Bring it Bible Bullies

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Dust is what God created. Anything created with that same dust belongs to God. You have to go find your own universe to get away from what belongs to God alone. You keep glossing over that part. It makes you look like you have a really low IQ.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Dust is what God created. Anything created with that same dust belongs to God. You have to go find your own universe to get away from what belongs to God alone. You keep glossing over that part. It makes you look like you have a really low IQ.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Says the fool who believes in magical beings in the sky.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC
Popular chant since humans developed cognition: "I don't understand what happened, therefore a [pick a god] did it". lol
It's rather striking that people would adopt the idea of those unsophisticated, superstitious, relatively ignorant primitives from thousands of years ago in western religious philosophies.

Last edited:

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Actually, it can be shown that in general, much of so called modern native spirituality is just as F8cked up as Christianity is, and for the SAME reasons as Christianity is, as well.
;)
But no point trying to explain it to you just to watch it fly over your lil head though. You are absolutely NO different than all the other GENOCIDAL, monotheistic, religious, nut puppets.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You do know what 'out of the body' would do to your theme right?

2Co:12:2:
I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago,
(whether in the body,
I cannot tell;
or whether out of the body,
I cannot tell:
God knoweth;)
such an one caught up to the third heaven.
Isa:51:6:
Lift up your eyes to the heavens,
and look upon the earth beneath:
for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke,
and the earth shall wax old like a garment,
and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner:
but my salvation shall be for ever,
and my righteousness shall not be abolished.
Heb:12:22-23:
But ye are come unto mount Sion,
and unto the city of the living God,
the heavenly Jerusalem,
and to an innumerable company of angels,
To the general assembly and church of the firstborn,
which are written in heaven,
and to God the Judge of all,
and to the spirits of just men made perfect,

Rather than explain in detail all the things you don't believe in how about a 10,000 word essay on the things you do believe in instead.

(you are riding on the Bible's coattails, everybody is snickering when you pass by)

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Yes it's hoe ly land at the border with the rented children at least.
;)