Gun Control is Completely Useless.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
You READ Dumbbones's posts?
Wow.
As for asswit, he led with an insult, and now he's all whiny and pouty that I gave him back the same.

You are a ****ing idiot. There are over 14000 posts in this thread, do you really think anyone gives a **** about your 'well he insulted me first' routine?

TBones, there have been alot of posts made in the past week, do you have any idea what has been said? I feel embarrassed for you.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
You are a ****ing idiot. There are over 14000 posts in this thread, do you really think anyone gives a **** about your 'well he insulted me first' routine?
TBones, there have been alot of posts made in the past week, do you have any idea what has been said? I feel embarrassed for you.
You're gonna swallow your tongue, Sonny!

Take a hint from Danbones and choke down the occasional Prozac.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

I was having an interesting conversation with Colpy, and an amusing one with CC. You interrupted the conversation with Colpy to present your dull-witted "understanding" of rights, and effectively derailed that one. We'll see if it can get back on track.

Your response to my repartee with CC last night was one word, to wit, "Idiots."

So go tell mommy how mean we're being to you. Maybe she can help you to understand that pouting and whimpering doesn't help.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
I'm just trying to lead up to reasonable gun restrictions,....constructing absurd hypotheticals, like "What if you're attacked by a herd (flock?) of wild velociraptors?"
I agree, let's test you on a non-absurd hypothetical...
How about a post hurricane scenario? Is it absurd to say that law enforcement officers might be spread a bit too thin,...?
...? What are you claiming you need in a post-hurricane environment?
looking for a way to dodge the question.
wrong question. The canadian government already claims that...
Oh, OK. I thought you were talking about firearms....
Of course, I am talking firearms. ... Wouldn't you agree that during times of disaster, it doesn't matter if it is a cut, combustion, craving or criminal, ultimately you will be responsible for your own welfare because help may not arrive in time.
... We've already discussed and agreed upon the legitimate needs and uses of firearms. ...
great dodge but you are a really shitty strategist...
... you keep attempting to create a white list rather than a well justified blacklist. What is up with that? ...
you ran away. and You didn't answer. Clearly, you don't know how to defend your whitelist approach to limiting a constitutional right.
But. . . but. . . what if I'm attacked by a herd of caribou?
wow, in less than a week you are right back to idiot comments like the comment about velociraptors.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
I was having an interesting conversation with Colpy, and an amusing one with CC. You interrupted the conversation with Colpy to present your dull-witted "understanding" of rights, and effectively derailed that one. We'll see if it can get back on track.
Your response to my repartee with CC last night was one word, to wit, "Idiots."
So go tell mommy how mean we're being to you. Maybe she can help you to understand that pouting and whimpering doesn't help.

Wow, you really are a ****ing idiot. pouting then accusing others of doing the same...all in one post.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
I'm just trying to lead up to reasonable gun restrictions,...

I call bullshit on this. It is not reasonable to rewrite the 2nd amendment with an incomplete whitelist just because you feel too incompetent to properly justify the limitations that you want to impose.

This is what makes you a ****ing idiot.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I call bullshit on this. It is not reasonable to rewrite the 2nd amendment with an incomplete whitelist just because you feel too incompetent to properly justify the limitations that you want to impose.
This is what makes you a ****ing idiot.
That you failed to understand what was going on is entirely unsurprising.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
That you failed to understand what was going on is entirely unsurprising.

I understand completely. You hoped that we would all nod our heads and agree with you so you could make conclusions. However, those conclusion are built on a shitty foundation so long as you attempt to frame them with a whitelist.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I understand completely. You hoped that we would all nod our heads and agree with you so you could make conclusions. However, those conclusion are built on a shitty foundation so long as you attempt to frame them with a whitelist.
Well, then, I guess it was right heroic of you leap in and bawl "Ah gots mah rahts!"

Deep, sophisticated argument there.

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Oh, right.
Finally. Mosquito repellent that works.

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Well, then, I guess it was right heroic of you leap in and bawl "Ah gots mah rahts!"
Deep, sophisticated argument there.

a deep sophisticated person would not try to impose limitations onto a constitutional right with an incomplete whitelist.
You are still an idiot.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Got a newsflash for you. The U.S. Constitution doesn't apply to you.
I guess you can whimper and pout about that for a spell now.
They're wannabees.

They want US gun crime levels to apply to them, as well.

"I wanna be a Republican "cause I sawed it on T.V."

JamesBondo

House Member
Mar 3, 2012
Got a newsflash for you. The U.S. Constitution doesn't apply to you.
I guess you can whimper and pout about that for a spell now.

Clearly, you are oblivious to why discriminating through omitting is not compatible with the principle of reasonable restrictions. If you don't agree, then I suggest that you present your special napkin version of the 2nd amendment to a Judge. Let us know how that works out for you.