Gun Control is Completely Useless.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Clearly, you are oblivious to why discriminating through omitting is not compatible with the principle of reasonable restrictions. If you don't agree, then I suggest that you present your special napkin version of the 2nd amendment to a Judge. Let us know how that works out for you.

As Sleepy would say, "arguing with an idiot is like trying to play chess with a pigeon!" :)

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Woman assaulted with bear spray, machete: Regina police

A woman was assaulted with bear spray and a machete in an early morning robbery on the 1100 block of Angus St. in Regina.
According to a news release, the woman was at a business on the 1100 block of Angus St just before 3:00 a.m. on Saturday when she was approached by two men. One man used bear spray while the second suspect hit the woman with a machete.
The woman sustained minor injuries in the incident and was robbed of her possessions.
Police are looking for both suspects.
One is described as wearing a black hat with a white logo, black and white bandanna, with a colour combination of purple, white and yellow runners. The other is described as a male wearing a black hoodie with white sleeves, blue jeans and black and white runners.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact the Regina Police Service or Crime Stoppers.

Such gun violence should not be tolerated /s

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Dear sir whatever do you mean it doesn't even mention race in the article that I posted, is there something that you found that says the victim was a lady of color? Furthermore my comment was sarcastic I thought it would be wise to inform you since you missed the /s

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
So, if someone is killed by other means, that absolves mass shooters of their gun crimes?
Is that supposed to make sense?

Mass murders will happen with or without firearms, BTW have you heard or read on the vehicle that drove into a mall driving people over and shooting out the windows? I heard mention of it yesterday on a breaking news alert but couldn't find anything on it this morning.

edit: Found it looks like no one was hurt and no signs of shootings

Car drives through Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, 1 in custody, no injuries reported: police

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Mass murders will happen with or without firearms, BTW have you heard or read on the vehicle that drove into a mall driving people over and shooting out the windows? I heard mention of it yesterday on a breaking news alert but couldn't find anything on it this morning.
So, there's no reason to bar anyone from owning explosives, grenades, machine guns, rocket launchers, etc.

That your point?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Oh so not as serious as a gun shot wound? I didn't realized life threatening wounds were placed into different categories depending on which weapon was used to inflict them. Thanks for the info now I will have to watch for the attack and base it's severity by the weapon used. Machete's less sever than a pellet gun got it.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Oh so not as serious as a gun shot wound? I didn't realized life threatening wounds were placed into different categories depending on which weapon was used to inflict them. Thanks for the info now I will have to watch for the attack and base it's severity by the weapon used. Machete's less sever than a pellet gun got it.
"Life threatening wounds" and "dead" are two different categories. A fact that seems to have escaped you. That's what I meant by "resisting attempts to smarten you up."

Can't talk anymore. Ravens.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Your being silly ban machete's of course
What are machetes designed to do? Machetes are designed and made to cut vegetation.

What are hand guns designed to do? Hand guns are designed and made to disable or kill human beings at short range.

As the little jingle on Sesame Street goes "One of these things is not like the others ..."

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
What are machetes designed to do? Machetes are designed and made to cut vegetation.
What are hand guns designed to do? Hand guns are designed and made to disable or kill human beings at short range.
As the little jingle on Sesame Street goes "One of these things is not like the others ..."

Yep strictly for cutting vegetation aha, ok, gotcha.

What's the favourite weapon when the ammunition runs out? BTW wasn't it the weapon of choice before gun powder, but today it only cuts lettuce yeah OK. pffft

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Yep strictly for cutting vegetation aha, ok, gotcha.

What's the favourite weapon when the ammunition runs out? BTW wasn't it the weapon of choice before gun powder, but today it only cuts lettuce yeah OK. pffft
That's not a machete.

That's some sort of killer toy for the Waffen SS fanciers.

Nice try, though.

What next? Show me a picture of a switch blade and tell me it's a machete?

I expect a little more honesty from you.