Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Sidney blumenthalbilly and hillbilly and hitlarybillie's birtherbilly bullbillybillshit you mean.
;)
Two supporters of Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign reportedly shared the claim that then-rival Barack Obama was not born in the United States and thus was not eligible to be president.
One was a volunteer in Iowa, who was fired, Clinton’s former campaign manager said Friday. The other was Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal, according to a former McClatchy Washington Bureau chief.
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article102354777.html
Sidney Stone Blumenthal (/ˈbluːmənθɔːl/; born November 6, 1948) is an American journalist, activist, writer, and political aide.
He is a former aide to President Bill Clinton; a long-time confidant[1] of Hillary Clinton, formerly employed by the Clinton Foundation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sidney_Blumenthal
Report: Clinton Confidant Sidney Blumenthal Spread Birther Rumors in 2008 (Updated)
When you combine the report Blumenthal was saying Obama was born in Kenya with the fact that Clinton campaign did circulate a memo outlining plans to attack Obama's "lack of American roots," it doesn't seem far fetched that the Clinton campaign played a much bigger role in midwifing birtherism than they or the media would like to admit.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...menthal-spread-birther-rumors-in-2008-updated
Gee, this is like shooting BLIND fish in barrel.

Sure is a pattern in collusion to gain power to follow isn't there ;)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Ukraine call points to a president convinced of his own invincibility
The push by President Trump and his personal attorney, Rudolph W. Giuliani, to influence the newly elected Ukrainian leader reveals a president apparently eager to wield the power of the United States to taint a political foe, confident that no one could hold him back.

source: WAPO

IOW.......his sever self delusional system. of grandiosity........(psychological dysfunction)

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Ukraine call points to a president convinced of his own invincibility
The push by President Trump and his personal attorney, Rudolph W. Giuliani, to influence the newly elected Ukrainian leader reveals a president apparently eager to wield the power of the United States to taint a political foe, confident that no one could hold him back.

I take it they were able to read the transcripts? Anonymous source? Or just reading from the Dem. press release?

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Trump suggests he mentioned Biden in call with Ukrainian president
The statement came amid swirling questions about whether President Trump sought to use his influence to seek reelection help from a foreign country.

This verbal alluding to the actions that he took.........is as close to an admission as one can get from Donald.

The issue is standard of conduct and what goes beyond acceptable boundaries in the role of POTUS. Trump likes to be totally unrestrained. He does not like rules....... even legal rules......... He has a long history of bending the rules to the limit.......and besides being risky behavior.......it is usually unethical. Ethics don't matter to him He is very immature and irresponsible that way. In his case: if there is smoke..........there is definitely fire.
what seem s to be evident is that ethics, standards, professionalism, and true diplomacy does not seem t matter to the US population. Perhaps it is based on the instant gratification culture that exists there now. Also the arrogant sense of entitlement. Interesting cultural dynamics.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
https://www.theguardian.com/comment...e-us-i-was-stunned-by-trumps-press-conference

As a regular news reader I thought I was across the eccentricities of the US president. Most mornings in Australia begin with news from America – the bid to buy Greenland, adjustments to a weather map hand-drawn with a Sharpie or another self-aggrandising tweet. Our headlines and news bulletins, like headlines and news bulletins everywhere, are full of Trump.

As a political reporter for most of the last 30 years I have also endured many long and rambling political press conferences with Australian prime ministers and world leaders.

But watching a full presidential Trump press conference while visiting the US this week I realised how much the reporting of Trump necessarily edits and parses his words, to force it into sequential paragraphs or impose meaning where it is difficult to detect.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Whistleblower Found Trump Phone Call With Foreign Leader 'Troubling,' Official Says

https://time.com/5681318/whistleblo...&utm_content=20190919&xid=newsletter-politics

POOR LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their obsession with Trump says MUCH..........................................

about their opinion of the odds of Our idiot Boy Justin...............................

ever getting another majority govt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have given up on the idiot Boy.................................

and now it is a race between Jagmeet and Junk Science!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Texas teacher who tried to contact Trump to have her students deported is officially fired

Georgia Clark, a teacher from Texas, has officially been fired after tweeting President Trump and asking him to “remove the illegals” from the Fort Worth high school where she taught.
Clark apparently thought the tweets were private. However, her Twitter account has since been deleted, as Daily Kos explains.
1. Georgia Clark is too cruel to be a teacher.
2. She’s also too dumb to be a teacher.
3. Sharing students’ personal info is a violation of fed law.
4. Given that this woman had already physically assaulted students, why was she still at @FortWorthISD? https://t.co/AiWG2pXlDI
— lissa townsend rodgers (@lissatrodgers) June 4, 2019

The vote to fire Clark was unanimous, and her appeal was also overruled. These tweets are not the first time this particular teacher was accused of treating her students poorly, however.
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram reported that she had a history of being inappropriate. In 2013, she was suspended from her post at Wester Hills High School after referring to Latinx students as “little Mexico.” She was quoted in a report as saying:
“While checking their work, I noticed that they were spending their time talking instead of working together. I decided it was time to mix the class together. When I asked them to blend in with the rest of the class, they informed me that they were fine where they were. That’s when I said we weren’t going to have Texas on one side and Little Mexico on the other side.”
She also allegedly referred to a white student “white bread,” and complained to a coworker about another student “hanging out with her black boyfriend.”
There was also a report that she called a student a “blood” implying he was a gang member because he was wearing red shoes.
In 2007, a report was filed against her for kicking a student’s foot, and there was even an incident of her being placed on administrative leave way back in 1998 for using abusive language while speaking to a student.

https://www.frontpagelive.com/2019/...ave-her-students-deported-is-officially-fired