Breaking : Cdn news

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
PMJT made this a problem all by himself, IMO it has nothing to do with the pictures I personally don't have a problem with the pictures. Young, dumb and full of _ _ _ leads into a lot of compromising situations for a young male, the problem lies with his unforgiving attitude towards others doing the exact same thing the past couple of years. Even as recently as a couple days ago leaking old racist, homophobe, intolerant comments from the opposition all the while knowing what was in his archive. He demanded more from his and opposition candidates, going as far as firing his members for minor unproven infractions, but asking Canadian's to forgive and reward him for the same proven infractions.

Take off the Rose coloured glasses and see him for what he is another self entitled Liberal that dictates to you what is right (remember people kind?) without enacting the same penalty upon himself for breaking the same infractions as others.
what rose colored glasses? Of course he has screwed up a number of times......but I also think that expectations ofhim have been a lot greater than your average Harper dude. Some of his screw up c ould be bad advice too. Not defending his negative actions........ but he is still a contemporary , progressive thinking man aaand vor current times should grow into the job with added maturity. This experience will put a dent in his so called arrogance.......and bring him down to earth........If it does not......then he can just deal with the fall out.

He is still better suited for the job in current times than Andy .......who is Hippocratic defined. and was delighted to add the new inflammatory info about Justin into the fray........capitalizing on the timing.........

The hysteria bout these photos and videos is just stupid. Who cares about how he dressed at a costume party?? Would the Caucasians be bent out of shape if a brown or black pigmented person colored his face white for a party?? Big deal.

The issue is the timing......and the motive of the businessman who gave the first photo to Time??........and WHY TIME.........This sounds like revenge or jealousy. Why didn't this person did his expose at the last election?? apparently he was part of the group involved in that party. This is defamation of character .......and using another country's publication for the expose is is the shocking part. Why the heck involve another country......in that way. Trump does not like Justin to begin with........so there is a dynamic there If he is his fathers's son........he will regroup............but it will be a challenge. If he were more Trump like.....he would sue that "businessman " for defamation of character.

Last edited:

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
what rose colored glasses? Of course he has screwed up a number of times......but I also think that expectations ofhim have been a lot greater than your average Harper dude. Some of his screw up c ould be bad advice too. Not defending his negative actions........ but he is still a contemporary , progressive thinking man aaand vor current times should grow into the job with added maturity. This experience will put a dent in his so called arrogance.......and bring him down to earth........If it does not......then he can just deal with the fall out.

He is still better suited for the job in current times than Andy .......who is Hippocratic defined. and was delighted to add the new inflammatory info about Justin into the fray........capitalizing on the timing.........

The hysteria bout these photos and videos is just stupid. Who cares about how he dressed at a costume party?? Would the Caucasians be bent out of shape if a brown or black pigmented person colored his face white for a party?? Big deal.

The issue is the timing......and the motive of the businessman who gave the first photo to Time??........and WHY TIME.........This sounds like revenge or jealousy. Why didn't this person did his expose at the last election?? apparently he was part of the group involved in that party. This is defamation of character .......and using another country's publication for the expose is is the shocking part. Why the heck involve another country......in that way. Trump does not like Justin to begin with........so there is a dynamic there If he is his fathers's son........he will regroup............but it will be a challenge. If he were more Trump like.....he would sue that "businessman " for defamation of character.

YOW! The racist are flipping out tonight! Their tears and rage.... WOW!

Hippocratic... I don't think you know what that means.

*snicker*

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I don't accept hugs from racist apologists. I welcome your tears as I have welcomed other's tears today.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
..........Loads of HUGS to ESmack. Wait: How about a group hug?? with CDN maple syrup on it.

He needs them very badly. Trumpites been very angry and salty lately.

I’m heading off to fire practice in a few minutes. I hope somebody else can pick up the torch and be the one that ES can lean on tonight.

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
YOW! The racist are flipping out tonight! Their tears and rage.... WOW!

Hippocratic... I don't think you know what that means.

*snicker*
Why edit my post.?? Don't you have anything substantial to say to it on your own.......beside your childish snicker/?

Oh....you and Wally are in a contest as to who can give more reds. Such talent.

Now I remember why I put you on ignore.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Why edit my post.?? Don't you have anything substantial to say to it on your own.......beside your childish snicker/?

Oh....you and Wally are in a contest as to who can give more reds. Such talent.

I did not edit... I enhanced. Those words are all yours.

Anything substantial to say to it you ask. Well, it was somewhat of a racist post but that is quite obvious to everyone reading it.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
He needs them very badly. Trumpites been very angry and salty lately.

I’m heading off to fire practice in a few minutes. I hope somebody else can pick up the torch and be the one that ES can lean on tonight.

It's always nice making you look as silly as ever. I hope I didn't keep you.

*snicker*

You are free to go.