Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I agree those are the ten leading reasons to impeach him

I would impeach him for the comey thing alone

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.

House committee adopts new procedures for impeachment investigation of President Trump

The Judiciary Committee vote Thursday allows the committee counsel to question witnesses in public hearings and makes several other changes to panel rules. The procedural tools are similar to those used in the impeachment proceedings against Presidents Richard M. Nixon and Bill Clinton.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...tml?wpisrc=al_politics__alert-politics&wpmk=1
Are you getting your hopes up ?

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
they have gone from only 4 progs wanting impeachment to being split

obviously they believe impeachment is the thing to do. the only thing holding it back are political considerations

because the swamp

POOR FOOLISH hemerHOID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has NOT OCCURRED to him that if Trump does get impeached..............................

and faces down the kind of FUZZY minded bigoted crap...........................................

that LIE-berals offer as "evidence" of something or other....................................

that they PROBABLY WILL FACE CHARGES................................

at some point in the future......................................

FOR SLANDER AND LIBEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And considering the LAUGHABLE EVIDENCE...................................

LIE-berals have so far displayed.............................

Trump WOULD OWN THEM..................................

in a slander trial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With the ADDED BONUS of Obama............................

and the FBI dragged in..................................

to EXPLAIN WHY IN HELL.......................................

they IGNORED ALL THAT ALLEGED Russian meddling..............................................

FOR A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Warren: Congress is 'complicit' with Trump 'by failing to act'

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) slammed Congress as "complicit" in the latest scandal surrounding President Trump's conversations with the Ukrainian president by "failing to act" after special counsel Robert Mueller's report.
"After the Mueller report, Congress had a duty to begin impeachment. By failing to act, Congress is complicit in Trump's latest attempt to solicit foreign interference to aid him in US elections," Warren tweeted. "Do your constitutional duty and impeach the president."……..More

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Of course they are

if they believe he has committed impeachable offenses then they have to impeach regardless of whether they think they can succeed or not.

the whole thing with Pelosi is pure swamp

do the right thing regrardless

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Of course they are

if they believe he has committed impeachable offenses then they have to impeach regardless of whether they think they can succeed or not.

the whole thing with Pelosi is pure swamp

do the right thing regrardless
unfortunately......doing the RIGHT thing......is not the Trumps regime strong suit.The whole place seems so intimidated / fearful of trump........that they ARE complicit now. Ergo the democratic republic is truly on the edge........if not actively demonstrating signs of disintegration...under the guise of doing it Trump's way.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Problem is you still need a law that Trump broke before you can Impeach him with, Deep sea fishing/trolling have not turned up anything yet their last gasp is what they can find in his tax returns.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Dear Mr. lawyer even though you keep repeating the accusation of dozens of laws broke, or lost confidence in the POTUS over some action or another doesn't equal to truth. If there was something concrete they would be all over it and probably a good portion of Reps. would join them.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Dear Mr. lawyer even though you keep repeating the accusation of dozens of laws broke, or lost confidence in the POTUS over some action or another doesn't equal to truth. If there was something concrete they would be all over it and probably a good portion of Reps. would join them.
Dear Mr. Canadian, your opinion is worthless, based as it is on comprehensive ignorance and a complete failure to understand the American impeachment process. Please understand that I in no way think you have an obligation to understand the political minutiae of a country in which you have no say and no interests. But the fact that you have no such understanding and haven't read the source documents in this particular foofooraw makes your opinion worthless for ignorance.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Dear Mr. T.bones since there is no Impeachment motion in the system, and the house leader has strongly stated that there is no offence strong enough to bring forth for impeachment. I would take that as evidence that articles of impeachment won't be brought forward on the I hate Trump argument.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Dear Mr. T.bones since there is no Impeachment motion in the system, and the house leader has strongly stated that there is no offence strong enough to bring forth for impeachment. I would take that as evidence that articles of impeachment won't be brought forward on the I hate Trump argument.
Dear Mr. Twin Mouse, you may believe anything you want. You do not understand and will not take instruction, so there is little I can do. And even less I want to do.

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Dear Mr. Techbones what instruction was I suppose to take from you, I laid perfectly valid and cited reasons for no Impeachment, could you kindly do the same with your instructions?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Dear Mr. Techbones what instruction was I suppose to take from you, I laid perfectly valid and cited reasons for no Impeachment, could you kindly do the same with your instructions?
I could. I won't. You've demonstrated in the past that you will valiantly resist all efforts to smarten you up.