the youth are being organised worldwide by Greta Thunberg beyond tradition political groups throughout international common purposes, like climate change, pollution, anti-militarism and commercial war,
Da Youth can figure it out.
Times up.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Baldwin for VP 2020

SNL for the official leaked documents.
We have our own version in Canada.
The Leader's Debate was a hot mess | 22 Minutes

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Yes Serryah, despite my trollish nature to you, I am genuine with my questions.
Do you know who Margaret Drabble is?
She said this:
"My anti-Americanism has become almost uncontrollable. It has possessed me, like a disease. It rises up in my throat like acid reflux, that fashionable American sickness. I now loathe the United States and what it has done to Iraq and the rest of the helpless world"
Oh great. Somebody with an untreated mental illness is your hero?

Tygerbright

Time Out
Oct 21, 2019
Bagtown
What facts? You see Seryyah, why don't you just answer it this way that way I can fully understand:

"You see Mr. Joshua, even if the United States of America was as evil as the Germans and the Japanese, even if they were despised by the entire world, even if the world really wanted to stop them - it is an extremely powerful nation. Let's not act like their retaliation would be puny compared to what the rest of the world can do. Even what you would consider punishment, would be provocation to them and would be met with swift retaliation.

They have a formidable army equipped with the latest of weapons who are toughened through years of experience in warfare. They have the most advanced vehicles, navy and aircraft the world has ever seen. Top that off with an economy that could outlast many of the of the world's nations even if they were isolated. They have nukes, that could wipe the world a hundred times over. Even if the world were to disable many of these advantages, we would have to destroy every single tree, grass, house, building, fence, rock, dumpster, car, truck and anything the American population could use to set up their guerrilla warfare. We would experience what the Americans experienced in Vietnam. And if they go, they are taking the world with them, guaranteed.

And even if the 194 nations won, they would look at a world where hundreds of millions or possibly billions are now dead due to warfare alone. They would look at a world where massive portions of the Earth are scorched, irradiated, uninhabitable for thousands of years. Huge portions of farmland destroyed and unable to regrow thus leading to millions dying due to starvation. The lack of fresh water would kill millions more. Diseases would run rampant, unchecked, incurable thus killing even millions more. They would look at a world where very few of the 194 nations exist. They would have to start from scratch in a much smaller world than before. Those who would remain would question themselves on whether they did the right thing or not. That is the result if we attempted to resist their evils.

No, Mr. Joshua! That is too high a price to pay. That is why all the world can do is condemn them, insult them, laugh at them or threaten them for they at least would tolerate that. Even these arrogant people who claim that taking out the US would be easy would think twice before doing so, unless they are suicidal.

Yes, Mr. Joshua, they are an evil nation with a population that is vile and vain. Their ideals and principles have been corrupted and it seems that it is irreversible. But unless you want to destroy the world, there is nothing we can do to them that would change them. The more you hurt them, the more stubborn they become and the higher the price you would have to pay.

Our only hope to end their evils, is to let the American people destroy themselves. It has been proven that all empires, even the most powerful ones, inevitably fall, and they hasten their fall when they use ruthlessness to achieve their goals. The more ruthless they become, the weaker they get, despite their facade of immense power. It may not look like that now, nor tomorrow, nor ten years from now but eventually, corrupted nations do fall.

Hopefully, after a peaceful transition, another nation that will genuinely uphold the ideas of freedom, justice and equality will lead the world for a truly better tomorrow for everyone."

That Seryyah! I would understand something like that!

When people say "nah it's too powerful" or "no need, they are already destroying themselves" or "nah, they are not evil"... I don't understand any of that! To me that reeks of arrogance! And arrogance is a language I cannot understand!

So next time, please answer it like that!
LOL no she's not going to do that, no one's going to do that.

American will crumble under it's own weight of it's bullshit.

Most of us are just going to watch.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Okay Mr. Tygerbright... I like these kinds of posts, therefore I am going to be civilized here.

According to your friend miss Serryah, she does not want that to happen! She says that despite our atrocities, compared to all the nations out there, we are a better choice. I honestly don't know whether or not she was smoking a joint during this time.

She does not want China or the EU to become the superpowers, for some dumb reason. I told her, China is a good choice! They develop the world instead of bombing it! But she's like "nah nah, China is to oppressive" and I'm like "how?"

I never got her reason as to why she does not want the EU to be the next one though.

And overall, she claims that we are a stabilizing force... that despite our evils, we also do a lot of good...

And not only that! But she also says that if our nation does crumble, as what you are clearly hoping, and we all die, that it would not lead to a better world.... in fact, it would lead to a much sadder one she says.

I don't know why she would think like that... just saying here...

Not only that but according to her, most of us are actually good people who just want to live out our lives. Many of us are actually working on changing the bad things our country does but these changes do take time, if they are going to be done the right way. And there is no justice when you punish an entire population for the crimes of a few?

Honestly, this is the point where she was truly amusing me.

It's really weird considering that the majority of Germany and Japan's population were punished during WW2 and our atrocities are as equally horrendous to both countries, so should we be punished too? Don't you agree? I mean of course you do. But to her, nope! To her, it does not make sense to why we should all be punished.

And I kept arguing and I said:

"But Serryah, they choose their representatives, remember!? Therefore what their representatives do is a reflection of the people! Did you forget that theirs is a government of the people by the people for the people? Therefore when they get attacked, they deserve it! They deserved 9/11!?"

... you see, I was pretending to be an Australian during that time so I was using third person pronouns...

But then she says:

"You don't know that! You don't know if every single one of them supports what their government does! You don't know if every single one of them are as evil as you claim them to be! You don't know any of them! And you want to punish every single one of them!? What the hell is a matter with you!? What about the innocents!? That's how a terrorist would think! You are no more than a terrorist! I'm done talking to you!"

Or something like that. I can't remember every detail and of course I'm paraphrasing. But that part about her not talking to me for a while was true though.

So... Mr. Tygerbright, are you telling me that miss Serryah is lying? That she's a liar?

Actually, Josh, you're lying, because all of the above, I never said, or implied, or anything.

:)

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
Oh come on! I have tons of evidence all over my threads proving that you said those things!

Oh, I see... you changed your tune because the people that you are defending, one of them at least, is going all aggressive on you?

So if all of us die right now, it won't matter to you anymore then? You won't shed a tear for us anymore? Hey now, I remember you saying that!

Okay, sure Josh. :)

You think I'm 'changing' because you somehow changed me? Surprise, I'd still defend those of my friends and family in the US to people who think they need to be obliterated. You don't factor into that at all.

If the US were suddenly obliterated, or if every single person died, I'd be devastated for a lot of reasons.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Windmills come to mind when I read one of Joshua's posts

Or the original Joshua, blowing his trumpet to bring down the walls of Jericho / America......

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Windmills come to mind when I read one of Joshua's posts

Or the original Joshua, blowing his trumpet to bring down the walls of Jericho / America......
It was probably the marching in step that did the real damage to the walls. That would also be why many were sent home rather than joining the march.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
"China is a good choice!"
For oppression, gov'ts micromanaging people's lives, brutality, very little freedom of speech, or religion, pollution, obey authority or else, the gap between the rich and poor is immense, etc.
You should definitely move there. lol

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
"China is a good choice!"
For oppression, gov'ts micromanaging people's lives, brutality, very little freedom of speech, or religion, pollution, obey authority or else, the gap between the rich and poor is immense, etc.
You should definitely move there. lol
That version only exist in western PR, btw the biggest gap between the rich and the poor would be in NATO nations and especially in the nations aligned with them that have to deal with such things as 'company farms' which are just as bad as the 'company towns' that were the norm at the start of the industrial revolution. Cambodian orphanages is as bad as it gets. See any relief convoys headed that way?? Nope.

Serryah

Executive Branch Member
Dec 3, 2008
New Brunswick
According to your friend Tygerbright and the c.u.n.t., yes!

China develops countries where as we destroy them. And I do agree with that too!

Okay, I want to be serious a moment.

Josh, why do this?

Why do all of this? Why keep playing this record of yours, over and over, with just a change of the music from time to time?

Truth, Josh. Not this "I wanted to see your worth" BS. Why the "American should be obliterated" stuff and now it's "You'll never obliterate us!"? And why get frothing mad about any of it? Was it all just for fun/kicks? Boredom? A project for school about the internet or something?

Really; what's the reason?