'TOTALLY INDEPENDENT': Teen eco-warrior hits back at rumours she's being manipulated

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Can't win an argument on facts eh?

"Ach du Lieber Augustin
Thrash machine fast machine
Ach du Lieber Augustin
Thrash machine fast machine
I sing like a carousel breaking down
and starting up and breaking down
Ach du Lieber Augustin
Wash machine good machine"

Lots of facts, there.

Is this some sort of special language that you whackos use to communicate with each other?

Twin_Moose

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 17, 2017
Twin Moose Creek
Ultra right wing, Neo-Nazi clap-trap that was discredited decades ago but is coming back because our population is do poorly educated, now.
That kind of indoctrination.
Nope just in common sense

Unlike you offering the sacrifice of a little girl at the alter of the church of climatology

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
LoL, Yup, It's somebody named Grant that owns the scientists. The slavering bastid.
:)

Well, that's my grant rant.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Remember when sugar industry scientists convinced everyone that animal fat was bad for you so they could replace it with refined sugar? As for tobacco, there was a time when a scientific consensus stated that tobacco products were not bad for you. Even going so far as to claim nicotine has a medicinal use. (It did, sort of, but only when it was isolated from the rest of the shit found in tobacco). Christ, it wasn't really all that long ago that everyone and their dog smoked.

Or how about the ever changing attitude towards eggs? First they were good for us, then bad for us, then good for us again, then bad for us because of cholesterol, then good for us again because it was good cholesterol and the cycle repeats over and over. We get lied to by YOUR scientists who state the world has never been warmer than today, which is a bold-faced lie of ridiculous proportions considering 1000+ years ago the climate was considerably warmer than today.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Her parents are pimping her out for their own interest, no different than brainwashing and turning out a street walker for monetary gain.

Is it any different than parents shopping their kids around for little and big screen roles? Who benefits when they are children? Who gets hurt when they are not desirable in the entertainment field?
Judging by the daughter the parents are doing a great job

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Yep at one time we were a ball of fire ;)
A sane and rational man would have used the singular term and then offered an example. For me it would be being able to talk about the Bible from the pov of a Literalist. You were probably a 'well-not' or just a complete ass-hole like you are on here in your vain attempt to show wisdom coupled with the authority to judge others on a scale you are exempt from.

More like you are a wet safety match.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
It's always the Jews.

I gotta ask Rabbi Karen how I get my share.
For somebody who is an 'insider' you seem to be quite ignorant about what is going on and are actual facts rether than the bullshit you and the rest of the local fuktards try to spread around as 'the facts'.

The one troll supporting another troll is a sure sign you are both psychopaths to the fukking bone. Nobody will be coming to help.

George Thorogood - Bad To The Bone