The road map to the global peace


pgs
+1
#31
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

lol Trump is on the extreme end of protectionism, nearly isolationism. Some presidents realized that with stable internal affairs it was fairly easy to focus on external affairs, but Trump focuses only on whatever he feels will make him look good when he's done. So he ignores education, health, most of the citizenry, etc. and focuses on tearing apart Obama's crap, taking credit for the economy, his dumbass wall, and benefiting the wealthy who don't really need help.

So you really arenít paying attention . trump has the American people rolling along working , making money , spending money . No wars to speak of , certainly none that Trump started . Life is good for so many where it hasnít been for many years . Is that Trumps doing ? Probably not so much but hey a full wallet is a fine thing . And after being broke for twenty years it is even finer .
 
pgs
#32
Quote: Originally Posted by NZDoug View Post

In 1948, George Kennan, State Department Director of Policy Planning, noted that the United States then possessed about 50% of the worlds wealth but only 6.3% of its population.
The challenge facing US policy makers, he believed, was "to devise a pattern of relationships which will permit us to maintain this position of disparity with the positive detriment to our national security".
Today, many decades later, Kennans position of disparity persists, somewhat diminished but still leaving Americans in a remarkably advantageous position.
With less than 5% of the population, the United States so controls 25% of global net worth as of 2016.
Ive quoted 50% 6.3% of Americans stuff from a book called ďAmericas War for the Greater Middle EastĒ.
By Andrew J. Bacevich
With modern communications and spread of knowledge throughout the Internet has shown our ďherosĒ feet are made of clay.
I was born in 1946, raised in Canada and the USA, and I beleived in truth , justice and the American way.
Now, reality shows , especially with the instant media, America has supported tyrants and dictators, started multiple wars, once the.greatest crime.
At the Nuremburg Was Trials this is what the NAZIs were executed for.
Every day, more and more, it appears that everything believed in was bullshit.
Bacefich asks and answers a provocative, inconvenient question: "In a multigenerational water in the Middle East, why has the worlds smartest military achieved so little?"
From the book
https://www.amazon.com/Americas-War-.../dp/B0174PRIY4

So big woop . Russia should control at least as much with their natural resources and population, the same could be said abmoutboth China and India .
 
NZDoug
#33
From the book "On Iraq" by William Rivers Pitt he discusses the "The Project of the American Century".
It was written in 2003, it predicted the future accurately.

"All of the horses are traveling together at speed here. The defense contractors who sup on American tax revenue will be handsomely paid for arming this new American empire. The corporations that own the news media will sell this eternal war at a profit, as viewership goes through the stratosphere when there is combat to be shown. Those within the administration who believe that the defense of Israel is contingent upon laying waste to every possible aggressor in the region will have their dreams fulfilled. The PNAC men who wish for a global Pax Americana at gunpoint will see their plans unfold. Through it all, the bankrollers from the WTO and the IMF will be able to dictate financial terms to the entire planet. This last aspect of the plan is pivotal, and is best described in the newly revised version of Greg Palast's masterpiece, "The Best Democracy Money Can Buy."
There will be adverse side effects. The siege mentality average Americans are suffering as they smother behind yards of plastic sheeting and duct tape will increase by orders of magnitude as our aggressions bring forth new terrorist attacks against the homeland. These attacks will require the implementation of the newly drafted Patriot Act II, an augmentation of the previous Act that has profoundly sharper teeth. The sun will set on the Constitution and Bill of Rights.
The American economy will be ravaged by the need for increased defense spending, and by the aforementioned "constabulary" duties in Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere. Former allies will turn on us. Germany, France and the other nations resisting this Iraq war are fully aware of this game plan. They are not acting out of cowardice or because they love Saddam Hussein, but because they mean to resist this rising American empire, lest they face economic and military serfdom at the hands of George W. Bush. Richard Perle has already stated that France is no longer an American ally.
As the eagle spreads its wings, our rhetoric and their resistance will become more agitated and dangerous.
Many people, of course, will die. They will die from war and from want, from famine and disease. At home, the social fabric will be torn in ways that make the Reagan nightmares of crack addiction, homelessness and AIDS seem tame by comparison.
This is the price to be paid for empire, and the men of PNAC who now control the fate and future of America are more than willing to pay it. For them, the benefits far outweigh the liabilities.
The plan was running smoothly until those two icebergs collided. Millions and millions of ordinary people are making it very difficult for Bush's international allies to keep to the script. PNAC may have designs for the control of the "International Commons" of the Internet, but for now it is the staging ground for a movement that would see empire take a back seat to a wise peace, human rights, equal protection under the law, and the preponderance of a justice that will, if properly applied, do away forever with the anger and hatred that gives birth to terrorism in the first place. Tommaso Palladini of Milan perhaps said it best as he marched with his countrymen in Rome. "You fight terrorism," he said, "by creating more justice in the world."
The People versus the Powerful is the oldest story in human history. At no point in history have the Powerful wielded so much control. At no point in history has the active and informed involvement of the People, all of them, been more absolutely required. The tide can be stopped, and the men who desire empire by the sword can be thwarted. It has already begun, but it must not cease. These are men of will, and they do not intend to fail."
more
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Ne...nt_WRPitt.html
 
AnnaEmber
#34
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

America is set up so that the president can not be a dictator . The President does not pass legislation , that is up to congress from my understanding .

I guess you've never heard of executive orders.
 
AnnaEmber
#35
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

And I disagree with you . Most religions have evolved along with theadvance of civilization , only one remains in the past . Want to see your sons hand cut off for stealing a loaf of bread ? Or your daughter stoned to death for being female ?

lol Islam is like Christianity used to be.
 
AnnaEmber
+1
#36
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

So you really aren’t paying attention . trump has the American people rolling along working , making money , spending money . No wars to speak of , certainly none that Trump started . Life is good for so many where it hasn’t been for many years . Is that Trumps doing ? Probably not so much but hey a full wallet is a fine thing . And after being broke for twenty years it is even finer .

Is that Trumps doing? Partially. The economy was improving before he got in. How has he done for his base? Not that well. The poorest states are still Mississippi, Alabama, West Virginia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Arkansas, N and S Carolinas, Georgia, etc. Buying power hasn't changed much since the 1970s, the middle class is nearly extinct leaving the wealthy 1% and the other 99%.He essentially eliminated income tax for the wealthy and what he did for everyone else was essentially eaten up by inflation. Millions don't have adequate healthcare including kids. He caused tariff wars which caused farmers a lot of grief so they essentially got welfare. He killed the deal with Iran, so it's probably building nukes. He's done nothing about the rate of gun violence, the crappy state of the education system, etc. Yeah so much winning, right? And how about that nat'l debt? And how about the democracy he is blatantly dumping into the sewer?
 
pgs
+1
#37
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

I guess you've never heard of executive orders.

Yes but they are limited in scope and only last until the next President rescinds them .
 
pgs
#38
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

lol Islam is like Christianity used to be.

Not really and used to be . Used to be isnít.
 
pgs
#39
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

Is that Trumps doing? Partially. The economy was improving before he got in. How has he done for his base? Not that well. The poorest states are still Mississippi, Alabama, West Virginia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Arkansas, N and S Carolinas, Georgia, etc. Buying power hasn't changed much since the 1970s, the middle class is nearly extinct leaving the wealthy 1% and the other 99%.He essentially eliminated income tax for the wealthy and what he did for everyone else was essentially eaten up by inflation. Millions don't have adequate healthcare including kids. He caused tariff wars which caused farmers a lot of grief so they essentially got welfare. He killed the deal with Iran, so it's probably building nukes. He's done nothing about the rate of gun violence, the crappy state of the education system, etc. Yeah so much winning, right? And how about that nat'l debt? And how about the democracy he is blatantly dumping into the sewer?

Really , you look at the poorest states in the union , yet the sitituation in all those states has improved . Then you talk about some arms deal with Iran , give your head a shake , Iran doesnít deal .
 
pgs
#40
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

Is that Trumps doing? Partially. The economy was improving before he got in. How has he done for his base? Not that well. The poorest states are still Mississippi, Alabama, West Virginia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Arkansas, N and S Carolinas, Georgia, etc. Buying power hasn't changed much since the 1970s, the middle class is nearly extinct leaving the wealthy 1% and the other 99%.He essentially eliminated income tax for the wealthy and what he did for everyone else was essentially eaten up by inflation. Millions don't have adequate healthcare including kids. He caused tariff wars which caused farmers a lot of grief so they essentially got welfare. He killed the deal with Iran, so it's probably building nukes. He's done nothing about the rate of gun violence, the crappy state of the education system, etc. Yeah so much winning, right? And how about that nat'l debt? And how about the democracy he is blatantly dumping into the sewer?

The democracy that he is shoveling into the sewer will have elections in November 2020 . Can you say the same about Iran ?
 
NZDoug
#41
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

The democracy that he is shoveling into the sewer will have elections in November 2020 . Can you say the same about Iran ?

Speaking of Iran,
"The fact that the U.S. government (along with some help from the British) overthrew Iranís democratically elected government in 1953, and backed Saddam Husseinís attack on Iran in 1980 that resulted in over a million casualties, has vanished down the memory hole.
One of the bookís strong points is its careful unraveling of U.S.-Iranian relations, setting the record straight on things like the development of Iranís nuclear infrastructure. While the Shah was in power, Washington pushed nuclear power plants on Iran, including nuclear fuel enrichment technology, even though the Americans were aware that it could lead to weapons development. Indeed, thatís exactly how India produced its first nuclear weapon back in 1974.
Erlich also analyzes everything from class structure to Iranís complex ethnicities and explains how the Islamic Republic functions politically and economically. While heís a long-time critic of U.S. foreign policy, Erlich is no admirer of Iranís political institutions. Iran is far more democratic than the absolute monarchies of the Persian Gulf ó with which the Washington is closely allied ó but itís hardly a democracy.
ďIran is ruled by a reactionary, dictatorial clique that oppresses its own people,Ē he writes. ďHowever, that does not make Iran a threat to Americans.Ē What Tehran does threaten ďare the interests of the political, military, and corporate elite who run the United States.Ē On a number of occasions Iran has made peace overtures to the U.S., all of which have been rejected.
Iran is a country with a very long history, and its people have a strong sense of nationalism, even if much of the population isnít overly fond of Iranís top-down political system and clerical interference in everyday life. The idea that the Iranian people will rise up and overthrow their government because of sanctions or in the event of a military attack on the government is, according to Erlich, pure illusion.
The Iran Agenda Today covers a lot of ground without bogging down in an overly detailed accounts of several millennia of history. It certainly provides enough historical context to conclude that an attack on Iran ó which would likely also involve Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and possibly Israel ó would unleash regional chaos with international repercussions.
Such a war would be mainly an air war ó not even the Trump administration is crazy enough to contemplate a ground invasion of a vast country filled with 80 million people ó and would certainly inflict enormous damage.
But to what end?
Iran will never surrender, and its people would rally to the defense of their country. Tehran is also perfectly capable of striking back using unconventional means. Oil prices would spike, and countries that continue to do business with Iran ó China, Russia, Turkey, and India for starters ó would see their growth rates take a hit. No European country would support such a war.
Of course, creating chaos is what the Trump administration excels at, and in the short run Iran would suffer a grievous wound. But Tehran would weather the blow and Americans would be in yet another forever war, this time with a far more formidable foe than Pashtun tribes in Afghanistan or jihadists in Iraq.
Bolton, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman may get their war, but war is a deeply uncertain business. As Prussian Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke, one of the founders of modern warfare, once noted, ďNo plan survives contact with the enemy.Ē
Erlich, a Peabody Award winner and the author of five books, has written a timely analysis of U.S. foreign policy vis-ŗ-vis Iran and why, if our country continues on its current path, we ó and the world ó are headed into a long, dark tunnel.
https://fpif.org/a-vital-primer-on-t...r-war-in-iran/
 
spilledthebeer
#42
Quote: Originally Posted by taxslave View Post

Best thing for the world would be to eliminate Muslims. No more Middle East problems.




MURDER IS NEVER A SOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We can simply refuse to let Muslims immigrate to the west!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And we can arrange that by VOTING LIE-berals OUT OF OFFICE....................


so they cannot mess things up for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!












Here is a rather harsh but true call to arms for fair minded western citizens-I pulled it off the internet and donít know who wrote it but it does make an honest point and it has some comments of my own in brackets):

Facing Reality- here & abroad.

Awww... those poor "illegal immigrants"! That's exactly what the Swedes said: C'mon right in, all you filthy, unwashed, and uneducated immigrants... Sweden welcomes you!

Now look what's happened - before these crazies even took a bath, they've turned that once beautiful, prosperous, and peaceful country into a dangerous, chaotic, third-world hell hole and are now demanding that the Swedes bow to their own "Sharia Law" rather than obeying the legitimately enacted laws of their generous & overly gracious hosts!

Remember that the next time someone foolishly tells you how we should be "kind" and allow thousands of these random and unidentified illegal immigrants, many who could easily be dangerous criminals fleeing from justice in the US, to sneak unchallenged into Canada under the cover of darkness in order to flout our immigration laws and leech off our already severely strained health, educational, and social welfare systems.

(But LIE-berals tell us that being generous to these unknown and unidentified refugees is somehow good for Canada? Maybe LIE-berals really mean its GOOD FOR THEM as they get to BUY votes and support. We do know for instance-that Ontari-owe LIE-berals are HATED everywhere outside the Toronto/GTA area. In the last provincial election, LIE-berals would have been destroyed if they only had rural Ontari-owe to call on-it was Toronto that empowered LIE-berals-and it is Toronto that gets TEN TIMES MORE provincial money per citizen than any other Ontari-owe municipality! I call it vote BUYING for a legitimate reason!

Many in power still steadfastly refuse to acknowledge all the problems they're causing for Sweden. That alone says something ominous about the total irresponsibility of our own politicians. It's about time that they pulled their heads out of the sand and started addressing this ever-worsening problem! Despite all the crying of the impotent SJW's, time may yet prove Donald Trump to be one of the greatest and strongest Presidents in the entire history of the USA! After all, you don't even deserve to have a country if you won't stand up to defend your own ideals and borders.

(I point out that in early 2017 there were accusations of wide spread sex assaults and robberies in Sweden and in Germany after the new years celebrations but real numbers are hard to come by as Swedes are like Cdns-they think it is racist to keep crime numbers based on race. It is alleged that LIE-beral minded persons in Swedish govt are keeping a lid on true numbers and real racial problems by discouraging cops from keeping score of who does what and gets charged for it.)

Although mug shots of persons arrested and charged would make a distinction between blond, blue eyed Swedes and the Muslim refugees that are alleged to be behind the crime spree. Swedish leaders have vowed to sort out the truth but there has been only silence as the year progresses and one must wonder if the LIE-beral `fix` is in?)

http://www.friatider.se/riots-and-lo...ockholm-suburb
 
AnnaEmber
#43
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Yes but they are limited in scope and only last until the next President rescinds them .

It's irrelevant what happens afterwards.
 
AnnaEmber
#44
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Not really and used to be . Used to be isnít.

So they're 600 years behind Christianity. You in a hurry?
 
AnnaEmber
-1
#45
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Really , you look at the poorest states in the union , yet the sitituation in all those states has improved . Then you talk about some arms deal with Iran , give your head a shake , Iran doesnít deal .

What situation has improved? They're still poor and some are still backwards and regressive.
You shake yours. Obama gave Iran back its money and Iran calmed down and delayed building nukes. Trump comes along and Iran probably goes back to building them. Trump cuddles up to jerks like Kim, Putin, and the Salmans. And if you think the Salmans are good people, you need to get a grip on reality. They'd smile at your face while having a crony stab you in the back, as would Kim. Putin would just shiv you any way he could.
 
AnnaEmber
#46
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

The democracy that he is shoveling into the sewer will have elections in November 2020 . Can you say the same about Iran ?

I don't care what Iran does as long as it keeps to itself and leaves its people to do their thing.
And democracy in the USA, isn't. Where was democracy when McConnell et al coerced the EC? They'll do it again, Trump will stay put and USA will slide further into the sewer.
Meanwhile China will have a really good start on its empire and Putin will have a good start on becoming at least as powerful as the USA and will get even closer ties with China.
 
Walter
#47
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

Obama gave Iran back its money and Iran calmed down and delayed building nukes.

Iíve got a bridge in Toronto Iím selling, cheap.
 
AnnaEmber
#48
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Iíve got a bridge in Toronto Iím selling, cheap.

Can't handle the facts, huh. Life's a bitch.
 
pgs
#49
Quote: Originally Posted by spilledthebeer View Post

MURDER IS NEVER A SOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We can simply refuse to let Muslims immigrate to the west!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And we can arrange that by VOTING LIE-berals OUT OF OFFICE....................


so they cannot mess things up for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!












Here is a rather harsh but true call to arms for fair minded western citizens-I pulled it off the internet and donít know who wrote it but it does make an honest point and it has some comments of my own in brackets):

Facing Reality- here & abroad.

Awww... those poor "illegal immigrants"! That's exactly what the Swedes said: C'mon right in, all you filthy, unwashed, and uneducated immigrants... Sweden welcomes you!

Now look what's happened - before these crazies even took a bath, they've turned that once beautiful, prosperous, and peaceful country into a dangerous, chaotic, third-world hell hole and are now demanding that the Swedes bow to their own "Sharia Law" rather than obeying the legitimately enacted laws of their generous & overly gracious hosts!

Remember that the next time someone foolishly tells you how we should be "kind" and allow thousands of these random and unidentified illegal immigrants, many who could easily be dangerous criminals fleeing from justice in the US, to sneak unchallenged into Canada under the cover of darkness in order to flout our immigration laws and leech off our already severely strained health, educational, and social welfare systems.

(But LIE-berals tell us that being generous to these unknown and unidentified refugees is somehow good for Canada? Maybe LIE-berals really mean its GOOD FOR THEM as they get to BUY votes and support. We do know for instance-that Ontari-owe LIE-berals are HATED everywhere outside the Toronto/GTA area. In the last provincial election, LIE-berals would have been destroyed if they only had rural Ontari-owe to call on-it was Toronto that empowered LIE-berals-and it is Toronto that gets TEN TIMES MORE provincial money per citizen than any other Ontari-owe municipality! I call it vote BUYING for a legitimate reason!

Many in power still steadfastly refuse to acknowledge all the problems they're causing for Sweden. That alone says something ominous about the total irresponsibility of our own politicians. It's about time that they pulled their heads out of the sand and started addressing this ever-worsening problem! Despite all the crying of the impotent SJW's, time may yet prove Donald Trump to be one of the greatest and strongest Presidents in the entire history of the USA! After all, you don't even deserve to have a country if you won't stand up to defend your own ideals and borders.

(I point out that in early 2017 there were accusations of wide spread sex assaults and robberies in Sweden and in Germany after the new years celebrations but real numbers are hard to come by as Swedes are like Cdns-they think it is racist to keep crime numbers based on race. It is alleged that LIE-beral minded persons in Swedish govt are keeping a lid on true numbers and real racial problems by discouraging cops from keeping score of who does what and gets charged for it.)

Although mug shots of persons arrested and charged would make a distinction between blond, blue eyed Swedes and the Muslim refugees that are alleged to be behind the crime spree. Swedish leaders have vowed to sort out the truth but there has been only silence as the year progresses and one must wonder if the LIE-beral `fix` is in?)

http://www.friatider.se/riots-and-lo...ockholm-suburb

Of course our political leaders wonít admit there is a problem , to do so would admit they made a mistake .
 
pgs
#50
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

So they're 600 years behind Christianity. You in a hurry?

I get it , you hate Christianity and blame it for all the problems in the world .
 
pgs
#51
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

What situation has improved? They're still poor and some are still backwards and regressive.
You shake yours. Obama gave Iran back its money and Iran calmed down and delayed building nukes. Trump comes along and Iran probably goes back to building them. Trump cuddles up to jerks like Kim, Putin, and the Salmans. And if you think the Salmans are good people, you need to get a grip on reality. They'd smile at your face while having a crony stab you in the back, as would Kim. Putin would just shiv you any way he could.

Let me lend you a pair of rose coloured glasses.
 
spilledthebeer
#52
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

lol Trump is on the extreme end of protectionism, nearly isolationism. Some presidents realized that with stable internal affairs it was fairly easy to focus on external affairs, but Trump focuses only on whatever he feels will make him look good when he's done. So he ignores education, health, most of the citizenry, etc. and focuses on tearing apart Obama's crap, taking credit for the economy, his dumbass wall, and benefiting the wealthy who don't really need help.






POOR PATHETIC Ember................................


her dim bulb brain has BURNED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11


She DOES NOT UNDERSTAND that "protectionism" .................................................. ......


is about hoarding resources for yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


While the Trump 'trade war"........................................


is about limiting the ability of ENEMIES...................................


to PROFIT off the Yankee economy........................................... ..


sufficiently that the enemies HAVE THE RESOURCES.....................................


to HARM YANKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And HARM YANKEE ALLIES..................................


such as Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
 
Walter
+1
#53
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaEmber View Post

I don't care what Iran does as long as it keeps to itself and leaves its people to do their thing.
And democracy in the USA, isn't. Where was democracy when McConnell et al coerced the EC? They'll do it again, Trump will stay put and USA will slide further into the sewer.
Meanwhile China will have a really good start on its empire and Putin will have a good start on becoming at least as powerful as the USA and will get even closer ties with China.

Iran Breaches the Nuclear Deal and UN Resolutions for Third Time
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/iran-...lear_b_9977768

Iran never intended to comply with the accord, they just knew BHO and Kerry were suckers and would give them billions.
Last edited by Walter; 4 weeks ago at 06:24 PM..
 
spilledthebeer
#54
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Iran Breaches the Nuclear Deal and UN Resolutions for Third Time
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/iran-...lear_b_9977768

Iran never intended to comply with the accord, they just knew BHO and Kerry were suckers and would give them billions.








TRUE DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!


And Iran has just offended the entire planet.....................................


by attacking the Saudi oil wells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Consider the amount of pollution being released.......................................... ...


by oil fires SO LARGE they can be easily seen from outer space!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The amount of pollution and particulate matter....................


released by an out of control wild fire...........................


is FAR GREATER.................................


than what would be released by burning the oil in cars!!!!!!!!!!



And consider that Iran is CONTINUING its efforts...............................


to sponsor rebels trying to over throw the Yemen govt..........................


in the usual Sunni / Shia Muslim HATE FEST.............................


with Iran and Saudia Arabia on opposite sides...........................


and with Iran pursuing its attempt to build nuclear weapons..............................


to take out Israel............................................ ........


and maybe Saudi Arabia as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!


And just maybe Iran will SELL some Nuclear weapons to terrorists.............................


who want to strike at the West!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!


Trump is RIGHT to oppose these clowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
 
AnnaEmber
#55
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

I get it , you hate Christianity and blame it for all the problems in the world .

Nope. The problems in this world are almost entirely done by humans, regardless of religion.
 
AnnaEmber
#56
Quote: Originally Posted by pgs View Post

Let me lend you a pair of rose coloured glasses.

lol It figures that you'd have some. I'll pass, thanks.
 
AnnaEmber
#57
Quote: Originally Posted by Walter View Post

Iran Breaches the Nuclear Deal and UN Resolutions for Third Time
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/iran-...lear_b_9977768

Iran never intended to comply with the accord, they just knew BHO and Kerry were suckers and would give them billions.

It was their effing money in the first place, doughhead.
 
AnnaEmber
#58
Anyway, Trump doesn't like Iranian dictators, he just likes Russian, NoKo, and Saudi dictators. Big diff.
*shrugs*