The Purpose Of Schooling

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Oddly enough the only thing that keeps those of us in building trades working is a strong economy and that means a political environment where major employers are comfortable making multi billion investment decisions. Infrastructure projects are just recycled tax dollars and usually an excessive number of them.
Union elitists telling us how to run economies ... You're a dying breed, btw and the place will keep chugging along without you when you're all extinct.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Oddly enough the only thing that keeps those of us in building trades working is a strong economy and that means a political environment where major employers are comfortable making multi billion investment decisions. Infrastructure projects are just recycled tax dollars and usually an excessive number of them.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that is the problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO MANY RECYCLED TAX DOLLARS.........................................

paid to civil service union HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In exchange for LIE-beral VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is our affordable housing FALLING APART??????????????????????

Because LIE-berals gave gravy to HOGS instead of repairing stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are our roads so potholed??????????????????????????

Again..........................the LIE-beral choice for gravy and bought votes over repairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are we exploring previously UN-IMAGINED LEVELS of BOTH public and private debt???????????????????

because HOGS NEED GRAVY and LIE-berals will BORROW it if we cannot provide it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are there so many kids who own nothing.....................................

so many kids loaded up with debt?????????????????

So many kids in mental distress??????????????????????

Because LIE-beral SHIT Rolls downhill...................................

and the kids were last in line seeking gravy..............................................

and GOT NAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do we have so many drug addicts and crazy homeless people on our streets???????????????????????????

Because LIE-beral tax madness is making ordinary people CRAZY.........................................

and LIE-berals REFUSE to WASTE their gravy treating crazy people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are LIE-berals importing so many illegals at such great long term cost????????????????????????????

Because LIE-berals HAVE GIVEN UP trying to persuade ordinary Cdns that their policies are actually worth anything...........................

and now LIE-berals are IMPORTING PEOPLE who will be willing to support them since WE WONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Felicity Huffman sentenced to 14 days in jail for college scandal
Reuters
Published:
September 13, 2019
Updated:
September 13, 2019 5:20 PM EDT
BOSTON — Actress Felicity Huffman, the first parent sentenced in a wide-ranging U.S. college admissions cheating scandal, was given a 14-day prison term on Friday and made a sombre apology in federal court for paying to rig her daughter’s entrance exam.
U.S. District Judge Indira Talwani also ordered Huffman, the former star of the popular television series “Desperate Housewives” and one-time Academy Award nominee, to pay a $30,000 fine, undergo a year of supervised release and complete 250 hours of community service. Huffman, 56, pleaded guilty in May.
“My first apology is to you,” Huffman, wearing a black dress, told the judge immediately before being sentenced.
“I realize now as a mother that love and truth must go hand in hand, and love at the expense of truth is not real love,” the actress said. “I will deserve whatever punishment you give me.”
Huffman was released from court after the judge ordered her to report to prison on Oct. 25. Her husband, actor William H. Macy, who had been seated in the courtroom and is not charged in the scheme, immediately approached her after court adjourned and rubbed her shoulders.
(L-R) William H. Macy, Grace Macy, actress Felicity Huffman and Sophia Macy attend the Screening Of Samuel Goldwyn Films’ “Rudderless” at the Vista Theatre on October 7, 2014 in Los Angeles. Alberto E. Rodriguez / Getty Images
The scandal cast a spotlight on the advantages of wealth in college admissions and the lengths to which some rich Americans have gone to get their children into top universities at the expense of other applicants.
Huffman was among 51 people charged in a vast scheme in which wealthy parents were accused of conspiring to use bribery and other forms of fraud to secure for their children admission to prominent U.S. universities. These schools included Yale, Stanford, Georgetown, the University of Southern California, the University of Texas and Wake Forest.
After the sentencing hearing, Huffman issued a statement expanding on her apology.
“I especially want to apologize to the students who work hard every day to get into college, and to their parents who make tremendous sacrifices supporting their children,” Huffman said in the statement.
“My hope now is that my family, my friends and my community will forgive me for my actions,” Huffman added.
Prosecutors had recommended a sentence of one month behind bars after Huffman tearfully entered a guilty plea to conspiracy related to her payment of $15,000 to have someone secretly correct answers her daughter Sophia provided on the SAT standardized test used for college admissions.
Assistant U.S. Attorney Eric Rosen said incarceration was the only way to punish a wealthy person like Huffman whose real currency is fame.
“In prison there are no paparazzi. It’s the great leveller,” Rosen said.
Huffman’s lawyer, Martin Murphy, said the actress and particularly her daughter Sophia had suffered enough and urged the judge to limit the punishment to probation. In the days after Huffman’s arrest, her daughter’s top choice college rescinded its acceptance of her.
TRUTH OR CONSEQUENCES
“There are consequences. Her daughter is not going to school. Consequences are likely to continue,” Murphy told the judge.
More than 30 parents were charged in the investigation dubbed Operation Varsity Blues, also including actress Lori Loughlin, who starred in the TV series Full House, and her designer husband Mossimo Giannulli, as well as a host of corporate executives, financiers and lawyers. Unlike Huffman, Loughlin and Giannulli pleaded not guilty.
Prosecutors said the accused parents acted with the help of William “Rick” Singer, a California college admissions consultant who pleaded guilty in March to helping bribe university sports coaches to present clients’ children as fake athletic recruits. Singer’s sentencing is set for later this month.
Huffman, who won an Emmy award for Desperate Housewives and was nominated for an Oscar as best actress for her role in the 2005 film Transamerica, said the cheating scheme was proposed by Singer.
Huffman said her daughter was unaware of the scheme until the actress was arrested on March 12.
“I find Motherhood bewildering,” Huffman said in a letter to the judge before sentencing.
“My daughter looked at me and asked with tears streaming down her face, ‘Why didn’t you believe in me? Why didn’t you think I could do it on my own?’ … I have compromised my daughter’s future, the wholeness of my family and my own integrity,” Huffman said in her letter.
Macy, 69, said their daughter “certainly paid the dearest price” when her desired school — which remained unnamed in court documents — rescinded its acceptance of her after Huffman’s arrest.
http://torontosun.com/entertainment...uffman-to-be-sentenced-in-u-s-college-scandal

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
What white privilege looks like:

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017

POOR STUPID Cliffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He LIES SO BADLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He thinks Fake News is the way to get ahead in politics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let us assume for a moment that idiot Cliffy IS TELLING the truth about this woman..............................

and that he is NOT EDITING OUT her arrest for drug possession or break and enter etc..................................

Cliffy REMAINS SO IGNORANT............................................

he DOES NOT understand...................................

that LIE-berals and civil service union HOGS..................................

ALL RUN ON GRAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huffman pays tens of thousands of dollars in income tax yearly........................................

Huffman SUPPORTS the HOG tax mad govt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there is ANY TRUTH to the claims made by Cliffy......................................

it is THE FACT THAT HUFFMAN PAYS MAJOR TAXES.................................................

that gets her consideration..............................................

From LIE-beral judges and HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In addition Huffman GAVE HUGE SUMS OF MONEY...............................

to the GREEDY UNION HOGS who run post secondary institutions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the HOGS GRABBED UP THAT GRAVY.................................

in exchange for giving her kid a place in class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO IS WORSE???????????????????????

The one who offers the BRIBE??????????????????????????

Or the one who ACCEPTS the BRIBE?????????????????????????

As for the black woman.......................................

she is EASILY DISMISSED BY HOGS AND LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is HOMELESS........................................

and apparently does not work...................................

that MAKES HER USELESS to gravy grabbing LIE-berals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That makes her a BLIGHT on the LIE-beral landscape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That makes her one of those who craps in the park and shoots up in the alleyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals WANT HER GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So their city will look better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals who tell us how caring and fair minded they are..................................

also GET SAVAGELY ANGRY..............................................

IF YOU CANNOT CONTRIBUTE to their Pension Funds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homeless people who cannot or will not support themselves.....................................

and who cannot support the LIE-beral sponsored gravy train...............................

ARE BITTERLY RESENTED by HOGS............................

because they drain away gravy for social supports..................................

and that gravy CLAIMED AND OWNED BY HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
EXAMGATE: Lori Loughlin will likely face 'higher sentence' than Felicity Huffman if convicted
WENN - World Entertainment News Network
Published:
October 8, 2019
Updated:
October 8, 2019 10:02 AM EDT
Felicity Huffman And Lori Loughlin
featured by
Lawmakers are pushing for Lori Loughlin to be served a “higher sentence” than Felicity Huffman if she is convicted in the college admissions scandal.
The Fuller House star and her husband, fashion mogul Mossimo Giannulli, were arrested in March and charged with conspiracy to commit fraud after allegedly paying US$500,000 to a fake charity to get their two daughters into the University of Southern California.
U.S Attorney for Massachusetts Andrew Lelling, who is behind the prosecution against the star, recently opened up about Loughlin’s potential sentence, and insisted it would be harsher than Huffman’s — who was sentenced to serve two weeks in jail, in addition to a $30,000 fine, 250 hours of community service and one year of probation following her release from jail.
College admissions scandal Halloween costume revealed by online retailer
‘Hollywood Madam’ Heidi Fleiss warns Felicity Huffman about ‘Club Fed’ prison
Huffman sentenced to 14 days in jail for college scandal
“We will probably ask for a higher sentence for (Loughlin) than we did for Felicity Huffman. I can’t tell you what that would be… it’s tough to tell at this point,” Andrew told Channel 5 Boston.
Felicity Huffman. Joseph Prezioso / AFP / Getty Images
Explaining the reason behind the star’s heightened sentence, he added: “It just happened to be that Ms. Huffman was probably the least culpable of the defendants who we’ve charged in that case.
“She took responsibility almost immediately, she was contrite, did not try to minimize her conduct. I think she handled it in a very classy way.”
In April, both Loughlin and Giannulli rejected a plea deal, which included an additional charge of money laundering, that required both to spend two years in prison, and formally submitted not guilty pleas in a Boston court.
If convicted, the actress and her husband face up to 20 years in prison for each charge.
http://wcvb.com/article/on-the-reco...-varsity-blues-scandal-is-widespread/29378929
http://torontosun.com/entertainment...r-sentence-than-felicity-huffman-if-convicted

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
However, McDowell's sentence was not just for the school-larceny incident but for drug and prostitution charges, as well; all charges were ultimately disposed of in a single plea agreement.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tanya-mcdowell-sentencing/

cliffy trumping himself again...
;)

Yet again, Trumphaters using children and mothers and lying to make political propaganda...

Fr**king sad man...sad. But that's how commie/nazi globalists roll.

Danbones

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 23, 2015
Welfare when I’m not working at the bottle recycling facility
I can see why you might want to be conservative being there are so many less bottles these days. But then food banks should help, so your mom can keep paying that mortgage. The bankers will be so happy.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
EXAMGATE: Lori Loughlin will likely face 'higher sentence' than Felicity Huffman if convicted
WENN - World Entertainment News Network
Published:
October 8, 2019
Updated:
October 8, 2019 10:02 AM EDT
Felicity Huffman And Lori Loughlin
featured by
Lawmakers are pushing for Lori Loughlin to be served a “higher sentence” than Felicity Huffman if she is convicted in the college admissions scandal.
The Fuller House star and her husband, fashion mogul Mossimo Giannulli, were arrested in March and charged with conspiracy to commit fraud after allegedly paying US$500,000 to a fake charity to get their two daughters into the University of Southern California.
U.S Attorney for Massachusetts Andrew Lelling, who is behind the prosecution against the star, recently opened up about Loughlin’s potential sentence, and insisted it would be harsher than Huffman’s — who was sentenced to serve two weeks in jail, in addition to a $30,000 fine, 250 hours of community service and one year of probation following her release from jail.
College admissions scandal Halloween costume revealed by online retailer
‘Hollywood Madam’ Heidi Fleiss warns Felicity Huffman about ‘Club Fed’ prison
Huffman sentenced to 14 days in jail for college scandal
“We will probably ask for a higher sentence for (Loughlin) than we did for Felicity Huffman. I can’t tell you what that would be… it’s tough to tell at this point,” Andrew told Channel 5 Boston.
Felicity Huffman. Joseph Prezioso / AFP / Getty Images
Explaining the reason behind the star’s heightened sentence, he added: “It just happened to be that Ms. Huffman was probably the least culpable of the defendants who we’ve charged in that case.
“She took responsibility almost immediately, she was contrite, did not try to minimize her conduct. I think she handled it in a very classy way.”
In April, both Loughlin and Giannulli rejected a plea deal, which included an additional charge of money laundering, that required both to spend two years in prison, and formally submitted not guilty pleas in a Boston court.
If convicted, the actress and her husband face up to 20 years in prison for each charge.
http://wcvb.com/article/on-the-reco...-varsity-blues-scandal-is-widespread/29378929
http://torontosun.com/entertainment...r-sentence-than-felicity-huffman-if-convicted

Yeah ........................yeah...................................

LAWYERS and LIE-berals BOTH LOVE IT when you GROVEL BEFORE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defiance IS NOT WELL RECEIVED by the ENTITLED among us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the purpose of school -the LIE-beral definitions is CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals see school as a giant BABY SITTING GIG.......................

that enables them to BUY civil service union HOG votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consider the CRAP Doug Ford has been dealing with::::::

Here is an article illustrating the level of hysteria that Ontari-owe teachers are promoting in their war with Doug Ford!! The article also explains how school boards and teachers intend to mess up the school system unless Ford surrenders to them and lets them do as they please- without any regard for cost!!

With some comments of my own in brackets):

Some classes at a Toronto high school have as many as 40 students each, principal says.

(Yes- teachers will begin with FEAR MONGERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

From CBC/Radio-Canada

Published: Sept 10, 2019

A Toronto high school principal is reporting that some classrooms at the school contain as many as 40 students but the numbers are expected to improve by next month when the board reviews its staffing levels.

(Oh gosh- numbers may come down after schools “review staffing levels”?? This is civil service union HOG speak meaning much will depend on how hard HOGS THINK they can screw Ford and the public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(For decades now - school boards have routinely crammed more kids into class rooms in order to limit the number of new teachers they need to hire and so that each working teacher gets a BIGGER SHARE of available gravy!! Less teachers in the system means LESS People to share with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(And with Ford limiting the available gravy we can expect HUGE HOG pressure to create LARGE CLASSES and then blame it on Ford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(And as we know- school trustees have rotinely handed over their school repair cash to HOGS as gravy - INSTEAD of repairing our schools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Adam Marshall, principal of Northern Secondary School, sought to reassure parents and guardians in a letter on Monday, saying a provincial plan to reduce the number of high school teachers over the next four years will increase class sizes, but very large classes right now will "normalize."

The overcrowding is temporary, he said.

(Yes- it all depends on how well and HOW LONG teacher HOGS play stupid financial games with our tax money and with Ford govt policy!! After all - the HOGS are whining about Ford “cuts” that are actually putting two billion dollars MORE into the school system - two billion dollars MORE in not really a CUT!! No wonder our kids cannot do math!! AND THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH for GREEDY GRAVY GRABBING HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The Ontario government has said it will limit the average secondary school class size to 22.5 students, up from 22. Because that figure is a board-wide average, individual class sizes could have more students. In March, the government said the average class size would increase from 22 to 28 students per teacher.

(In other words some cheap ass school boards have been DELIBERATELY FLOUTING past Ministry orders to reduce class sizes - so they can save on gravy and pay some teachers EXTRA - for the sake of union HOG peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"In the first week of high school classes there have been a few isolated cases where some classes have reached as high as 40 or more students. Please know that this will change in the next few weeks to meet the expectations outlined above," Marshall said in the letter.

Marshall noted that parents and guardians have expressed concerns about the class sizes and the impact of recent provincial government funding cuts to education. He said very large class sizes, and the resulting reorganization, won't hurt students' education.

(Uh huh and we CAN BET - AND WIN - that most of the parents complaining are all GOVT EMPLOYEE HOGS - supporting their teacher union Brothers!!!!!!!!!)

"While understandable, I want to assure you that this is not uncommon for the first weeks of school," he added.

Ryan Bird, spokesperson for the Toronto District School Board, said the board will sort out the numbers. TDSB to readjust classes if necessary

(Yes- we know school boards enjoy making “adjustments” - for very selfish reasons -that make Ford look bad where ever possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"Each year, we will see cases of classes that are larger than they should be. We are hearing isolated cases of some classes that are 40 or more students. Obviously, that's not normal," Bird said.

(But this year - what is alleged to be “not normal” has blossomed into an election issue - and Cdn news media”that LIE-berals trust” and are being bribed with that $600 million dollar LIE-beral slush fund - are making a BIG FUSS over alleged and POSSIBLE CLASS SIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

"But what we do is when we review staffing in the opening weeks of school, we then see where are those classes, where are the students, where are we having more students than we anticipated, and then we can adjust, provide additional staffing, readjust the classes if necessary."

The board has "held back" 80 high school teachers to see where they are needed and it will "release" them to the system to avoid overly large classes, he said.

(The teachers are PAWNS in the school board GRAVY GRABBING GAME - and they “will be released” once boards no longer see any use for pawns!!!!!!!!!!!)

Bird said it is too early to say whether the very large classes are directly due to funding cutbacks by the Doug Ford government. "We have to first look at all of our enrolment data. Once that's in ... then we can look at that and see how it compares to previous years," Bird said.

(And how many schools knew EXACTLY how many kids would be showing up in September?? Just how often do kids transfer from one district to another - and how
many kids simply take a year off and disappear!! There is ample evidence to see that boards are playing deliberate nasty games here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

According to the Ontario Secondary School Teachers' Federation, however, Northern is not alone. The union says overcrowded classrooms are due to a drop in the number of secondary school teachers.
Some kids without desks, others standing at back of rooms

"We're hearing from classrooms all over the province that are just jammed with kids ... We have certainly kids who can't possibly expect to be able to get the kind of professional attention that they need," Harvey Bischof, president of the OSSTF, said on Tuesday.

(Uh huh - and HOGS ENJOY making as much confusion as they can to hammer in their GRAVY GRABBING DEMANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The start of the school year is often a little messy, here and there, but we have never seen anything like this," he added.

"In the past, when classes were oversized, boards would have the funding to hire in the additional staff that they hadn't realized they would need on the first day of September. Now, they have been told by the provincial government there is ... no additional staffing coming in to improve the situation."

(And how much additional money is required to deal with students transferring within school districts?? Does there NEED to be huge new supplies of gravy ot move two teachers from a school with lower enrollment - over to another school with higher enrollment? Or is it all a HOG LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Felicity Huffman checks into prison to begin sentence for college admissions scandal
American Media Inc.
Published:
October 15, 2019
Updated:
October 15, 2019 1:59 PM EDT
Felicity Huffman has officially checked into prison to begin her 14-day sentence behind bars for her role in the college admissions scandal, RadarOnline.com can confirm.
The shamed actress’ representative released a statement on Tuesday, confirming that William H. Macy’s wife has officially stepped foot on prison grounds as an inmate.
“Felicity Huffman reported today for sentencing to the Federal Correctional Institution in Dublin, CA. Ms. Huffman is prepared to serve the term of imprisonment Judge Talwani ordered as one part of the punishment she imposed for Ms. Huffman’s actions. She will begin serving the remainder of the sentence Judge Talwani imposed – one year of supervised release, with conditions including 250 hours of community service – when she is released.”
As Radar readers recall, Huffman pleaded guilty to a fraud conspiracy charge in a Boston courtroom on May 13.
She was then sentenced to 14 days in prison, a $30,000 fine and 250 hours of community service.
The 56-year-old actress apologized to parents, colleges and daughters for her involvement in the national scandal.
“Let me first say, I am sorry to you. I have betrayed them all,” she said in court. “I take full responsibility for my actions. I am prepared to accept whatever sentence you deem fit.”
Lori Loughlin will likely face 'higher sentence' than Felicity Huffman if convicted
Felicity Huffman sentenced to 14 days in jail for college scandal
William H. Macy: Felicity Huffman’s relationship with daughters 'exploded' amid college admissions scandal
As Radar reported, FCI Dublin – where Huffman is now incarcerated – has a reputation of being a luxurious retreat as opposed to tougher institutions. It’s nickname is “Club Fed.”
Locals also refer to the prison as “Chateau Dublin.” Huffman’s attorney requested the judge recommend Huffman spend her sentence at FCI Dublin, claiming that it was “closest” to Huffman’s home.
However, shocking papers obtained by Radar showed that the actress could be in for a rude awakening. Court documents showed that an inmate of FCI Dublin sued the prison on March 20 for alleged sexual abuse.
The inmate accused Officer William Martinez of abusing his power by using “excessive force to have sex with me.”
The inmate is currently seeking $2 million in damages after she claimed an investigation resulted in “no legal action” against Martinez.
Meanwhile, famed “Hollywood Madam” Heidi Fleiss, who spent three years locked up at the same federal prison, recently opened up about her own experience at the facility. While she claimed Huffman will “be just fine” during her two-week stint, there were times she “had it rough” at Dublin.
“I didn’t have it easy… and I wound up being sent to the big prison across the street for some time,” Fleiss recalled.
As Radar reader know, disgraced Fuller House star Lori Loughlin, 55, and Mossimo Giannulli, were also arrested in March for allegedly paying half a million dollars to help their daughters, Bella, 21, and Olivia Jade, 20, get accepted into the University of Southern California. The couple pleaded not guilty in April to money laundering and conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud charges.
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...begin-sentence-for-college-admissions-scandal
http://torontosun.com/entertainment...begin-sentence-for-college-admissions-scandal

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Lori Loughlin among parents, others facing new charges in college admissions scandal
Reuters
Published:
October 22, 2019
Updated:
October 22, 2019 3:07 PM EDT
Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin Make Court Appearance Over College Admissions Scandal
featured by
BOSTON — Federal prosecutors on Tuesday said they had brought additional charges against 18 wealthy parents, former university athletic officials and others accused of participating in the largest U.S. college admissions scam ever uncovered.
Among those facing new charges are 11 parents including “Full House” star Lori Loughlin, who federal prosecutors in Boston say conspired to bribe University of Southern California employees to secure the admission of her two daughters.
She and her husband, fashion designer Mossimo Giannulli, were previously charged with committing mail and wire fraud and conspiracy to commit money laundering. They now face a new charge of conspiring to commit federal program bribery.
The new charges contained in the revised indictment filed against them and the other parents adds to the potential maximum prison terms they each face if convicted. All 11 parents have previously pleaded not guilty and are awaiting trial.
Lawyers for Loughlin and Giannulli did not respond to requests for comment.
Story continues below
They are among 52 people charged with participating in a vast scheme in which wealthy parents conspired with a California college admissions consultant to use bribery and other forms of fraud to secure the admission of their children to top schools.
William “Rick” Singer, the consultant, pleaded guilty in March to charges he facilitated cheating on college entrance exams and helped bribe sports coaches at universities to present his clients’ children as fake athletic recruits.
Celebrities and top executives were among the 35 parents charged in relation to the scandal, including “Desperate Housewives” star Felicity Huffman, who last week began serving a 14-day prison term after pleading guilty.
http://torontosun.com/entertainment...ing-new-charges-in-college-admissions-scandal

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Yeah ........................yeah...................................

LAWYERS and LIE-berals BOTH LOVE IT when you GROVEL BEFORE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defiance IS NOT WELL RECEIVED by the ENTITLED among us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the purpose of school -the LIE-beral definitions is CLEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals see school as a giant BABY SITTING GIG.......................

that enables them to BUY civil service union HOG votes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consider the CRAP Doug Ford has been dealing with::::::
Here is an article illustrating the level of hysteria that Ontari-owe teachers are promoting in their war with Doug Ford!! The article also explains how school boards and teachers intend to mess up the school system unless Ford surrenders to them and lets them do as they please- without any regard for cost!!
With some comments of my own in brackets):
Some classes at a Toronto high school have as many as 40 students each, principal says.
(Yes- teachers will begin with FEAR MONGERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
From CBC/Radio-Canada
Published: Sept 10, 2019
A Toronto high school principal is reporting that some classrooms at the school contain as many as 40 students but the numbers are expected to improve by next month when the board reviews its staffing levels.
(Oh gosh- numbers may come down after schools “review staffing levels”?? This is civil service union HOG speak meaning much will depend on how hard HOGS THINK they can screw Ford and the public!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(For decades now - school boards have routinely crammed more kids into class rooms in order to limit the number of new teachers they need to hire and so that each working teacher gets a BIGGER SHARE of available gravy!! Less teachers in the system means LESS People to share with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(And with Ford limiting the available gravy we can expect HUGE HOG pressure to create LARGE CLASSES and then blame it on Ford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(And as we know- school trustees have rotinely handed over their school repair cash to HOGS as gravy - INSTEAD of repairing our schools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Adam Marshall, principal of Northern Secondary School, sought to reassure parents and guardians in a letter on Monday, saying a provincial plan to reduce the number of high school teachers over the next four years will increase class sizes, but very large classes right now will "normalize."
The overcrowding is temporary, he said.
(Yes- it all depends on how well and HOW LONG teacher HOGS play stupid financial games with our tax money and with Ford govt policy!! After all - the HOGS are whining about Ford “cuts” that are actually putting two billion dollars MORE into the school system - two billion dollars MORE in not really a CUT!! No wonder our kids cannot do math!! AND THE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH for GREEDY GRAVY GRABBING HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
The Ontario government has said it will limit the average secondary school class size to 22.5 students, up from 22. Because that figure is a board-wide average, individual class sizes could have more students. In March, the government said the average class size would increase from 22 to 28 students per teacher.
(In other words some cheap ass school boards have been DELIBERATELY FLOUTING past Ministry orders to reduce class sizes - so they can save on gravy and pay some teachers EXTRA - for the sake of union HOG peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
"In the first week of high school classes there have been a few isolated cases where some classes have reached as high as 40 or more students. Please know that this will change in the next few weeks to meet the expectations outlined above," Marshall said in the letter.
Marshall noted that parents and guardians have expressed concerns about the class sizes and the impact of recent provincial government funding cuts to education. He said very large class sizes, and the resulting reorganization, won't hurt students' education.
(Uh huh and we CAN BET - AND WIN - that most of the parents complaining are all GOVT EMPLOYEE HOGS - supporting their teacher union Brothers!!!!!!!!!)
"While understandable, I want to assure you that this is not uncommon for the first weeks of school," he added.
Ryan Bird, spokesperson for the Toronto District School Board, said the board will sort out the numbers. TDSB to readjust classes if necessary
(Yes- we know school boards enjoy making “adjustments” - for very selfish reasons -that make Ford look bad where ever possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
"Each year, we will see cases of classes that are larger than they should be. We are hearing isolated cases of some classes that are 40 or more students. Obviously, that's not normal," Bird said.
(But this year - what is alleged to be “not normal” has blossomed into an election issue - and Cdn news media”that LIE-berals trust” and are being bribed with that $600 million dollar LIE-beral slush fund - are making a BIG FUSS over alleged and POSSIBLE CLASS SIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
"But what we do is when we review staffing in the opening weeks of school, we then see where are those classes, where are the students, where are we having more students than we anticipated, and then we can adjust, provide additional staffing, readjust the classes if necessary."
The board has "held back" 80 high school teachers to see where they are needed and it will "release" them to the system to avoid overly large classes, he said.
(The teachers are PAWNS in the school board GRAVY GRABBING GAME - and they “will be released” once boards no longer see any use for pawns!!!!!!!!!!!)
Bird said it is too early to say whether the very large classes are directly due to funding cutbacks by the Doug Ford government. "We have to first look at all of our enrolment data. Once that's in ... then we can look at that and see how it compares to previous years," Bird said.
(And how many schools knew EXACTLY how many kids would be showing up in September?? Just how often do kids transfer from one district to another - and how
many kids simply take a year off and disappear!! There is ample evidence to see that boards are playing deliberate nasty games here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
According to the Ontario Secondary School Teachers' Federation, however, Northern is not alone. The union says overcrowded classrooms are due to a drop in the number of secondary school teachers.
Some kids without desks, others standing at back of rooms
"We're hearing from classrooms all over the province that are just jammed with kids ... We have certainly kids who can't possibly expect to be able to get the kind of professional attention that they need," Harvey Bischof, president of the OSSTF, said on Tuesday.
(Uh huh - and HOGS ENJOY making as much confusion as they can to hammer in their GRAVY GRABBING DEMANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"The start of the school year is often a little messy, here and there, but we have never seen anything like this," he added.
"In the past, when classes were oversized, boards would have the funding to hire in the additional staff that they hadn't realized they would need on the first day of September. Now, they have been told by the provincial government there is ... no additional staffing coming in to improve the situation."
(And how much additional money is required to deal with students transferring within school districts?? Does there NEED to be huge new supplies of gravy ot move two teachers from a school with lower enrollment - over to another school with higher enrollment? Or is it all a HOG LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
How much ow that overcrowding is caused by the influx of fake refugees into the area? Seems like a federal created problem.

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
Schooling in our Canadian schools should be act of teaching "dry" material such as math, science and language to children in the hope that they absorb as much of that as possible to aid those same children in life.
This new schooling that teaches young children about politics and identity politics does nothing to prepare those same kids to operate in the real world.

If you want to be a purple monkey dishwasher then you should be a purple monkey dishwasher that is good with numbers and language.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Schooling in our Canadian schools should be act of teaching "dry" material such as math, science and language to children in the hope that they absorb as much of that as possible to aid those same children in life.
This new schooling that teaches young children about politics and identity politics does nothing to prepare those same kids to operate in the real world.

If you want to be a purple monkey dishwasher then you should be a purple monkey dishwasher that is good with numbers and language.

Yes...............A KEY PURPOSE of schooling is to prepare children ...........................

for the "dull task"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meaning to develop their powers of concentration so they can survive..........................

in the office environment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A school system that wants to PRETEND that real learning is FUN..................................

IS TELLING LIES to BOTH KIDS AND PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
However, McDowell's sentence was not just for the school-larceny incident but for drug and prostitution charges, as well; all charges were ultimately disposed of in a single plea agreement.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tanya-mcdowell-sentencing/

cliffy trumping himself again...
;)

Yet again, Trumphaters using children and mothers and lying to make political propaganda...

Fr**king sad man...sad. But that's how commie/nazi globalists roll.

Ah..................DRUG AND LARCENY charges for the poor black woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the LIE-berals have BEEN CAUGHT LYING YET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Falsely trying to compare Huffman to the black woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIE-berals have NO SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC

Schooling should be instruction of how to learn and and think logically and analytically. Let parents do the dogma installation.

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
Schooling should be instruction of how to learn and and think logically and analytically. Let parents do the dogma installation.

EDUCATORS FALSELY INSIST that they.....................

are "teaching our kids how to think"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Educators are teaching our kids WHAT TO THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ramming kids heads full of PROPAGANDA that suits civil service union HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!